JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
...There is also litle talk in universe of genetics in general...
I thought that in Episode 1 the MC mentions genetic manipulation and designer babies as a common thing for the super wealthy, does he not?

Edit: Just booted up the game really quick to check and he doesn't, weird I've been assuming he did for all this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Perverteer already said that pregnancies will basically be handled like in Sisterly Lust: you will be prompted directly whether that is something you want or not. I expect that will happen towards the end here again. Maybe there'll be exceptions, like there was this girl we could deliberately breed... although personally I'd be disappointed if she had my MC's first born :D
Thank you so much for the info, I surely missed it, well I personally liked how the pregnancies were handled in SL so I'm more than happy the same will happen with Tales. :giggle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About genetic manipulation of babies, We might already know of a girl that is. Hell, with the recent revelations MC and three other characters might have had in utero genetic treatment. With one more than the others. Why wait for a prophecy when you can create one.

While thinking about Raene one can wonder if her needing treatment is a symptome of her father's religious belife prohibiting genetic manipulation or tha genetic manipulation of embryo is still hard and not fully understood. I bet her father if he could would have had manipulated embryo to get the perfect heire. There is also litle talk in universe of genetics in general, with Eva's not brought up even when talking about the Acaryn's prophecy.
I thought that in Episode 1 the MC mentions genetic manipulation and designer babies as a common thing for the super wealthy, does he not?

Edit: Just booted up the game really quick to check and he doesn't, weird I've been assuming he did for all this time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you so much for the info, I surely missed it, well I personally liked how the pregnancies were handled in SL so I'm more than happy the same will happen with Tales. :giggle:
That is interesting to me though because the games are so structurally different. SL had its days in order, every day was played until the time skip around day 30 that took us to day 120 or something. Which, side note, I think Perverteer basically said was a nightmare... or at least regretted doing it that way.

If that's a basic guide, a skip in content and most the girl being pregnant at the same time, then it may mean that the pregnancies will happen between the main parts of the trilogy? Which means announcement at the end of part one (similar to SL's just before the time skip) and then part two has the girls pregnant (similar to SL's after the time skip)?

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Having just run the beginning of the game again to see if MC brings up genetic manipulation it reminded me about something else that struck me as odd with all the latest revelations, but I keep forgetting to really come up with a theory about.

Why did Agust and Yve seem to care more about Lilly than Eva or the MC? If Eva is a child that is supposed to fulfill some important purpose and the MC is the first male and heir, why did they focus on Lilly when the kids were younger? Why does Yve seem to care about any of them enough to have a favorite? One of the many things I hope we can bring up when we finally confront Agust. Hopefully in the next update...

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Could be because Agust lives in the Sovereignty while that breeding farm was outside "civilized" space. Maybe the Sovereignty would come down hard on something like that. It could be seen as a threat, like a person trying to build their own private army or game the system of quasi nobility by having a bunch of children to marry off to other noble and rich families for power.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How a mom feels about any and each of her babies could be another thing than what daddy
who muct have been absent on business trips banging slaves most of the time.
A the island movie/series/novel setting could be true.
Also, that exact plot line like you exhibited is the whole point of the lady priests breeding harkoonen.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Also, that exact plot line like you exhibited is the whole point of the lady priests breeding harkoonen.
That's one of the reasons I thought of it right away.

I love all the Dune references in this game. The way he goes by Duncan Idaho when he's under cover is awesome as one example. I love all the sci-fi influence it has while still feeling distinctive. It's paying homage to great works but never feels like it's taking anything from anything else. Super well done.

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
Having just run the beginning of the game again to see if MC brings up genetic manipulation it reminded me about something else that struck me as odd with all the latest revelations, but I keep forgetting to really come up with a theory about.

Why did Agust and Yve seem to care more about Lilly than Eva or the MC? If Eva is a child that is supposed to fulfill some important purpose and the MC is the first male and heir, why did they focus on Lilly when the kids were younger? Why does Yve seem to care about any of them enough to have a favorite? One of the many things I hope we can bring up when we finally confront Agust. Hopefully in the next update...
Fully expect the prophecy to actually refer to a character other than Eva. May not even refer to any character whatsoever, but probably the whole incest harem relationship as a whole. This type of twist should absolutely be expected for prophecy stories since otherwise it's like the story has spoiled itself.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Fully expect the prophecy to actually refer to a character other than Eva. May not even refer to any character whatsoever, but probably the whole incest harem relationship as a whole. This type of twist should absolutely be expected for prophecy stories since otherwise it's like the story has spoiled itself.
Yeah, I'd most expect at this point, that if it refers to one character it'd be more likely to be Lilly than Eva. Lilly is such an odd one out. Different hair color, different personality, as well a few other oddities. The MC and Aven clearly take more after Agust with looks and coloring while Eva clearly favors Nadya. Lilly is just such an odd duck compared to the other three.

But I also think you might be on to something about it being the group as a whole, or maybe even off the mark entirely.

Though it would be funny if they have it right and Eva is the child of prophecy. It's a troupe that prophecy is often wrong or misinterpreted so it'd be ironic if this story flips the troupe and is like, "No, they were right, Eva's super important." :LOL:

Artemis Foul

Oct 11, 2020
For some reason I don't get the 12a content. My game ends with EP11. Anyone else encountered this problem or should I just scrap it and re-DL and start over?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes