Jun 12, 2020
Just dl the pc version, unzip it grab the game folder and drag it on the autorun folder of the Mac holding the alt key, release and click the merge button on the pop up window.
The path is: Right click on the icon game/ Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
I'm a Mac user too, and I did the same and I have the updated version. :)
Thanks. But is there any difference between 0.12a and 0.12b?

Reactions: PapaPhat
Jun 12, 2020
Just dl the pc version, unzip it grab the game folder and drag it on the autorun folder of the Mac holding the alt key, release and click the merge button on the pop up window.
The path is: Right click on the icon game/ Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
I dont see any autorun folder. Inside the Resources, I only see icon.ics and Library. No autorun folder is present

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PBS666

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah it's strange. I'll just have to wait until someone posts the MAC version for 0.12b (I dont even mind it not being compressed lol)
Well I can upload my version on my Mega account that's not a problem, the fact is if you have the 0.12a you should have a game folder in it or else the game don't even start, that's why I wrote it was strange. :)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I dont see any autorun folder. Inside the Resources, I only see icon.ics and Library. No autorun folder is present
Wow, wow... Hold your horses! See this post from the dev: If the Windows/Linux version uploaded here is the same one I posted on Patreon, you can just download that one. The Windows/Linux build is actually a combined Windows/Linux/Mac build (there's a TFTUV.app in the directory once unzipped). Saves me from building and uploading all those separate releases.

This means that version 12b is multiplatform. It contains both the pc version and the Mac app. Main difference is that the game folder is outside of the Mac app instead of in /Contents/Resources/autorun.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow, wow... Hold your horses! See this post from the dev: If the Windows/Linux version uploaded here is the same one I posted on Patreon, you can just download that one. The Windows/Linux build is actually a combined Windows/Linux/Mac build (there's a TFTUV.app in the directory once unzipped). Saves me from building and uploading all those separate releases.

This means that version 12b is multiplatform. It contains both the pc version and the Mac app. Main difference is that the game folder is outside of the Mac app instead of in /Contents/Resources/autorun.
Yep I read it and I know that, but not every Mac users read or else there wouldn't be the request of a Mac version available, also if you really did read what he asked you should have known that he said he had only the 12a. :)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yep I read it and I know that, but not every Mac users read or else there wouldn't be the request of a Mac version available, also if you really did read what he asked you should have known that he said he had only the 12a. :)
I realise very well he probably hasn't read that post of the dev. That's why I quoted it again for his benefit and for that of other Mac users.
Also, I really read his post. The fact that he already has 12a is irrelevant. If he downloads version 12b posted here he has the complete game and then he has no need to swap game folders, which in his case he couldn't do as you would know if you really had read his second post that I quoted in my reply.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I realise very well he probably hasn't read that post of the dev. That's why I quoted it again for his benefit and for that of other Mac users.
Also, I really read his post. The fact that he already has 12a is irrelevant. If he downloads version 12b posted here he has the complete game and then he has no need to swap game folders, which in his case he couldn't do as you would know if you really had read his second post that I quoted in my reply.
He could have if he knew what to do, in this case I don't think so.
Anyway I posted a complete version that work so he's free to chose, after 24 hours I will delete my post so whoever want a working version will download that in the OP. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are python files in the "lib" folder and Mac OS files in the contents subfolder inside the TFTUV.app folder if that is any help. I'm only on PC but I like to explore files... TBH, I'm just searching there for images and video... hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Looks like Jesse Eisenberg to me. Him and Abigail Breslin.
Simpatico, my friend! My thoughts exactly. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I still love them.

Thanks. But is there any difference between 0.12a and 0.12b?
Yes... Yes there is! Several new scenes with continued story as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There are python files in the "lib" folder and Mac OS files in the contents subfolder inside the TFTUV.app folder if that is any help. I'm only on PC but I like to explore files... TBH, I'm just searching there for images and video... hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Ah!Ah! Yeah I search everything before or else i would risk to have a failed version, thanks anyway.:giggle:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Allow me to clarify: on a Mac, that .app folder doesn't look like a folder, but like a file. Double clicking it would have the same effect as double clicking the exe on Windows.
With this setup, most Mac apps can be self contained and easily transferable. This game is an exception as the game content is outside the app folder. The reason being of course that the dev build it to be multiplatform.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Allow me to clarify: on a Mac, that .app folder doesn't look like a folder, but like a file. Double clicking it would have the same effect as double clicking the exe on Windows.
With this setup, most Mac apps can be self contained and easily transferable. This game is an exception as the game content is outside the app folder. The reason being of course that the dev build it to be multiplatform.
Cool! Sounds like it's all ready for Mac as well as PC in the same game folder! Philly may just need to change the naming to PC/Linux/Mac for those files in the future. May save on confusion. I know that would've spun my head if on Mac, I'd have been searching for the Mac version too. I've always preferred Mac for recording my instrument and used studios with Mac equipment. Yet, for games PC wins hands down, every time. So, I own pc because I am too crippled up to play music these days, more's the pity. Thanks for clarifying. You made my bunt a success by stealing home! He slides! He scores! Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666 and Dylan741

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Loved the previous game by this dev, but looking at the screenshots of the MC, I just cant take him seriously. He looks like a cross between Bob Ross and Weird Al Yankovik without any of the charisma or charm from either of them. No just no, I can respect curly hair if it is cut short, but a curly afro? He looks like a clown.
I'm with you to a point. I'd prefer a young man who's closer to the Jimmy Hopkins or Chris Pratt end of the spectrum. Cam is just a little too light and soft looking for me. But with the first season all wrapped up, that's pre criticism for the next project, not this one.

Jun 12, 2020

Yes I know. But the app does not open. I get error message saying that the TFTUV app can't be opened.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes