WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
developer other game has femdom so I thought It also have that
Yeah, no. FYI: below the thread Title at top of page is the list with Tags who are in the game, and in the Opening Post is a List (Genre) with Tags that might be added during development cycle.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'd wager that Eva will probable get sexed no earlier than three chapters into the next season of the game. I'd be surprised if MC had any lewd time with her before that. Hell, she may even be towards the end of season two. Though, I could imagine some time with hologram Eva sooner than real Eva, but we'll have to wait until next season to find out.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Dont have much to say about this episode, its neat the way it bookends with the start of Part One. But at the same time I think the reveal of he MC's parenthood would have been an equally good way to end this part.

I will say that Vess's redemption arc whenever it happens had really be REALLY good. While I can see eventually forgiving her I cant see a romantic relationship. However I do think Perverteer is capable of doing that. But at the moment I'd rather swap her for Yve or Calista. On the subject of Yve, in the theoretical situation she gets detoxed & ends up with us, I cant see her settling down with one man, but she might settle down with one man and several women.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So this could've been one of the most intense cliffhangers ever but .....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I hadn't realized how this game had snuck its hooks into my emotions untill we
find our sister & get treated like a stranger, my logic knew there was a reason but i had to save and take a break at that point. Also at the point where Kvi tricks us, i had to take a break & I dislike how weather we choose sex or not we fall for that trap, like why would you believe her? Bc she's 'being nice' clearly this poor mc hasn't researched psychological torture before & im kinda sad he fell for that.... I'd have told dad to come close so I could whisper to him the info then I'd have Mike Tyson'd his ear right the fuck off and spit it in his face !!!

Overall I started this VN & thought 'ok a space harem-cest, good renders, great plot, im in. This VN is much more than that, at times it felt like I was engrossed in an epic fantasy saga novel series minus the gratuitous sexual content ( as a reader this is one of the best compliments I can give) keep up the amazing work & can't wait for the next episode !! We have so much stuff to get thru still!

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So this could've been one of the most intense cliffhangers ever but .....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I hadn't realized how this game had snuck its hooks into my emotions untill we
find our sister & get treated like a stranger, my logic knew there was a reason but i had to save and take a break at that point. Also at the point where Kvi tricks us, i had to take a break & I dislike how weather we choose sex or not we fall for that trap, like why would you believe her? Bc she's 'being nice' clearly this poor mc hasn't researched psychological torture before & im kinda sad he fell for that.... I'd have told dad to come close so I could whisper to him the info then I'd have Mike Tyson'd his ear right the fuck off and spit it in his face !!!
No, that's not Thyia's character pic. This is.
1650385061160.png

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I really like this game overall. But I'm pretty disappointed with the villains.

I mean, Dad is supposed to be a shrewd and successful businessman and politician. But he turns out to be a standard raving mad asshole dad cranked to eleven with minimal rationality behind his actions. Disappointing.

Then we have Erilyn which I had high hopes for since she is portrayed as a very cunning and scheming lady. But then she chose to give up and just become a subordinate of the Confessor. Disappointing. Speaking of, the Confessor is just trying very hard to be another Palpatine and spouting religious mumbo jumbo.

And Kvi doesn't have much of a personality at all beyond "do whatever boss says".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I mean, Dad is supposed to be a shrewd and successful businessman and politician. But he turns out to be a standard raving mad asshole dad cranked to eleven with minimal rationality behind his actions. Disappointing.

Then we have Erilyn which I had high hopes for since she is portrayed as a very cunning and scheming lady. But then she chose to give up and just become a subordinate of the Confessor. Disappointing. Speaking of, the Confessor is just trying very hard to be another Palpatine and spouting religious mumbo jumbo.

And Kvi doesn't have much of a personality at all beyond "do whatever boss says".
Eh this is how I prefer my villains. Only exception is if I'm playing as one of the villains. Otherwise bondish, star warish villains works just perfect for me personally...

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

Well the americans had a president that you can easyly compare to Dad. Seriously. buisness man, polititian, asshole all around taht when you hear about him and his actions you ask yourself how he got there as such an unlikeable person.

Erilyn might still be the inteligent, cunning and scheming person she was presented to be. We didn't see the behind the sceens dealings of her alliance. She may have been promised something great. I don't doubt that her first priority is the beterment of her people and she think she is the best person to achieve that no mather the cost.(where she gets her vilany points)

We hear a lot about the proffecy but never heard it yet. It must be something more meaningfull that just rulling the universe if it got a loving husband brother in a child seller and a cunnig and shruwde politician it what can be considerd a traitor.

about Kvi her character was never based on her loyalty or lapdog behaviour toward her supperiors but on her effectiveness in her job. she was always the mid boss that is harder to beat than the final boss.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes