Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, his first question was "Is anyone related to the MC or some random stuff like other mother-daughter stuff?" so the main point of that is anyone related to the MC and the other dude replied with sisters and the mother.
Considering the amount of posts you all need to make him understand my answer is enough to make it clear we were talking of other sisters and mother... ;) :)

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Jeez. you people making me regret asking the simplest question! could've just said, "incest unrelated to the MC" or "incest related to the MC". I didn't even ask who he's porking!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Jeez. you people making me regret asking the simplest question! could've just said, "incest unrelated to the MC" or "incest related to the MC". I didn't even ask who he's porking!
No worries brother, I knew what you were asking and that's why I answer all your questions. ;)

Reactions: Some-Dude

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
No worries brother, I knew what you were asking and that's why I answer all your questions. ;)
thanks bro. I appreciate it.

EXACTLY lol and the one dude immediately answered the relation but just ignore me I'm a sarcastic ass.
And I'm regretting giving you a simple answer, we all gotta bear with some issues at some point in our life....
And I just remembered why I don't comment in this site unless I have to! have a nice day both of you!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thanks bro. I appreciate it.

And I just remembered why I don't comment in this site unless I have to! have a nice day both of you!
Don't worry and comment all you want and sorry for my rudeness I overstepped, have a good day you too. :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So a week without posts just to get into a discussion about what is real incest in the game? And most of it should have been spoilered as some of it was only revealed at the end of the last release.

But it is great that the family is back together, even though the original 2 sisters and cousin don't even know the big reveal yet.

Reactions: CircaAD

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So a week without posts just to get into a discussion about what is real incest in the game? And most of it should have been spoilered as some of it was only revealed at the end of the last release.

But it is great that the family is back together, even though the original 2 sisters and cousin don't even know the big reveal yet.
Well, good thing that's basically the crux of the next update, it seems like.

Reactions: Regardie

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
I have always felt the Aunt fetish was stronger over the mother in this game until the last update. Maybe because MC was portrayed as being closer to the aunt than the stepmom.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have always felt the Aunt fetish was stronger over the mother in this game until the last update. Maybe because MC was portrayed as being closer to the aunt than the stepmom.
mommy wasn't seen at all/much before this update.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
IMO a funnier twist would have been the kids being science babies of Nadya and Yve because Agust is not just sterile but his genetic material is so defective it cant be cleaned up to be used to in processes like cytoplasmic transfer. Would certainly partly explain him turning into such an egregious asshat after apparently initially being decent for an imperial aristo.

ED Also, with regard to age inconsistencies mentioned earlier, perhaps a better solution that would not make the timeline creak as much would be making Camran & Aven fraternal twins rather than Aven younger. The official story could be remain much the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: restlez

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
IMO a funnier twist would have been the kids being science babies of Nadya and Yve because Agust is not just sterile but his genetic material is so defective it cant be cleaned up to be used to in processes like cytoplasmic transfer. Would certainly partly explain him turning into such an egregious asshat after apparently initially being decent for an imperial aristo.

ED Also, with regard to age inconsistencies mentioned earlier, perhaps a better solution that would not make the timeline creak as much would be making Camran & Aven fraternal twins rather than Aven younger. The official story could be remain much the same.
I had the same thought about Cam and Aven.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So we're looking at a late March release, maybe? I sense this episode will be fairly short and mostly about setting up season 2, ence why Perv made a scene for Lilly to appease us depraved bastards :KEK:

Reactions: Repuci
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes