cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK so you have to go in to interview her alone and not tell her you are her (adopted) son. She's so wasted she doesn't recognise the MC.
well she hasn't seen her "kids" for ages and neither hubby "dearest" and those combined being wasted she doesn't recognize mc.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Camran doesn't get bj like what the walkthrough says after not offering jade to the alien. l hve 2 empty scenes in the gallery.

Bobby "Bob" Bobson

Jul 6, 2017
I'm in chapter 12A at the moment, and I'm so incredibly upset, lol. I'm taking the situation with Vess way too personally, I know.
Since I just saw the first episode of season 3 of The Orville, I just wanted to add to that original post that the reaction of the crew to Isaac being allowed back - let alone having been revived - is about the minimum reaction I would've expected by the end of chapter 12, regardless of whether you want to continue to have a relationship with Vess or not.

(Ofc if you don't watch The Orville then it's a moot point :p )

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since I just saw the first episode of season 3 of The Orville, I just wanted to add to that original post that the reaction of the crew to Isaac being allowed back - let alone having been revived - is about the minimum reaction I would've expected by the end of chapter 12, regardless of whether you want to continue to have a relationship with Vess or not.

(Ofc if you don't watch The Orville then it's a moot point :p )
I've no idea what you're referencing, but if you chose to shut her down in chapter 12 the MC can take appropriate punitive measures in this chapter.

Reactions: Bobby "Bob" Bobson

Bobby "Bob" Bobson

Jul 6, 2017
She stays on board in any case, but where if you didn't shut her down there's the romance option where the MC can tell her he loves her, if you did there's a dom/sub option to make her the MC's servant instead.
Disappointing, but that's interesting at least. Thanks.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You do realize that there is a break off point even for WEBP right? It's not a magical compression format that keep reducing size without quality loss.
These games also get split into separate chapters/episodes/seasons or whatever to keep them within size limits for Android and folks still running older "potato" PC's as well. Sometimes you NEED to split them. Peaces, Phat :devilish:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Jammy Yupyup

May 18, 2021
Please help me

Screenshot_20220711-173033.png

There are three problems,

1.This is just a doubt did I need to play until the end of the story (which I does) and then save.. Or unlock all scene and achievements (meaning 100% gameplay) then I can save for that save can be working on season 2

2.I didn't know which file for season one or season 2
I've been researching here they said to find a file through "Android/Data/com.perverteer.tftuv/files/save"
Okay but I didn't know if those track for season one or season two.. I mean there only one file data for each app so where is the other or did they share the same file data?.. I don't know man.. I need to move my savefile to season two file data

3.Did I downloaded the wrong version because my season one is 0.12.1b Extra scene and taboo scene or whatever.. Next my season two is 0.13 extra
Did I need to change it FUCK IT

Which one is the correct problems that i need to fix

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some devs do update only patches (those either work or don't work) for pc (and mac).

Reactions: lordmode

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Please help me

View attachment 1919380

There are three problems,

1.This is just a doubt did I need to play until the end of the story (which I does) and then save.. Or unlock all scene and achievements (meaning 100% gameplay) then I can save for that save can be working on season 2

2.I didn't know which file for season one or season 2
I've been researching here they said to find a file through "Android/Data/com.perverteer.tftuv/files/save"
Okay but I didn't know if those track for season one or season two.. I mean there only one file data for each app so where is the other or did they share the same file data?.. I don't know man.. I need to move my savefile to season two file data

3.Did I downloaded the wrong version because my season one is 0.12.1b Extra scene and taboo scene or whatever.. Next my season two is 0.13 extra
Did I need to change it FUCK IT

Which one is the correct problems that i need to fix
Did you play right through to the end of 12.1b first?
You need to do that, before starting 13.1.
An autosave is created at the end of 12.1b (I made an unnecessary manual save, too).
When you launch 13.1 it will pick up the auto save.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes