Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Take us to Steam, Mr. Sulu!
A few days ago, I submitted Tales From The Unending Void for review over at Steam. Today I got the happy message that the game has been approved for sale.

is now live and the game will release on May 2. I'd be honored if you spread the word and put the game on your wishlist.

Season One contains Episodes 1 through 12, has over 60 achievements and is bundled with bonus artwork, the game guide.
Thanks for the heads-up and share :)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah Perverteer I wishlisted the game

But also as I posted on SubStar, throw us petite lovers a bone with an Alien that has "A" cups and maybe a short stature

PLEASE

Reactions: Perverteer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been following all the updates since about chapter five... sometime last year... and even though it gets a bit weird at times, I am thoroughly enjoying this game! :cool: (y) Thank you Perverteer!:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Perverteer

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Well, I just downloaded the multiplatform distribution, and it just runs fine after I removed the quarantine attribute. Did you check with xattr in Terminal ?
Executing terminal commands is unfortunately beyond my sophistication and comfort level. Perhaps a new version could be packaged with that done already?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Just to be clear, since there seems to be some confusion, a clip show and a bottle episode are two entirely different concepts.

A clip show recaps previous content by recycling existing content. This keeps the budget down by requiring them to only film a few minutes of footage for a new episode. They tend to be awful and have largely disappeared now that you don't need to worry about watching the show the one time a week that it airs.

A bottle episode, which is what is currently being considered, is an episode that only uses a small number of preexisting sets and nobody from outside of the main cast. These keep the budget down by giving groups, like the prop department, some time off. Bottle episodes can be pretty fucking good since they have to rely on the strength of the script and how well the main cast act off of each other after having worked together for years.

Perverteer's idea for a bottle episode for Tales would probably be interpersonal stuff aboard the Bastard with just the Bastard's crew. Could be a good opportunity to get everyone up to date on who's fucking who and how everyone is related so the entire crew is on the same page.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Perverteer's idea for a bottle episode for Tales would probably be interpersonal stuff aboard the Bastard with just the Bastard's crew. Could be a good opportunity to get everyone up to date on who's fucking who and how everyone is related so the entire crew is on the same page.
Since the MC's been missing for a few days, more or less it seems, I think it would probably come out that he is messing around with almost everyone while he is gone. So, a bottle episode of him having to deal with that and get everyone on the same page about being one among many girls he has; so far, if I'm not mistaken, only Céline, Jade, and Thyia know it for sure and are okay with it. We also need to have some follow up on the holographic room (which the girls could have discovered as well) and many other interpersonal things that can be focused on like dealing with Vess and the revelation about Nadya and any fall out there. A full update could easily be devoted to time on the bastard.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh... while I'm here... I am pleased to report that the gallery unlock mod aka mulitmod from the OP is still working just fine with no update required. I installed it for chapter 11 to avoid making multiple replays from the start to unlock all scenes. Big thanks to the author of that mod! Huzzah!
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have a rather irrelevant question for an AVN game, but where would the internal organs be for the translucent alien? I'm seeking all possible answer, serious or funny. ;)
Thought of another place, in her boobs behind her bra, why else does a slim girl have boobs but to store all those pesky organs that slosh around otherwise?

On another note, I have a question: How does one get a slim girl pregnant and what does a half-slim half-human hybrid look like? Will the MC's sperm just be absorbed into her body and combine with some of her cells to form a new person? :unsure: We will need many sessions of love making to find these answers... for science of course! :geek:

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
[QUOTE="JoeTheMC84, post: 7739430, member: 4420018"
Raene's whole story line might disagree with this. Her story would be solved the moment she escaped her father's reach. Yet we clearly see Raene taking some kind of hormone replacement therapy and not gene, let alone whole chromosome, alteration therapy. Modifying existing genes within existing chromosomes is not the same as transforming a chromosome entirely. It's like equating changing a tire on a FORD SUV to even another brand of tire to replacing the whole engine with an engine from a Chevy Impala. Theoretically it is possible, but it would be exponentially more difficult and cause too many issues to be worth the effort. Changing an X into a Y or a Y into an X isn't just like shifting a little DNA priority about.
[/QUOTE]

"Parthenogenesis happens when an embryo develops from an unfertilized egg, but sexual reproduction in mammals requires both male and female DNA. This defied it.

“In mammals, parthenogenesis is limited because of problems arising from genomic imprinting,” the researchers said in a study recently published in PNAS, adding that “parthenogenesis can be achieved by targeted epigenetic rewriting of multiple critical imprinting control regions.”

Parthenogenesis does not happen naturally in mammals, and previous attempts ran into DNA glitches. Because mammalian conception needs genes that can only come from a male parent, the research team solved that by editing certain female genes with CRISPR until they were the same as if they had come from a male. They repeated the process with several eggs. These were then implanted into the female’s uterus and allowed to grow, and they went from embryonic to fetal stages to actual, living offspring, one of which was eventually able to produce its own offspring."

was really surprised to come across this above breakthrough. I am not surprised if my recent search on google of deriving offspring from only female parents had made it a target in my mobile google feed.

They don't mention the sex of these offspring though. And like how they mention CRISPR editing is delicate as it can spawn unwanted mutations, Raene taking hormone replacement instead of gene editing therapy mimicks what we know about it in real life with current medical knowledge.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Executing terminal commands is unfortunately beyond my sophistication and comfort level. Perhaps a new version could be packaged with that done already?
A new version would most likely have the same problem. It's MacOS that wants to 'protect" you from potentially dangerous software (read: not from the App store).

There is nothing sophisticated about using the Terminal if you can read and type, but using it is necessary when you want to control your Mac yourself instead of Apple.

Checking quarantine is easy. In Terminal, type 'xattr ' without the quotes and drag the app you want to check inside the Terminal window. MacOS will fill out the path for you. Mind there should be a space and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To lift quarantine, type 'xattr -d com.apple.quarantine ' (again without quotes and a space at the end) and drag the app again. Hit enter. Quarantine is now gone.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Where is the walkthrough for the game? because the mega link doesn't work anymore

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Well, I just downloaded the multiplatform distribution, and it just runs fine after I removed the quarantine attribute. Did you check with xattr in Terminal ?
Thanks man! xattr worked.

For anyone looking for the exact steps how to fix the Mac version:
  • Open terminal
  • write "xattr " and drag the TFTUV.app to on the terminal window, press enter. It should show "com.apple.quarantine" as a result, if so the next will remove the attribute and let the game launch. If not shown, then the issue is elsewhere
  • next write "xattr -c " and drag the app again to the window, press enter.
  • Now the game launches.
Ed: didn't notice the instructions already above... :rolleyes:

Reactions: PBS666
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes