hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This continues to be a great game.

I'm glad the Raene issue is being fixed because that might have pushed me through a lot of future scenes that I am really not into. Cheers for that.

Honestly, I would probably pass on Ziv as well but that hot purple alien also having a vagina and not being forced to diddle her ding dong makes it easy enough to deal with. Yeah. Purple skinned hot alien fetish with dual plumbing trumps the penis turn off, I guess.

As the topic of incest is becoming a bigger hot button in the game, I am definitely appreciating the way it is being dealt with. Slow and steady. Not everyone is ready to jump into it or immediately accept that others are doing. That remains a much more legitimate response than other games generally have. Can't fault the MC for continuing to work on the less-willing family members though. I mean, they are all hot.

I don't know why, but Celine has become more appealing to me again after this episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With all my chaotic ramblings, I think Lilly, Eva, and Vess are my top picks at the moment. Keep up the excellent work!

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
v0.13.1
Several users reported an error during Thyia's scene (this only affects the edition without extra scenes). This bugfix also introduces some very minor improvements.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You are missing the fact that 13.1 is a bugfix with zero new content.
Still getting gallery errors in both .13.0 and .13.1 both with the multi-mod and without. Did a fresh install prior to each test, still buggy. Without the multi-mod I can't even access the gallery, with it the voyeur scene glitches to a white out error screen multiple time. Ignore and the replay continues, attempt to roll back and CTD every time. There's still bugs in them thar hills!

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
I just ended the V.0.13b.

Wow, what a great game. Good script and plot twist. The end of this update is a huge cliffhanging. I didn´t expect the last betray.

Nothing much to say that i will be waiting for season 2 or chapter 14. Keep the good work.

Reactions: Perverteer

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I just ended the V.0.13b.

Wow, what a great game. Good script and plot twist. The end of this update is a huge cliffhanging. I didn´t expect the last betray.

Nothing much to say that i will be waiting for season 2 or chapter 14. Keep the good work.
We are already in season 2 with v0.13.1. Last chapter of season 1 was 0.12b. There is no 0.13b.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You are missing the fact that 13.1 is a bugfix with zero new content.
Ok I see but then why are both available as different downloads if one is just a bugfixed version of the other one? Or is there a reason the buggy one is still up?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
like I said in the first post I asked what the difference was and YOU said it was JUST a bugfix so I am not sure why you are laughing at me?
You've asked about the difference between 0.13 and 0.13.1 and got the answer. You haven't asked what is the difference between 0.13.1 standard edition and 0.13 extra edition. We can't anticipate what you like to know. If I could I surely would have a lot more money than I do.
But back to your question, the extra edition contains extra scenes than the standard edition don't contain.

Last edited:

XenahG

Apr 10, 2021
There should be a conversation there if you're on both Lilly and Celine's paths and/or you're playing with the patch. If not then they'll just say hi and fuck off.
I'm playing with the patch yet she still closes the door after opening it

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
how can I change from where I want to continue. I have 5 spots but I can't change them. I tried to make a new save from the last episode 0.12 but it doesn't show when I try to continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can I change from where I want to continue. I have 5 spots but I can't change them. I tried to make a new save from the last episode 0.12 but it doesn't show when I try to continue.
play .12b.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I played 12b and I can continue, the problem is I can not continue one specific save no matter how often I saved on 12b

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes