muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
My report for the gay tag got rejected :unsure: Am I wrong? Is there actual gay content hidden somewhere? Can someone point me? I like the art and would just save the CG.
I mean, there's a trans woman who has a pre–any-sort-of-operation (i.e. male) body. IDK what the stance is about that, but since it's "male body on male body" it might count as gay.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Snap Buy, Thanks Perverteer. Here is a questions about the Steam vertion. Usualy you can't get steam achievements while using mods or patch on a game. Is there a way to patch TFTUV and still get those? More specificaly with the patch that restore relationshpis as they should be?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I mean, there's a trans woman who has a pre–any-sort-of-operation (i.e. male) body. IDK what the stance is about that, but since it's "male body on male body" it might count as gay.
There are some folks that view the trans-gender stuff as gay. I don't necessarily see it that way. I choose to identify folks according to their personal preference rather than any stereotype. All of the potential LI identify as female, the MC is male and Male+Female=straight IMHO. So, TBH, IDK what to think or say about this subject... except that there is certainly lesbian content in this game. That alone earns a Gay tag IMHO. All my life I've known gay to mean homosexual, not just homosexual males. IMHO, a game need not have male on male content to qualify for the Gay tag. Ladies enjoying each other is just as gay, at least as I have always understood the definition. Not sure exactly when gay stopped meaning just happy or joyous and began meaning homosexual but that happened. IMHO, it is much more polite than many of the mean spirited comments hurled by haters. This world needs more love, compassion and understanding and less hate, as far as I can tell.

One thing I do know for sure is that... We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be kinky, be unique, be weird but most importantly... Be YOU! Be true to yourself, my friends.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: LightmanP I totally missed that drug induced vision thing... WOW:eek: I totally missed that or quickly forgot it.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
PS: I totally missed that drug induced vision thing... WOW:eek: I totally missed that or quickly forgot it.
I believe that render comes up if you didn't fuck Yve (or however not mom's name is spelled), you taunt him with that image if you can't taunt him with "I fucked your wife"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I believe that render comes up if you didn't fuck Yve (or however not mom's name is spelled), you taunt him with that image if you can't taunt him with "I fucked your wife"
Ooooooooooooooooooh... Okay. That is why I cannot remember it. Sex with drugged and drunken "not mom" was "meh" at best but that bit of knowledge makes me glad to have it over the alternative. Don't think I could get such an image out of my head... some things you just cannot un-see! (shudders) I have fully gay friends, both male and female, meaning they are gay, not straight or bi in any way. They are fully gay and I support them in that. We are who we are. I just accept folks for who and what they are and that's it. For me it is no different than my friends who have opposing political or religious views to mine. We talk about things to which we can each relate rather than concentrating on our differences. What they do behind closed doors is their own private business. I would gladly watch or join the ladies but would never suggest it because I respect them and would never want to intrude. But, I do not care to witness gay male sex. No thank you! :sick: Kissing stubble face... yuck! That goes for shaven pussy too! Not a stubble fan at all. I love ladies. I love ladies so much that if I were a female I would most certainly be a lesbian. I guess that is why I identify with lesbians on a sexual level more readily than I do gay men. Just can't see another man's hairy ass and think of sex... I'm just not wired that way. Fortunately, I don't see any of that as a hinderance to friendship. I refuse to judge folks like that. And... Phat is officially rambling... Phat will now STFU!
Ciao friends!:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There are some folks that view the trans-gender stuff as gay. I don't necessarily see it that way. I choose to identify folks according to their personal preference rather than any stereotype. All of the potential LI identify as female, the MC is male and Male+Female=straight IMHO. So, TBH, IDK what to think or say about this subject... except that there is certainly lesbian content in this game. That alone earns a Gay tag IMHO. All my life I've known gay to mean homosexual, not just homosexual males. IMHO, a game need not have male on male content to qualify for the Gay tag. Ladies enjoying each other is just as gay, at least as I have always understood the definition. Not sure exactly when gay stopped meaning just happy or joyous and began meaning homosexual but that happened. IMHO, it is much more polite than many of the mean spirited comments hurled by haters. This world needs more love, compassion and understanding and less hate, as far as I can tell.

One thing I do know for sure is that... We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be kinky, be unique, be weird but most importantly... Be YOU! Be true to yourself, my friends.

PS: LightmanP I totally missed that drug induced vision thing... WOW:eek: I totally missed that or quickly forgot it.
Well there is a lesbian tag, so I take it here gay tag means homoerotic male action

• Thinking Face

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Snap Buy, Thanks Perverteer. Here is a questions about the Steam vertion. Usualy you can't get steam achievements while using mods or patch on a game. Is there a way to patch TFTUV and still get those? More specificaly with the patch that restore relationshpis as they should be?
Steam version is already patched.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Akkanero

Feb 1, 2019
Futa/Trans has its own tag and Lesbian has its own tag, they don't need to use the gay tag. And I feel like a single passing joke render like 12 chapters into the game shouldn't count for the Gay tag, it makes it misleading for people who are actually looking for gay content lol.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Futa/Trans has its own tag and Lesbian has its own tag, they don't need to use the gay tag. And I feel like a single passing joke render like 12 chapters into the game shouldn't count for the Gay tag, it makes it misleading for people who are actually looking for gay content lol.
Have to agree on that. A taunting joke during a interrogation scene shouldn't be reason for the tag to be here.

Tales From The Unending Void: Season 1 is now available on Steam and 10% off for a limited time:
Got it. :cool:

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
oh tales hasn't been booted from steam yet?
No at all, the game passed Steam's review, the only thing I had to do is more clearly mention the incidental violence and gore in the game on the store page.

The game is already patched on Steam (with an option to turn incest off). I'm not sure how well walkthrough mods will function in relation to achievements, as those mods often tamper with the base code of the game.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm not sure how well walkthrough mods will function in relation to achievements, as those mods often tamper with the base code of the game.
If the story scripts used in the Steam version are the same as the 0.12b version, it should work fine as all the achievement-related lines were added to the mod. But I haven't tested it with a Steam version.

Reactions: haooni

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure why they segregate them like that... Lesbian is a power word... Gay is... well, gay! It just means same sex coupling... not anything gender specific like lesbian. The males need a power word defining title as well. So, I looked it up! I used the dictionary online this time instead of my dust laden old Webster's Collegiate... Ahem... I must stand corrected... at some point the men took over the gay title from the ladies! So, gay is officially male now... predominantly but not absolutely.

Current Oxford dictionary... First definition
gay
/ɡā/
adjective
(of a person) homosexual (used especially of a man).
"the city's gay and lesbian people"

Webster's, on the other hand, is still generalizing gay as male, female and transgender all together even in the most current version. So, it's still semantics, I guess... Meh... I still say we respect the individual's choice. If the gay men prefer to be called gay, then gay it is. I'm just a weird, old, grumpy fuck, outliving his usefulness to society... If you can figure that one out then maybe you can find my mind as well... I lost it a fair piece back. It's full of holes, like Swiss cheese yet I'd like it back all the same if you spot it in your travels... Anyway... Phat is totally rambling... fucking dementia!:p I'll STFU now and toddle off to Skyrim... Ciao, friends! :cool: (y)
1st this is not Websterszone.to or Oxfordzone.to so their definitions have no use here

F95 does define tags -- so the tags have a universal meaning (even though some are worded vaguely)

Additionally LGBTQIA+ -- L for Lesbian and G for Gay where you do not use either term for the other.

So a tag of Gay by F95 and also by the community that includes Gay people means male on male (gender not sex)

PEACE

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Also, it's just more convenient for the tags on the site to be distinct from one another, because when people look for gay content (i.e. male/male) they don't want to have to sift through a pile of games featuring lesbian sex, and vice versa.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No at all, the game passed Steam's review, the only thing I had to do is more clearly mention the incidental violence and gore in the game on the store page.
that's good and bit weird, lately many avns have either been rejected or removed.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes