Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
maybe the menu option should be "continue from season one" but the kind of menu that is presented with simple words one next to each other does not lend itself well to multiword option. should the menu be reworked to alow this kind of clarification? is it worth the time invested? There are many questions that needs to be considered just to make a simple change. I Am not knowlegeable in the Art of making UI so the only thing I can do is voice my opinion. I say the clarification shoud be worth it simply for the developer to spare them the assele to explain everything each time a player contact them saying something does not work.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have a question. Can you try for a relationship with multiple girls in this game? For example, I really wanna be with Jade, but I also really like Celine. How does this work in this game?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have a question. Can you try for a relationship with multiple girls in this game? For example, I really wanna be with Jade, but I also really like Celine. How does this work in this game?
My MC is fucking EVERYBODY!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I left out the family album but it's in the game too.
...everybody... or pick and choose... your choice.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75 and CircaAD

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
even that with dick?
What do you think? EVERYBODY!!!

Ziv is all girl... she just has a top ten entry for largest clit in recorded history...:oops::devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see Raene as female too... everybody means everybody...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Still hoping she can fully transition (if she wants).
Still hoping she can’t. There’re enough cis-girls in this romp already. Ziv and Ranae bring variation and a different flavor. If Ranae’s going down the full transition road, Perveteer might as well have turned her into a pussy owner from the start.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes