Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Something I've been wondering for a while now is what most people pick as for the hunt as their main route? Do you go with the Warriors, Priests, or Solo? I don't want to have to link a poll website, I don't know if there is a way to put a poll in a post, and it seems silly to make a whole thread for it so maybe just an informal kind of let it be known in the thread which you picked and maybe why you went with that group or alone.

I go back and forth which I want to have as my final canon run, but right now my main run is the Warriors. I feel like they give the most help during the hunt and I like Rahia more than Erylin. I also see the value in the solo run through and I can see the value in siding with the Priest cast if you aren't using out of character knowledge as it can seem like the best way to keep them from moving against Eva even though it doesn't work out like that. Still, I lean towards Warriors.

As a follow up, how many people took Kit with them to the celebration as a main run. I didn't as my main run, but I did see the party with him there because I have a compulsion to see everything. This is one reason I tend to avoid games even when they have avoidable content that I hate because of my compulsion to see everything it just makes me upset. My main run leaves him behind because it is a Warrior run and he gets a bj from Rahia with the extended scenes if he is there which is a no-no from me even if I don't mind Kit as a character, I see Rahia as more of a love interest than she probably is, so I was like, sorry Kit, not pussy for you at all if you're gonna do that. :ROFLMAO: He fucks Erylin with the extended scenes on the Priest side, but I don't care about her so that didn't bother me.
You could use the different react emojis for a poll, but that may go against site rules (I am not sure).

Anyway, I went with the Warrior caste and no Kit. I like Rahia a lot more than Erylin (though, I do like her daughter), and I felt like having the Warrior caste on my side would make more sense. Also, Erylin is the one who did not allow us to see our sister, so I did not like her too much.
As for my no on Kit, the MC is the one who did the grunt of the work, so I figured he should get the reward (and I am not fond of that type of content, so that is another reason).

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You could use the different react emojis for a poll, but that may go against site rules (I am not sure).

Anyway, I went with the Warrior caste and no Kit. I like Rahia a lot more than Erylin (though, I do like her daughter), and I felt like having the Warrior caste on my side would make more sense. Also, Erylin is the one who did not allow us to see our sister, so I did not like her too much.
As for my no on Kit, the MC is the one who did the grunt of the work, so I figured he should get the reward (and I am not fond of that type of content, so that is another reason).
It's like you're inside my brain... :ROFLMAO:

I even thought about using emojis but yeah, I assumed it was probably a no-no because it would spike my interaction unfairly.

Edit: And getting a second go at Erylin's daughter Keodele at the orgy is the only good things to comes out of going with them in the long run so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Something I've been wondering for a while now is what most people pick as for the hunt as their main route? Do you go with the Warriors, Priests, or Solo? I don't want to have to link a poll website, I don't know if there is a way to put a poll in a post, and it seems silly to make a whole thread for it so maybe just an informal kind of let it be known in the thread which you picked and maybe why you went with that group or alone.

I go back and forth which I want to have as my final canon run, but right now my main run is the Warriors. I feel like they give the most help during the hunt and I like Rahia more than Erylin. I also see the value in the solo run through and I can see the value in siding with the Priest cast if you aren't using out of character knowledge as it can seem like the best way to keep them from moving against Eva even though it doesn't work out like that. Still, I lean towards Warriors.

As a follow up, how many people took Kit with them to the celebration as a main run. I didn't as my main run, but I did see the party with him there because I have a compulsion to see everything. This is one reason I tend to avoid games even when they have avoidable content that I hate because of my compulsion to see everything it just makes me upset. My main run leaves him behind because it is a Warrior run and he gets a bj from Rahia with the extended scenes if he is there which is a no-no from me even if I don't mind Kit as a character, I see Rahia as more of a love interest than she probably is, so I was like, sorry Kit, not pussy for you at all if you're gonna do that. :ROFLMAO: He fucks Erylin with the extended scenes on the Priest side, but I don't care about her so that didn't bother me.
As for hunt, of course I chose Warriors, I love Rahia!
I don't trust that cunt Erylin, and I had a good feeling not to trust her. :) Because later in the game we can see what she is capable of.

As for orgy scene.. of course - solo. I don't like to share. Even if this guy is my best friend.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I couldn't remember so I had to search the variables to see what I picked and it looks like I picked solo as no alliance is active but it looks like I also left a present for Keodele as well. I couldn't stand the priestess so there was no way I was going to side with them and I'm not really into the warrior girls so I didn't side with them. Also Kit got nothing because there's always Thim or Jade who can help him out if he needs some relief.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

In 12b I think I'm still on my solo run rather than when I sided with Rahia. I only took that play through chapter 11... I think. Hell... getting tougher to keep track of them all now! Haha:LOL: I installed the mod that unlocks the gallery for chapter 11 going forward to avoid having to track six plays with different choices... just to much to remember when updates are months apart. I had unlocked everything manually up to that point. This way I can play how I want to play and still see all the scenes in the gallery. I like that. The mod is working on the chapters installed after I installed the mod too.
So, that is a plus... didn't need an update for the mod. :cool:(y)

But, I just chimed in to agree on Erylin's daughter! Wow! She is hot and oh so succulent! Already a trained submissive as well. Hope to see her again. Papa likey!:p Very tasty!:cool:(y)

Also, I totally agree that if you pick a side then Warrior is the way to go with Rahia. She is a friend and ally whether you side with her or remain neutral. That would likely change if you sided with Erylin but why would you do that? Erylin has "BETRAYER" written all over her lying, conniving face!

Like I said before, I don't usually go for letting another fox into my henhouse but at that orgy... it was actually good to have back up! That was a hell of a lot of sex for only one man! So, we took Kit as wing man for that escapade.:cool:(y) I'm not usually into that kind of thing either but I'm not into a lot of stuff this game has covered. I've been rolling with the punches for that sake of an otherwise rather interesting game. It gets weird at times but sometimes weird is good... other times weird is just weird. For the orgy scene, I kept the save where I did Kit a solid. He's been a loyal friend and ally through a hell of a lot of messes. But, I totally see why you didn't take Kit, bjhbjh1234. I totally get it. I'm usually 100% against anything even remotely resembling ntr in games. Like the Na'vi say, "I see you."

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: And, now to get back to fixing Skyrim...

LadyR

Dec 20, 2018
This has probably been asked before, but are there any actual gay scenes, or just futa/trans scenes? And if there are, is there a route or smth?

• Hey there
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
This has probably been asked before, but are there any actual gay scenes, or just futa/trans scenes? And if there are, is there a route or smth?
Depends on how you classify Raene. She's transgender but only recently started hormones and hasn't had any surgery. Like all the love interests, it's your choice whether or not you do anything with her.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

As a follow up, how many people took Kit with them to the celebration as a main run. I didn't as my main run, but I did see the party with him there because I have a compulsion to see everything. This is one reason I tend to avoid games even when they have avoidable content that I hate because of my compulsion to see everything it just makes me upset. My main run leaves him behind because it is a Warrior run and he gets a bj from Rahia with the extended scenes if he is there which is a no-no from me even if I don't mind Kit as a character, I see Rahia as more of a love interest than she probably is, so I was like, sorry Kit, no pussy for you at all if you're gonna do that. :ROFLMAO: He fucks Erylin with the extended scenes on the Priest side, but I don't care about her so that didn't bother me.
Obviously warriors, they seem way more respectable and honorable... and well, Erylin is a through and through a politician, no way i trust her in any way.
But more important, i choose Rahia, simple as is.

As for Kit, yeah no :KEK:
For all i care he can have his fun with no name characters, Thim/Zia/Reane, or in brothels. But i don't share any of the other girls, clearly not Rahia.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Futa/Trans? Yes... two options thus far... not sure if Raene becomes a LI at some point or not. Raene is a trans male who identifies as a female, much to her father's chagrin. Raene may become a love interest at some point but not yet... She would make three Futa/Trans options in game. But, there is a one time Futa/Trans scene early who basically rapes MC (didn't like that one bit.) The Futa alien dom has both male and female parts. She forces MC to have sex then attempts to murder MC who narrowly escapes. Later, the MC has the option to have a relationship with Ziv, a purple alien on MC's crew that is kind of sporty, pretty hot and has both male and female parts. Currently having a casual relationship with Ziv who could easily be Uma Thurman with plum makeup and a lavender wig... Love Uma. :cool: (y)
So, Futa/Trans content... two already with another possible. However, I have not seen any male gay options, only instances of multiple females sharing the MC as well as each other. I am not turned on by watching two men but do not object to those who are. Folks are folks. We are all just human. No male gay content in this game though. Have to look elsewhere for that kind of thing. TBH, Aven was my favorite until I found out she's actually my sister! Having second thoughts now... Hell, Aven is so hot I don't really care! I'm starting to feel like a bit of a sicko right now because I just realized my favorite girls in this game are BOTH MY SISTERS! Aven and Lilly... I couldn't say no to Eva either... Normally I'd have stopped playing a game with this much content I find objectionable, especially incest, which goes miles toward saying what an addictive and overwhelmingly intriguing story this game has wrapped us in! I was a little kinky coming in here but I'll be a full blown pervert on the way out. What a wild ride! Hang onto your balls, ladies and gentlemen. It's a bumpy, humpy ride! Hahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have been waiting to get with the mom for the longest time. I wish we could've talked to her sober though.
Yes! Me too! All Nadya has done thus far is tease and tell us secrets that break our heart! I want a minute to forget all that and just take her to bed! Damn! This game should be called Tales of the Unending Perversion! Hahahaha:ROFLMAO: Got me lusting after my own mother now... in game... that is...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat

Pretty sure they were talking about Yve and not Nadya as I don't think Nadya has ever been drunk but Yve was.
Yve? Our step mother? Been there, done that... wasn't impressed. Drunken, druggie whore.
Not impressed at all...
Nadya, on the other hand, is gorgeous, fit, fabulous and intelligent. She is also sweet and kind.
I love you Nadya! :love: (y) If I had the chance to date ladies who resembled characters from this game IRL, it would have to be Nadya or Aven... Or... Both! Lily and Eva are tied for third place. Vess was in the running as well until she betrayed us. I'll forgive her but trust will take a lot more than forgiveness.
The rest? Meh...
I play along with a ton of shit in this game that I would never even consider doing IRL... top of that list... I would've already freed Jade. She'd still be welcome to stay. I just wouldn't require her to do anything she didn't choose to do for herself. Also high on that list is not having sex with anyone who has a penis... Not really my thing. I nearly vomited when I saw that one woman urinating in three other girls mouths and making them swallow it!:sick::sick::sick: And that's just off the top of my head. This story hits some seriously sick and twisted notes along the way. But, I'm too curious to stop playing now...
When the least strange LI in the game are the MC's own mother and sisters... Yeah... It's a weird game. But, it's far too addictive and overwhelmingly intriguing to stop now... Hmmm... seems like I said that before... anyway... I'm just rambling on now... Stay weird, y'all.
Adventure ever on friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I nearly vomited when I saw that one woman urinating in three other girls mouths and making them swallow it!:sick::sick::sick:
That says more about you than the game. Watersport is, AFAIK, completely optional same as in Pervy's other game, the one we shall not name for Apple's sake:ROFLMAO:.
Sisterly Lust

Also the tags a game have can help to avoid contest one "hate".

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That says more about you than the game. Watersport is, AFAIK, completely optional same as in Pervy's other game, the one we shall not name for Apple's sake:ROFLMAO:.
Sisterly Lust

Also the tags a game have can help to avoid contest one "hate".
Yes... I opted to stop and look into the room where that happened. There was no warning of what to expect inside. I'm just curious like that. But, it doesn't make the revolting stuff any less revolting... like I said... I put up with a lot of sick and twisted stuff in this game because the story is amazing and highly addictive. Not hating on the game... just my honest reactions to some of the content. BTW... Checked out SL... totally not my thing at all. So, I passed on that. But, I keep coming back for more TftUV every single update... I've been following this game for well over a year now... since the entire game consisted of chapter one. There is a lot that I enjoy about this game, starting with the amazing story and detailed characters. I love the universe that Perverteer created here. Just like IRL, there is some seriously messed up stuff that happens. Stuff that actually turns my stomach... like watching three girls swallow urine on cue. Not into that but what happened immediately after that was fucking HOT! So, it's a give and take situation for me... I overlook quite a bit of stuff I find objectionable in this game, just like I do IRL... The real world doesn't pull any punches. That's why this game feels realistic in spite of how absurd many of the concepts have been. It's been a long journey from chapter one to 12b. I'm still curious how it will end or if it will be an ongoing serial that just keeps going year in and year out like a soap opera on TV. TBH, I hope there is an ending to this game. I'm hoping that our MC comes out on top but it's been such a wild ride I wouldn't be surprised to see a Wild Bunch or The Departed style ending where everyone dies. At present, I'm just along for the ride and it has been a very wild ride indeed! Don't mistake my gagging, choking or even vomiting as complaining. I'm a genuine fan of TftUV. But, I also give honest opinions as to what I think about the stuff that happens for good, bad or even the outright disgusting or disturbing... Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes