Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
keep that copied somewhere since why no twilek will be asked in future again.
In this day and age it should be possible to program a bot which posts certain text into certain threads after a while, because people will have asked the corresponding question inbetween. Could also work in many, many, MANY other threads.

"No twilek anymore because Disney"

"No fucking mum yet"

"Update comes every last friday of the month"

"On the top right there is a search function"

"You cannot get more than 50 love points for now"

"Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In this day and age it should be possible to program a bot which posts certain text into certain threads after a while, because people will have asked the corresponding question inbetween. Could also work in many, many, MANY other threads.
yea should but won't happen.

Some threads that would need to be triggered every other post.
sad but very true.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hello, whilst playing your port I've encountered this error which cannot be 'ignored' as in I cannot proceed past this point on Android portmc rescues the ladies from the milking factory reward scene. I'm not blaming you as I have no clue why it's happening, just thought I'd share the issue, if it's on the dev's end I'll let them know. Actual report in spoiler below.

Unofficial Android Port for :- Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The next click after This scene results in an unpassable error included in bug report at bottom!
Screenshot_20220414-103033_Tales From The Unending Void v012b.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Duchene

Sep 30, 2017
Can I just say that I downloaded this game mainly because I was hoping to see Camran pounded, hard, by Thim; but I am utterly addicted to the story! Its so good! I am more than happy dealing with the gratuitous lady parts to continue enjoying it!

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and CHAD-MAN

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Loved the previous game by this dev, but looking at the screenshots of the MC, I just cant take him seriously. He looks like a cross between Bob Ross and Weird Al Yankovik without any of the charisma or charm from either of them. No just no, I can respect curly hair if it is cut short, but a curly afro? He looks like a clown.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I've just started episode 8. Does the simulation stuff on the ship not sit right with anyone else? It seems awfully selfish of the MC to not have shut that shit down when he realized he couldn't turn it off when he wasn't inside. Now he's got to deal with two seemingly sentient AI women who have been trapped for more than 6 months alone. I know they're obviously simulations, but it almost feels like we're getting into morally gray territory as to what constitutes sentience/life and whether or not the MC is abusing them by keeping the simulation running.

Reactions: CircaAD

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I've just started episode 8. Does the simulation stuff on the ship not sit right with anyone else? It seems awfully selfish of the MC to not have shut that shit down when he realized he couldn't turn it off when he wasn't inside. Now he's got to deal with two seemingly sentient AI women who have been trapped for more than 6 months alone. I know they're obviously simulations, but it almost feels like we're getting into morally gray territory as to what constitutes sentience/life and whether or not the MC is abusing them by keeping the simulation running.
I got serious ick and shut that shiitake down as soon as the option became available. I only regret it takes 2 or 3 visits before the game offers the option to delete it.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Obviously this is subjective, but has anyone else noticed that sometimes the side characters are more attractive than some of the main characters? Case in point is Caese and the dark haired guard of Erylin (her name was Aisha or something like that). Compare that to Lilly, who in my opinion has that same odd facial structure that the mother in Sisterly Lust had.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and HoboCop86

PVNUser

Jan 22, 2022
This is most likely a plot point which will help explain how Eva will develop feelings for Cam. Notice how in Season 1, Lilly's feelings only developed into romance after the crew was captured and had their memories erased. It seems likely that Eva will at some point connect to the simulation. Imagine then that the simulated Eva syncs with real Eva, and their consciousness have some kind of overlap. This provides a reasonable explanation for why Eva begins developing romantic feelings for Cam.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
This is most likely a plot point which will help explain how Eva will develop feelings for Cam. Notice how in Season 1, Lilly's feelings only developed into romance after the crew was captured and had their memories erased. It seems likely that Eva will at some point connect to the simulation. Imagine then that the simulated Eva syncs with real Eva, and their consciousness have some kind of overlap. This provides a reasonable explanation for why Eva begins developing romantic feelings for Cam.
That would certainly be an interesting way to do it. I would imagine in this universe where they have such realistic VR that they would also have a way to transfer that AI into a life-like robot.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there extra scenes version for mac (12.b)? Cos the download links are for 12.a?
Just dl the pc version, unzip it grab the game folder and drag it on the autorun folder of the Mac holding the alt key, release and click the merge button on the pop up window.
The path is: Right click on the icon game/ Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
I'm a Mac user too, and I did the same and I have the updated version. :)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Loved the previous game by this dev, but looking at the screenshots of the MC, I just cant take him seriously. He looks like a cross between Bob Ross and Weird Al Yankovik without any of the charisma or charm from either of them. No just no, I can respect curly hair if it is cut short, but a curly afro? He looks like a clown.
Looks like Jesse Eisenberg to me. Him and Abigail Breslin.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes