jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
yes but still mc fucks futa/trans after mc has been rescued and he goes tour on ship.
There was a bug with Raene whom you do not fuck

But that bug was found and fixed.

If you have another bug about those events actually happening when you have said no to the particular love interest (LI) please report it on the Discord as the Dev does not come here

(EDIT)
cxx if your bug was Raene why do you mislead people and say "mc fucks" them when they do not??
You post so much without going over what you say
And at least half the time it is unhelpful or wrong

DO BETTER

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i did reject raene on pool but still ship happened. no biggie.

alex0201507

Jul 13, 2020
Greetings my fellow. i have a question to ask. Will season 2 end soon? i havent it play yet cause i want to decide if i should play it right now or wait a bit longer. Thanks!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Greetings my fellow. i have a question to ask. Will season 2 end soon? i havent it play yet cause i want to decide if i should play it right now or wait a bit longer. Thanks!
s2 barely started so not any time soon, neither will be last season
you got plenty content and action so far, so up to you if you want to wait years till game is done or not

alex0201507

Jul 13, 2020
s2 barely started so not any time soon, neither will be last season
you got plenty content and action so far, so up to you if you want to wait years till game is done or not
wait... so episode13 is the first episode of season 2? i thought that is the 13th episode of season 2...:( thanks for answering anyway

Reactions: micmitja

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I have a question with my save, i remember i skiped all the raene content, so why does it appears in the relationship menu that he is activated? is there any way to turn it off?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have a question with my save, i remember i skiped all the raene content, so why does it appears in the relationship menu that he is activated? is there any way to turn it off?
It is a known bug with this version, and should be fixed in the next release.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I have a question, starting playing this from the downloads here and got as far as downloading v0.12a (though I don't remember playing it) and I have a bunch of saves from the first part. Recently, I chose to purchase the game on Steam. Besides missing out on Steam achievements, is there any other drawback to playing the end of the first part with my existing saves? Or should I start over like I did with Love of Magic (which was justified as there is some grinding for level and resources there).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question, starting playing this from the downloads here and got as far as downloading v0.12a (though I don't remember playing it) and I have a bunch of saves from the first part. Recently, I chose to purchase the game on Steam. Besides missing out on Steam achievements, is there any other drawback to playing the end of the first part with my existing saves? Or should I start over like I did with Love of Magic (which was justified as there is some grinding for level and resources there).
no drawback and make sure that you dl 12.1 so you can transfer saves to season 2.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes