jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Still hoping she can’t. There’re enough cis-girls in this romp already. Ziv and Ranae bring variation and a different flavor. If Ranae’s going down the full transition road, Perveteer might as well have turned her into a pussy owner from the start.
Well that is your view and it is valid for you.

But I believe there is no such thing as "enough" cis-girls. Plus Raene would be post-op trans female and not suddenly cis. But I am fine with whatever Perv wants at the end of the day. So far he has done very, very well with his stories, IMO.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You play for the monarch, those are warring factions hell bent on dominating your sis.
There is a spoiler about the start of the game the priests are working with the darth vindictive sloth if this makes you be more in the know.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey. I am playing my first playthrough and I am wondering. Which alliance is better in a long run (at least for now)
View attachment 2012870
IMHO, Priestess cast are a pit of vipers. Warrior is a good choice. I tried that and the solo choice as well. Ultimately, I preferred the solo path because you can still keep the warriors as friends later on. Also, Dylan741 is right, be neutral as long as possible, even if you plan to choose a side. There are no wrong choices but some have better results than others.

Hope that helps. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know this is probably a troll but the game doesnt force you into a relationship with anyone. You can reject everyone I'm pretty sure
yes but still mc fucks futa/trans after mc has been rescued and he goes tour on ship.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes