estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extra + WT by LightmanP
Size 1.01 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port, FWIW.

Reactions: u z i and PapaPhat

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
You're instructions are fine, but just this remark:
xattr -c clears all extended attributes,
xattr -d (which I recommend) clears only the extended attribute specified in the command.
Yeah. Should’ve perhaps written that too, but since I wanted to remove the only attribute there was -c was easier for my lazy ass. Always have backups folks.

Reactions: PBS666

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What do you guys think of betrayal Vess?
Did you forgive her or not? :unsure:

Her betrayal hurt me badly. I liked her a lot, and now I have mixed thoughts.

Reactions: jahall

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

She is too sweet and good for this world. I forgave her before it even happened. I saw the signs on the walls for it, so it didn't surprise me at all, and she is clearly repentant and feels bad about it. She even stopped until the confessor used the possibility of her mother being alive against her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She is too sweet and good for this world. I forgave her before it even happened. I saw the signs on the walls for it, so it didn't surprise me at all, and she is clearly repentant and feels bad about it. She even stopped until the confessor used the possibility of her mother being alive against her.
Yeah, agree.

Though she could have done otherwise and reported it all to the MC. They would do something about it.
Well.. probably everyone would have a problem here, additionally when it comes to their parent, even if it's a lie or not.

I forgive her, but she must also show that we can really trust her.
:)

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

I would forgive her for her earlier actions. She doesn't know them, just a spy which does her mission.
By the time on Erigone however, no not happening. Given the chance i would execute her the same way as the criminal boss back in the milking factory.
A traitor is a traitor no matter how cute and i liked her before.

As for her reasons, i find it weak.
IIRC she doesn't even know her mother, barley remembers her. I think she said, she was raised by the Confessor since a young age in the belive her parents were killed (likely on his order) and then he shows her pic and she is immediately ready to betray them, so yeah, i have no sympathy for her at that point.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I would forgive her for her earlier actions. She doesn't know them, just a spy which does her mission.
By the time on Erigone however, no not happening. Given the chance i would execute her the same way as the criminal boss back in the milking factory.

IIRC she doesn't even know her mother, barley remembers her. I think she said, she was raised by the Confessor since a young age in the belive her parents were killed (likely on his order) and then he shows her pic and she is immediately ready to betray them, so yeah, i have no sympathy for her at that point.
This viewpoint definitely fits with your Black Templar avatar that's for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I feel that way about several characters on this forum, her no. Executing to me is kind of extreme in this case.

Of course I did say intent matters a helluva lot to me though. I never did or do feel any malice or ill will from her. It's not just she's a cutie.

I'm not trying to change your or anyone's mind just throwing my thoughts and clarifications out there. Everyone has their own sense of justice.

Reactions: Qmil679

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022

This viewpoint definitely fits with your Black Templar avatar that's for sure. :ROFLMAO:
but he has a good point of view
if all it took for her to betray the MC is a picture... who knows what she is capable of in the future?

next season she'll get a video and BAM let's betray the MC again..
she's unreliable, that's what she is ..
EDIT : I'm not saying .. "DROWN THE WITCH" .. I'm saying .. kick her to the curbe.. let her fend for herself.. she didn't think of MC .. she thought only of herself.

Reactions: Bobby "Bob" Bobson

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have to get to ver0.12b.. yet. And see what's up. I heard about MC ''father'' finds out MC fucked his whore, and he's angry, haha (if someone did it) Personally, I don't want to touch her and get infected. Who knows what she could catch fucking so many strangers? (I know I'm offensive and rude here, but I hate women who fuck anyone and especially if they have a personality like hers)

But I also know that asshole dad is trying to take information about Eva from MC's memory or something like that? :unsure:

I am also curious how the situation between MC mother and MC sisters will develop. How everyone will react to it. But I don't think we have it yet in the game.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
but he has a good point of view
if all it took for her to betray the MC is a picture... who knows what she is capable of in the future?

next season she'll get a video and BAM let's betray the MC again..
she's unreliable, that's what she is ..
EDIT : I'm not saying .. "DROWN THE WITCH" .. I'm saying .. kick her to the curbe.. let her fend for herself.. she didn't think of MC .. she thought only of herself.
She was just scared, overwhelmed that her mother might still be alive, and didn't know how all the people she has come to love would react, so she did a stupid thing. I think she knows now that if anything like this happens again, she can come to the MC and that it's possible the Confessor was lying all along. She was raised and brainwashed into a cult, so it took a while for her to recover. She's also young and naive but all this is a big wake up call for her. If you go the forgiveness route you get to have some talks with her and you can see she is truly repentant, it isn't an act. Like I said, I wasn't surprised by the betrayal, I saw it coming a mile away. I don't think it'd make sense story wise to have her do it again. I don't think another betrayer plot line like that will show up for any character.
But that's just my two cents.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
She was just scared, overwhelmed that her mother might still be alive, and didn't know how all the people she has come to love would react, so she did a stupid thing. I think she knows now that if anything like this happens again, she can come to the MC and that it's possible the Confessor was lying all along. She was raised and brainwashed into a cult, so it took a while for her to recover. She's also young and naive but all this is a big wake up call for her. If you go the forgiveness route you get to have some talks with her and you can see she is truly repentant, it isn't an act. Like I said, I wasn't surprised by the betrayal, I saw it coming a mile away. I don't think it'd make sense story wise to have her do it again. I don't think another betrayer plot line like that will show up for any character.
But that's just my two cents.
I for one couldn't trust someone that betrayed the MC so easily
You have good points, and I did try the forgiveness path , last update I think?not this one.. but yea wasn't convinced.
Maybe I have a hard time getting passed being betrayed.. maybe that's why I can't forgive her as easily as others are.
Still that's just my opinion on it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I feel that way about several characters on this forum, her no. Executing to me is kind of extreme in this case.

Of course I did say intent matters a helluva lot to me though. I never did or do feel any malice or ill will from her. It's not just she's a cutie.

I'm not trying to change your or anyone's mind just throwing my thoughts and clarifications out there. Everyone has their own sense of justice.
Interesting, i thought u may be more unforgiving, considering her choice was in essence a death sentence for the MC + the whole crew and it was just dumb luck they could flee in time.

Have u by chance changed ur opinion on Carmen in a other game here, or is she still ur bloodbag :LOL:

She was just scared, overwhelmed that her mother might still be alive, and didn't know how all the people she has come to love would react, so she did a stupid thing. I think she knows now that if anything like this happens again, she can come to the MC and that it's possible the Confessor was lying all along. She was raised and brainwashed into a cult, so it took a while for her to recover. She's also young and naive but all this is a big wake up call for her.
A stupid thing, well thats one way to put it.
But i have trouble seeing this as a spontaneous action.
She sneaked in sensible areas, inside a heavily guarded fortress, filled with with super amazonian warriors and not only did she send their location she even managed to disable their air defense...seems more like a planned action to me.

And sure she is a bit navie, but fearing the reaction of the MC and the crew if she would tell them, so she decides that sentencing them to death would be a good alternative...
The first people she that treated her warmly, the guy she is pretty much heads over heels for.

So yeah, for me she isn't redeemable, no matter how much she regret's her actions.
If there is a choice to make her a slave i would probably considere it thought, after all she is still cute and Jade will have a fellow slave girl :whistle:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Interesting, i thought u may be more unforgiving, considering her choice was in essence a death sentence for the MC + the whole crew and it was just dumb luck they could flee in time.

Have u by chance changed ur opinion on Carmen in a other game here, or is she still ur bloodbag :LOL:
:D still my blood bag, but she came with intent to har. Kill and rejoice in the act of offing the mc. Tanja another vile "woman" tortured two kind souls for years just for fun, I wouldn't shed a tear at her being burned at the stake.

This sad little orphan did stupid shit in hopes to belong and to please the only "family" she had. Did she endanger the mc? yes! Was that her intent? No.

That is just my line. Intent factors heavy on if I sit roasting marshmallow as their flesh burns into ash or if I would save them that fate...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
:D still my blood bag, but she came with intent to har. Kill and rejoice in the act of offing the mc.
I don't think she enjoyed it.
She just wanted to get rid of the evil leeches, which kill humans left and right, including her hubby, wasn't even personal. And to be fair, first thing upon meeting the MC was her nearly getting brainwashed, used for sex and feeding... so not the best first impression from the MC :LOL:

Tanja another vile "woman" torture two kind souls for years just for fun, I wouldn't shed a tear at her being burned at the stake.
On that one i agree, she will serve as a pet for the rest of her live, althought burning her at the stake would be welcomed.

This sad little orphan did stupid shit in hopes to belong and to please the only "family" she had. Did she endanger the mc? yes! Was that her intent? No.
Yeah, that was my opinion too, at least until the fuck up on Erigone.
I'm curious of her path development, i don't think we will be able to kill her thought...so hopefully a slave at least.
Just keeping her on board and not talking with her would be a disappointing.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes