lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just want my MC to be allowed to get through the story without being forced to knock someone up (I realise he probably knocked up several of the aliens in the caves but their storyline is presumably over since they showed no interest him beyond the contents of his nutsack)

Reactions: Badgerlad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I recall going for each side in the play throughs and only the Priest had a daughter. Unless the Warrior daughter popped up in .12a
maybe i remember wrong but still mc cum inside either of castes leader's daughter.

I just want my MC to be allowed to get through the story without being forced to knock someone up (I realise he probably knocked up several of the aliens in the caves but their storyline is presumably over since they showed no interest him beyond the contents of his nutsack)
not much is forced, not even sex but w/o sex this would be very boring game.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah but I like to imagine that those aliens grow up really fast and in act 3 wee will have an Army of Daughters to fuck uh fight for us

I honestly cannot remember but I thought you could choose to blow your load in places other than inside the daughter of the Priest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think it was optional and mommy even asked not to cum inside daughter but mc was being evil and cum inside her.

• Haha
Reactions: Remplier

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
w/o sex this would be very boring game.
Completely agree, as with almost all other games on this site, and I'll try to get every at least somewhat interesting girl "on my side". Still, I like if a game allows you to just concentrate on your studies or work or whatever else without forcing you to do stuff. Yeah, I am here for the stuff, but it is nice to have a choice :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Only the priestess has a daughter. The warrior leader has her and her two lovers that we can have a foursome with.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can and we will .. so many times ... so fond many times. MC is up and throbbing for strong alliances all the time.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes