Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I went with Solo on the hunt and then shared the priestes with Kit. I will generaly wait for the last oportunity to make a descision and make sure I have as much information as possible. The priestesses sex is fine and I don't see kit as a love rival and I like to keep my crew happy so come on in and join the fun Kit.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
What do you guys think of betrayal Vess?
Did you forgive her or not? :unsure:

Her betrayal hurt me badly. I liked her a lot, and now I have mixed thoughts.
I was strongly on the side of forgiveness, but it finally clicked – on the Nth playthrough – that she caused Hreir's death. He was tortured and murdered just for helping Cam and the crew. Don't know if I'm slow or what but I never connected that. :FacePalm: Just thought that she did no real harm.

I think Nadya might have some thoughts about that blood on her hands. So, mixed thoughts indeed.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
What's with Jade's head changing during sex scenes?
Which scenes and what version of the game? Jade originally had a different model but it was changed to avoid potential lawsuits. There could be some leftover renders with the first model.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Which scenes and what version of the game? Jade originally had a different model but it was changed to avoid potential lawsuits. There could be some leftover renders with the first model.
During some sex scenes, she suddenly sprouts tentacles on her head like the twileks in star wars. I much prefer the green hair. much hotter.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Having now played through the current episodes, I'm curious of how people feel about the way the story is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean for me, Movies and TV have taught me to expect the hero to make dumb moves, it happens in 90% of entertainment

But then they John Wick their way out of the shit, you know. Or James Bond their way if they aren't an absolute killing machine.

So I am alright with overall course of our journey. And GOD DAMN the sweet Lily loving..... and also other women has been fun too. I want to get more translating done, FOR SURE. Maybe Lily needs to help find the uh... words to get translated. And also Lily

Did I mention Lily?

PEACE

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I mean for me, Movies and TV have taught me to expect the hero to make dumb moves, it happens in 90% of entertainment

But then they John Wick their way out of the shit, you know. Or James Bond their way if they aren't an absolute killing machine.

So I am alright with overall course of our journey. And GOD DAMN the sweet Lily loving..... and also other women has been fun too. I want to get more translating done, FOR SURE. Maybe Lily needs to help find the uh... words to get translated. And also Lily
Yeah, that's a good take. Our protagonist isn't a seasoned space captain after all.

And yes, Lily. Nothing more needs to be said. (Some Nadya too, personally)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
During some sex scenes, she suddenly sprouts tentacles on her head like the twileks in star wars. I much prefer the green hair. much hotter.
Never seen that in my game. Really weird - didn’t even think the old renders were in the files anymore but maybe they’ve been fixed in parts with an overlay?

Is there anything strange about your setup?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was strongly on the side of forgiveness, but it finally clicked – on the Nth playthrough – that she caused Hreir's death. He was tortured and murdered just for helping Cam and the crew. Don't know if I'm slow or what but I never connected that. :FacePalm: Just thought that she did no real harm.

I think Nadya might have some thoughts about that blood on her hands. So, mixed thoughts indeed.
Forgiveness I can manage. Forgiveness releases the burden of her guilt from my shoulders. Vengeance just brings her guilt back on me. Wanting vengeance makes the guilt of her crime my burden to bear. So, forgiveness I can manage. Trust her again? Not bloody likely!

Last edited:
Reactions: Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Forgiveness I can manage. Forgiveness releases the burden of her guilt from my shoulders. Vengeance just brings her guilt back on me. Wanting vengeance makes the guilt of her crime my burden to bear. So, forgiveness I can manage. Trust her again? Not bloody likely!
Good point. And besides the justice/redemption may be more of a decision for Nadya. I can see forgiveness from Cam, but it's really going to be something if Perv gets us to trust her again.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Leftovers from the character re-do (to avoid any potential lawsuit from the house of mouse) back around v0.6. You should let the developer know which specific scene so that it gets fixed.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Great ending to S1. Can really see the meticulous planning that went into this – so many games have issues with pacing, but here everything moves on as a clockwork until it's time for a crecendo. Kvi was a dangerous lady. Agust, the punchablest of faces.

Reactions: Perverteer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Leftovers from the character re-do (to avoid any potential lawsuit from the house of mouse) back around v0.6. You should let the developer know which specific scene so that it gets fixed.
no use since he plays webversion and perverteer has no control on that. i have save which shows her being twi but when i load that she has green hair.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes