indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Damn...sadly i reached the ends of this verasion . this game is in my top 5 for sure! after SL another great gem by this fantastic dev. Cant wait to see how things goes...expecially now after the big revelation by nadya... thanks dev for this gem

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok stupid question, either I did something wrong or it is not possible to get the women pregnant yet. I cream-pied them every chance I got and nothing. So did I mess up or is it not possible yet?

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I haven't commented on the past couple of updates, it's high time I correct that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I forgot to mention is that I am not convinced about the age difference between Camran, Aven, Lilly and Eva. Camran and Aven 19, same age but not twins? Eva and Lilly twins but 18, so only one year after Camran and Aven who were two distinct pregnancies the year before? There was no need to stretch belief that far. Either make Aven Camran's secret twin or make them apart by a year at least (which would be borderline two), and then I would have expected Eva and Lilly two or three years after Aven... having two small children is exhausting enough and the mother is not biologically ready to conceive again for some time anyway. And it's not like I see any benefit to having the 4 or them be 18 or 19. Camran 21-23, Aven 20-21 and Lilly and Eva 18 would have been a lot better in my eyes. Ah, now I understand it was to get them all together at the academy in the beginning. But it would have been easy to justify it differently: it could have been a 5-year program or even a mandatory 10-year enrollment (it's a fantasy military authoritarian state after all), and them being all in the same squad because their "powerful" father could at least make that happen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok stupid question, either I did something wrong or it is not possible to get the women pregnant yet. I cream-pied them every chance I got and nothing. So did I mess up or is it not possible yet?
They may be pregnant but if so they don't show and tell as of now.

Reactions: Ramagar

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nothing wrong with having sex with a prostitute just don't fall in love.
Also prostitutes are human and also have feelings so even though you will not be forming a relationship with one there is no reason to be unkind towards them, certainly less reason than say a politician!
At least sex workers are honest about what they do for money.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only preggos atm are those aliens mc fucked early game and those humans players could have allowed to be in ship.

Reactions: Ramagar

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Episode 12a was an great satisfying update and what a twist to the ending.
Again a great update, even for a split episode. Looking forward to the Episode 12b.
Regarding the Codex. I do sometimes update existing entries with new information. I don't want to summarize too much, because keeping the info on all the characters current would take a lot of work considering the existing branches. When any of the past characters with an entry reappear in the story, their entry will be updated as well.

Other than that I try to keep all the things I need to keep track of at a reasonable minimum, because going insane is never fun.

bug in chapter 7:
Tis but a glitch in the Matrix! (Will be fixed in the next release).

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I've been thinking about this as well and have some thoughts.

First, I think it's possible that one or two at least will discover they are in the next update, it makes sense for it to be part of the climax of part one.

Second, I think it's likely that the Sovreignty girls (I would include Jade in this) had been receiving regular birth control (injections most probably) as part of their standard medical package. A military wouldn't want its soldiers and officers (or their "servants") getting pregnant all willy-nilly. So, in that case the early sex with Céline and Jade wouldn't have resulted in pregnancy. It's likely that the three-month skip worked all that out of their systems so the sex since then could result in making babies, but it hasn't really been long enough to be noticed. Also, outside of that three-month time skip, only a few weeks have gone by. So, Thyia (who was also frozen for those three months iirc) may not be aware she is knocked up yet if she hasn't missed her cycle. And you don't even get sex scenes with most of the other girls till very recently in game time. Now, even in the real world it's possible to detect a pregnancy within a week of conception so they could probably tell the day of with future tech, but they would need to be looking for it.

I think it's highly probable that Aven will announce a pregnancy in the next update (if you've chosen to do it) just before Nadya makes the truth of everyone's relations plain. This could cause some tension since she seems to still be uneasy sometimes about being cousins, how much more being siblings? It's also possible that Céline might come out as pregnant as well, especially if you told her to be upfront about your relationship, and this could all lead to the confrontation of the MC's actions of hooking up with everyone. Could even be why he's floating in space at the start of the game. Maybe they make him take a walk outside the ship while all the girls figure out how they feel about his action. It would be a funnier way of getting him into the predicament we see him in at the start of the game. Though he might end up alone in a suit for any number of reasons, I think any antagonistic force wouldn't space him in a suit, they'd just space him. Makes me think he isn't alone in a space suit because of anyone with nefarious intent.

Reactions: CircaAD and Ramagar

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

First, I think it's possible that one or two at least will discover they are in the next update, it makes sense for it to be part of the climax of part one.

Second, I think it's likely that the Sovreignty girls (I would include Jade in this) had been receiving regular birth control (injections most probably) as part of their standard medical package. A military wouldn't want its soldiers and officers (or their "servants") getting pregnant all willy-nilly. So, in that case the early sex with Céline and Jade wouldn't have resulted in pregnancy. It's likely that the three-month skip worked all that out of their systems so the sex since then could result in making babies, but it hasn't really been long enough to be noticed. Also, outside of that three-month time skip, only a few weeks have gone by. So, Thyia (who was also frozen for those three months iirc) may not be aware she is knocked up yet if she hasn't missed her cycle. And you don't even get sex scenes with most of the other girls till very recently in game time. Now, even in the real world it's possible to detect a pregnancy within a week of conception so they could probably tell the day of with future tech, but they would need to be looking for it.

I think it's highly probable that Aven will announce a pregnancy in the next update (if you've chosen to do it) just before Nadya makes the truth of everyone's relations plain. This could cause some tension since she seems to still be uneasy sometimes about being cousins, how much more being siblings? It's also possible that Céline might come out as pregnant as well, especially if you told her to be upfront about your relationship, and this could all lead to the confrontation of the MC's actions of hooking up with everyone. Could even be why he's floating in space at the start of the game. Maybe they make him take a walk outside the ship while all the girls figure out how they feel about his action. It would be a funnier way of getting him into the predicament we see him in at the start of the game. Though he might end up alone in a suit for any number of reasons, I think any antagonistic force wouldn't space him in a suit, they'd just space him. Makes me think he isn't alone in a space suit because of anyone with nefarious intent.
This is a very interesting and plausible theory, we shall see even though I agree for the most part.
The only though I have is the pregnancy pattern seems similar to Sl, I will try to explain what I mean, I think that the pregnancy will not trigger unless the relationships you decided to pursue are all defined (wether you're pursuing the harem path or focusing only on some girls, or on a single one).
So until Nadya, Eva and eventually Raene ( even though she can't be pregnant) will be in a relationship with you, the event still will not trigger, but as I wrote this is only my personal opinion, your idea is very plausible, and I agree that either Aven or Céline will be the first that will eventually be aware at a certain point that they are expecting a child.
Also as you pointed out there's still the fact that Nadya now need to tell the girls about being their mother, so the dynamic of the family will shift, so the turmoil that certainly will originate from that will postpone it, united to the fact that a confrontation about the relation of the MC with the girls need to be settled as well.
It will be certainly interesting to see how Perverteer has planned about it.

Reactions: CircaAD and Ramagar

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

The idea of the opening scene being Cam "in the doghouse" is certainly amusing, but on a meta level it unfortunately doesn't make much sense. It's announced from the start so it needs to happen no matter what. Even if you only built a more loving relation with Jade or are actually faithful to Céline.

While I agree that Aven has all the right ingredients to be the first "happy accident", it doesn't feel like there's been enough time for anything resulting from Erigone to be noticed at this point. A few more weeks however and there's definitely potential for her and maybe Ziv/Vess.

Gotta disagree on Thyia though, she definitely seems the cautious type so I'd expect hers to go the "have a nice and cozy talk about family planning first" route.

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes