• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I wouldn't mind a bottle update if it means a bunch of Raene time I would also say more time with the younger sister but she's most likely gone again for another long ass time frame.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you for sharing that here.

Kind of disappointed hearing there will be a bottle update, never enjoyed them on TV as there sole purpose was to save budget for other episodes so I at least understood why they existed. In a vn I have zero clue about the need.

Regardless I enjoyed this last update. Seeing my slave tested and watching the watersports of the voyeur scene were highlights.
Well, not having to create settings but using places and props already made can also save time on a VN. Certainly not as much as on TV, and it also isn't as limited, but I see a "saving" there.

By Grabthar's Hammer! What a Savings!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That looks a bit like a cyborg gorgon, interesting model :unsure:
The slime girl looks really good.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, not having to create settings but using places and props already made can also save time on a VN. Certainly not as much as on TV, and it also isn't as limited, but I see a "saving" there.

By Grabthar's Hammer! What a Savings!
Only thing that comes in mind is the infamous TNG episode with Will Riker.
It this would be the quality level, then no thanks.
Otherwise I'm always up for more bedtime with the girls.

Reactions: User1230

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I tried. It gives me no pleasure to report that the windows/linux version .app will not launch. I've seen this sort of thing before, but I couldn't begin to tell you how to troubleshoot it.

All I know is, mac specific builds launch more reliably than these multipurpose ones.
I can also confirm that the mac app will not launch. Similar multi-platform release worked flawlessly with Bad Memories.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spamwise

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If we're talking Star Trek and bottle episodes, I recommend DS9's "Duet".

Reactions: c3p0

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can also confirm that the mac app will not launch. Similar multi-platform release worked flawlessly with Bad Memories.
Happens a lot with apps from unknown developers. Did you check the app has permission to run and isn't quarantined by Gatekeeper ?

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Happens a lot with apps from unknown developers. Did you check the app has permission to run and isn't quarantined by Gatekeeper ?
Yeah, I'm pretty solid when it comes to solving that particular issue, it's NBD. This is something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, I'm pretty solid when it comes to solving that particular issue, it's NBD. This is something else.
Well, I just downloaded the multiplatform distribution, and it just runs fine after I removed the quarantine attribute. Did you check with xattr in Terminal ?

Reactions: Coaxmetal

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this! Would not mind a bottle episode because we do need some time with the main cast. It feels like we just finally all got together and then we were taken apart again so an episode like that on the Bastard would be good. Or maybe on the space station where we met Ziv and had fun with the cyborg girl. Would be good to actually see her again and learn her name, it has been three months for her, but maybe she can't get the MC off her mind and seeing him again... Then she could show up next season too, kind of how the girls on the island were in Sisterly Lust, or at least in the epilog. I just really liked her model and would love to see her again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perverteer, I think the slime girl is awesome. The eyes could do with a little tweaking for sure, feels like they are too bright maybe? Like they are painted on her face instead of a natural part of her body, Not sure the best way to say it, her eyes need to be less opaque? Less saturated? Not sure... But even as she is she is probably one of the hottest aliens I've seen, and her outfit works perfect for her "skin" tone. Scolguin girl is nice too, though the "hair" she has is a little off putting, it looks too rigid and like it would be impractical, not a big critique and it's not so bad it would turn me off, just a little odd I guess. Still, both very good additions to the roster of alien girls and I'm looking forward to the next season.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Shades of Grey?

I don't think this is the right format for creators to even consider clip show.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Take us to Steam, Mr. Sulu!
A few days ago, I submitted Tales From The Unending Void for review over at Steam. Today I got the happy message that the game has been approved for sale.

is now live and the game will release on May 2. I'd be honored if you spread the word and put the game on your wishlist.

Season One contains Episodes 1 through 12, has over 60 achievements and is bundled with bonus artwork, the game guide.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes