Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
am i just dumb or are decompilers not working on season two rpyc files? first i had to move the rpa to a different folder since it didnt recognise the application. extracting files worked like that however for the rpyc files it throws errors:(
It's likely due to the change in renpy version. The original unren doesn't work with it because of the change in file names. The unren ultrahack should do the trick.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
It's likely due to the change in renpy version. The original unren doesn't work with it because of the change in file names. The unren ultrahack should do the trick.
so just dumb:LOL:. didnt check the edit time on some unren threads and downloaded updated yet still outdated ones form others. thanks a bunch worked like a charm.

Reactions: Skeltom

Devilsadvocate01

Feb 13, 2022
I had 12a end save. I tried to play season 2 but it wouldnt detect my save. Then I read that I need 12b save. So I downloaded 12b but my 12a saves woudnt advance past the last scene in 12a to 12b. So I started a new 12b game and clicked to the end. After scene where Nadya confesses she's your mom, it goes to To Be Continued screen. I thought that was the end of 12a but maybe I was wrong. I got my end save and its still not detected by season 2. The version I clicked all the way through is TFTUV-0.12b-Extra Scenes Edition.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had 12a end save. I tried to play season 2 but it wouldnt detect my save. Then I read that I need 12b save. So I downloaded 12b but my 12a saves woudnt advance past the last scene in 12a to 12b. So I started a new 12b game and clicked to the end. After scene where Nadya confesses she's your mom, it goes to To Be Continued screen. I thought that was the end of 12a but maybe I was wrong. I got my end save and its still not detected by season 2. The version I clicked all the way through is TFTUV-0.12b-Extra Scenes Edition.
where did you dl it?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this is why I'll buy the game on steam. I just don't support on patreon because I despise the platform (I just hate them being fake moralists who just want to protect their image yet wanting a monopoly), but I'll always support a dev who's sincere to their supporters. Delays happen, there's nothing wrong to be frontal about it. Taking the fact the previous releases always had quality, along with the dev being comunicative, I'm pretty sure long time fans won't have any issues about that.

The fans don't care about the delays, they just care when a dev isn't sincere or give fake ass excuses. This isn't the case by any means. Good luck for future endeavours.

Reactions: Joop501

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Conflicted about Vess, on one side I like her and want to forgive her, but on the other slave Vess route sounds very hot. Btw what happens if you chose to leave her behind with the Amazons?

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
Conflicted about Vess, on one side I like her and want to forgive her, but on the other slave Vess route sounds very hot. Btw what happens if you chose to leave her behind with the Amazons?
I chose to leave her with Amazons , but she will be still part of your team. Your team mates will convince you to take her as a prisoner.

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered before, I tried searching but couldn't find something suitable. I'm kinda confused on how to install season 2 on the MacOS platform. Tried unzipping the downloaded file and placing the S2 app inside the Contents folder but every time I try opening it, it still says there's no season 1 ending save even though I completed it. Should I be placing the season 2 application elsewhere or am I missing something here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered before, I tried searching but couldn't find something suitable. I'm kinda confused on how to install season 2 on the MacOS platform. Tried unzipping the downloaded file and placing the S2 app inside the Contents folder but every time I try opening it, it still says there's no season 1 ending save even though I completed it. Should I be placing the season 2 application elsewhere or am I missing something here?
get season1 from op and play it to end (get thrown to main menu) and then start s2.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
If you play season 1, be sure to save when it says to save. Or you can search the thread for saves and just use one of those.

Reactions: MisoSoop

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This new update better have some *actual* Lilly action again :Kappa:that extra masturbation scene doesnt count anymore.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
get season1 from op and play it to end (get thrown to main menu) and then start s2.
Season 2 is a separate app. Do not try to merge them together, that won't work. The only thing you might need to do again is to install patches or mods.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Season 2 is a separate app. Do not try to merge them together, that won't work. The only thing you might need to do again is to install patches or mods.
right, didn't mean to merge those. assumed that player who was lost would know that.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Appreciate the replies! Yeah I played through s1 to the end (kicked to main menu) and saved when prompted but s2 just doesn't detect my prior saves for some reason. Not sure why, and I made sure not to combine the apps.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Appreciate the replies! Yeah I played through s1 to the end (kicked to main menu) and saved when prompted but s2 just doesn't detect my prior saves for some reason. Not sure why, and I made sure not to combine the apps.
Did you save when it said to 'Save Here'? Or did you save earlier than that? You MUST save when it prompts you to save and only then. Also when you go to season 2, click continue and it will detect your season 1 save.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes