PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Appreciate the replies! Yeah I played through s1 to the end (kicked to main menu) and saved when prompted but s2 just doesn't detect my prior saves for some reason. Not sure why, and I made sure not to combine the apps.
Make sure the version of S1 you are playing is version 12b or 12.1, not 12.a
Also, see this post about where the season end save should be located: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-2-v0-14-extra-perverteer.42668/post-8454800

Reactions: MisoSoop

BaDjosyluvr1873

Aug 10, 2022
its been a while since I played this game, just curious if anyone can tell me if Eva has content? that would be huge incentive to jump back in :love:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
No sexual content with her yet, but you do get to go on a cute date-not-date with her
Hopefully Perv has some nice ideas how to open the taboo like that facility one where they've lost their memories from when he opened up the idea for Lilly, Aven and Nadia. Eva needs something amongst those lines too. Also super sad that drama was limited to one episode. IMO that build-up tension was great, needed further exploration and then all coming crashing down when they got theire memories back. I feel like they were all pretty much just okay with it.

We'll see.

Reactions: Lederzar

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hopefully Perv has some nice ideas how to open the taboo like that facility one where they've lost their memories from when he opened up the idea for Lilly, Aven and Nadia. Eva needs something amongst those lines too. Also super sad that drama was limited to one episode. IMO that build-up tension was great, needed further exploration and then all coming crashing down when they got theire memories back. I feel like they were all pretty much just okay with it.

We'll see.
The way things are going I think there's still going to be tons of drama. The making the harem official is off to a really rough start, add in all the incest going on to that and things are going to get very heated

As for Eva getting involved, if I remember correctly, she was pretty open to incest when she learned about our actual mother and new sister, so that's something. The question is, will she get involved with us, before she learns about our siblings and mom, or after?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The way things are going I think there's still going to be tons of drama. The making the harem official is off to a really rough start, add in all the incest going on to that and things are going to get very heated

As for Eva getting involved, if I remember correctly, she was pretty open to incest when she learned about our actual mother and new sister, so that's something. The question is, will she get involved with us, before she learns about our siblings and mom, or after?
Who cares, we already have the best sister, Aven.

Hot, fun, capable and oh yeah, she wants to make babies. It's like the other two aren't even trying to win the sister of the year competition.

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem actually getting it to load? Cause I install it like I do any other renpy game then I try to open it and it just doesn't open but it still creates a log, and when I try to run it as an admin I can see it on task manager for a second then it auto closes itself... If anyone can help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated!
EDIT: I'm on Windows 11. Log is now attached. View attachment log.txt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem actually getting it to load? Cause I install it like I do any other renpy game then I try to open it and it just doesn't open but it still creates a log, and when I try to run it as an admin I can see it on task manager for a second then it auto closes itself... If anyone can help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated!
EDIT: I'm on Windows 11. Log is now attached. View attachment 2218708
av quarantines it. curse of unsigned exes on unity, renpy, rpgm, .............

Dulcidine

May 31, 2020
Huh. I'm not in a relationship with anybody in my save but Nadya. But in the Nadya scene MC states he's in a relationship with "several women" lol. Including Aven. Which I'm not. Everything but Nadya is a no on the relationship screen as well. Odd.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes