JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
here you can see 4 of the 5 saving points where I can continue from. How can I change it? I also want to continue from another saving point then one of these 5

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
here you can see 4 of the 5 saving points where I can continue from. How can I change it? I also want to continue from another saving point then one of these 5
load saving point you want to continue and scroll true till it kicks you to menu and it should appear there
you can also remove those saves you dont need, from both locations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You've asked about the difference between 0.13 and 0.13.1 and got the answer. You haven't asked what is the difference between 0.13.1 standard edition and 0.13 extra edition. We can't anticipate what you like to know. If I could I surely would have a lot more money than I do.
But back to your question, the extra edition contains extra scenes than the standard edition don't contain.
Me: So 13 and 13.1 seems to be the same thing or am I missing something?
Cabin fever: You are missing the fact that 13.1 is a bugfix with zero new content.
Me: Ok I see but then why are both available as different downloads if one is just a bugfixed version of the other one? Or is there a reason the buggy one is still up?

I feel like its pretty clear what I am asking but oh well, and with the answers I was given I don't think my confusion is that wierd a reaction.
Why bugfix the "standard" version instead of the one with extra content? would it not be more logical to patch/bugfix the one with the extra content instead of having to pick between do you want less content or bugs.

You are not the dev and you did actually answer my question so thanks and sorry for the rant.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Cabin fever: You are missing the fact that 13.1 is a bugfix with zero new content.
Me: Ok I see but then why are both available as different downloads if one is just a bugfixed version of the other one? Or is there a reason the buggy one is still up?

I feel like its pretty clear what I am asking but oh well, and with the answers I was given I don't think my confusion is that wierd a reaction.
Why bugfix the "standard" version instead of the one with extra content? would it not be more logical to patch/bugfix the one with the extra content instead of having to pick between do you want less content or bugs.

You are not the dev and you did actually answer my question so thanks and sorry for the rant.
Let me unpack this for you. Here are the quotes to your questions and my answers:
So 13 and 13.1 seems to be the same thing or am I missing something?
You are missing the fact that 13.1 is a bugfix with zero new content.
I answered your exact question and it seemed at that point you were still with me as your reply started with an "Ok I see".
Ok I see but then why are both available as different downloads if one is just a bugfixed version of the other one? Or is there a reason the buggy one is still up?
I assume you understand the different meanings between those circled words? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1910147
How does me pointing out they are for different versions of the game not answer your question?

I answered the exact questions you had asked BOTH times.

You were right. It's very clear what you were asking. The problem is that you were not asking what's actually on your mind. You never asked why 0.13.1 for extra edition wasn't available.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Short answer... install both... 0.13 first, allow overwrite, then 0.13.1, allow overwrite.

Install the patch if not already installed. Links to all of these are on the first page of this thread.

I had better luck accessing the gallery using the multi-mod but there are still errors.

Hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
How to install ic patch on Android? The Multi-Mod version already have included?
Actually I was wondering something similar, the Standard Edition APK of 12b off itch.io had family fun enabled, but the Extended Edition APK of it here didn't include that option for some reason, even though the Windows version did. Is it the same story for part 13?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
A doubt in chapter 12 of the first season, the scene with the singer did not come out as an option, but I see that it is in the gallery, to what point would I have to return to unlock it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone can share the save to be able to play season 2? (all routes + Rahia route)
thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A doubt in chapter 12 of the first season, the scene with the singer did not come out as an option, but I see that it is in the gallery, to what point would I have to return to unlock it.
"singer" has few options like be a press or be a fan, i used press option to get in.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished this update 13.0 extra and didn't encounter any errors. usual good update, bit sex, some story and some funnies.

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
I am not sure what has happened - I played 12b, then onto 13 Extra with Walkthrough and fan patch for incest. I did not kiss Raene near end of 12 nor was I pursuing her prior to that as it is not my thing. However in 13 I am forced to visit her after rescue and waking up and suddenly I am in a relationship when I don't want that. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this or is it a case of - to bad so sad I have to live with it?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I am not sure what has happened - I played 12b, then onto 13 Extra with Walkthrough and fan patch for incest. I did not kiss Raene near end of 12 nor was I pursuing her prior to that as it is not my thing. However in 13 I am forced to visit her after rescue and waking up and suddenly I am in a relationship when I don't want that. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this or is it a case of - to bad so sad I have to live with it?
It's a known bug mentioned too many times already in this thread.

Reactions: Royco35

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
OK so you have to go in to interview her alone and not tell her you are her (adopted) son. She's so wasted she doesn't recognise the MC.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes