snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks! There's quite a lot more coming, as only one-third of the story has been published so far.

As for the second thing, Gina isn't in the game, but maybe her hairstyle is. There's one cameo from another game (apart from Sisterly Lust), but I don't think anyone has picked up on it yet.
I gotta replay and see if i can find it now

BriMan83

Aug 4, 2022
Thanks! There's quite a lot more coming, as only one-third of the story has been published so far.

As for the second thing, Gina isn't in the game, but maybe her hairstyle is. There's one cameo from another game (apart from Sisterly Lust), but I don't think anyone has picked up on it yet.
The hairstyle is there. She is my favorite character in that game, so I picked it our instantly. Again, excellent work

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok here's my problem, V0.14 won't start, i have this message "NO PREVIOUS SEASON DATA FOUND
Please complete the previous season of the game before continuing with this version and make sure a Season save file is present in the saves directory.
Consult the game manual or the FAQ sectrion for more information."

And i only have a button "Quit" so can't check anything of or in the game and the game saves (v0.12) are listed from 1-1-LT1.save to 8-6-LT1.save with the auto saves and persistent file

So my next step is to go to to V0.13, same result as before, it won't start and i have this message:
"NO PREVIOUS SEASON DATA FOUND
False
Please complete the previous season of the game before continuing with this version and make sure a Season save file is present in the saves directory.

And i only have a button "Quit" so can't check anything of or in the game and the game saves (v0.12) are listed from 1-1-LT1.save to 8-6-LT1.save with the auto saves and persistent file.

So my next step is to play Season 1 V0.12a and to my "surprise" (sarcasm) V0.12 is fonctioning all right my last save game (8-6-LT1) is loading up and just a few click away the game end normaly.

So unless the saves files directory is changed it should work.
Taking about saves files, i have this folder "TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898" made by the V0.12 version of the game and it's in the "AppData/Roaming/Renpy" file, so why V0.13 and V0.14 can't see thoses saves files ???????

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ok here's my problem, V0.14 won't start, i have this message "NO PREVIOUS SEASON DATA FOUND

And i only have a button "Quit" so can't check anything of or in the game and the game saves (v0.12) are listed from 1-1-LT1.save to 8-6-LT1.save with the auto saves and persistent file

So my next step is to go to to V0.13, same result as before, it won't start and i have this message:
"NO PREVIOUS SEASON DATA FOUND
False

And i only have a button "Quit" so can't check anything of or in the game and the game saves (v0.12) are listed from 1-1-LT1.save to 8-6-LT1.save with the auto saves and persistent file.

So my next step is to play Season 1 V0.12a and to my "surprise" (sarcasm) V0.12 is fonctioning all right my last save game (8-6-LT1) is loading up and just a few click away the game end normaly.

So unless the saves files directory is changed it should work.
Taking about saves files, i have this folder "TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898" made by the V0.12 version of the game and it's in the "AppData/Roaming/Renpy" file, so why V0.13 and V0.14 can't see thoses saves files ???????
The end of Season 1 is v0.12b or v0.12.1, not v0.12a. At the end of v0.12b or v0.12.1, the game will auto-generate a save file that can be imported to the start of Season 2, which is v0.13.

zeddlz

May 16, 2022
does anyone have a save at the end of season 1 i can have? can't be bothered playing through the whole first season again

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me if pursuing the prophecy or not matters at all?
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't finished it all yet but I'm just rolling with my choice anyway. She had no interest in following up on it so I figured, why bother? At least for now. It was the whole prophesy nonsense that started this in the first place. I'd rather just wash my hands of it.

Reactions: starkj

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can anyone tell me if pursuing the prophecy or not matters at all?
The decision hasn't been shown to change anything yet one way or the other, but we're still very early into Season 2.
I don't forsee the choice being a small or unimportant one, considering we're referenced in that same prophecy ourselves

Reactions: starkj

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, is the only way to have only one relationship with a character to just ignore Jade? I was only in a relationship with Lilly up until rescuing a certain someone where the MC took it upon himself to say Jade should be his lover without any player choice at all. I remember the dev doing that pretty often with his other game, having romance scenes play out with no way of stopping them, so it's not exactly surprising but I still don't care for it.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So, is the only way to have only one relationship with a character to just ignore Jade? I was only in a relationship with Lilly up until rescuing a certain someone where the MC took it upon himself to say Jade should be his lover without any player choice at all. I remember the dev doing that pretty often with his other game, having romance scenes play out with no way of stopping them, so it's not exactly surprising but I still don't care for it.
Huh? If that happened, it's a bug. You should be able to romance who you choose in the game, nobody should be forced on you. Jade starts out as your personal servant, but you can ignore her advances and there are no mandatory love scenes with her.

Sisterly Lust was pretty much the same in that regard, all love interests are optional. You can even chose to have no relationships at all, which makes the game pretty much a waking and sleeping simulator for all the playable days.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Huh? If that happened, it's a bug. You should be able to romance who you choose in the game, nobody should be forced on you. Jade starts out as your personal servant, but you can ignore her advances and there are no mandatory love scenes with her.

Sisterly Lust was pretty much the same in that regard, all love interests are optional. You can even chose to have no relationships at all, which makes the game pretty much a waking and sleeping simulator for all the playable days.
I guess it is a bug? After sleeping with her after the rescue he goes strait into asking her if she is happy and saying he wants to release her if he can, followed by him saying they are now formally lovers. I didn't have a say in the matter.

I guess it's not so much "forced" relationships, just no way to stop some lewd content in general. Posing for the nude sculpture for example. If you decide to help her out it leads to you sleeping with her no mater what, you can't just say no thanks that's enough. It's the same with her daughter as well if I remember correctly. You can't turn her down when she comes to see you at night. I didn't have the choice anyway. There were other instances of it to but it's been a while since I played. The same with the black girls introduction. "I don't really have a choice here" or something along those lines.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I guess it is a bug? After sleeping with her after the rescue he goes strait into asking her if she is happy and saying he wants to release her if he can, followed by him saying they are now formally lovers. I didn't have a say in the matter.
I think so, yes. You shouldn't be forced into a relationship with her, if you didn't mess around with her previously. I'll check if something goes awry there.

I guess it's not so much "forced" relationships, just no way to stop some lewd content in general. Posing for the nude sculpture for example. If you decide to help her out it leads to you sleeping with her no mater what, you can't just say no thanks that's enough. It's the same with her daughter as well if I remember correctly. You can't turn her down when she comes to see you at night. I didn't have the choice anyway. There were other instances of it to but it's been a while since I played. The same with the black girls introduction. "I don't really have a choice here" or something along those lines.
I think you're talking about Rebeca and Nia from Sisterly Lust? Once you've made a couple of choices to be on their path, you're pretty much locked into a sexual relationship with them, that's true. I've tried to evade that particular scenario by having more platonic interactions with characters in TFTUV, even if you're not in a relationship with them.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think so, yes. You shouldn't be forced into a relationship with her, if you didn't mess around with her previously. I'll check if something goes awry there.

I think you're talking about Rebeca and Nia from Sisterly Lust? Once you've made a couple of choices to be on their path, you're pretty much locked into a sexual relationship with them, that's true. I've tried to evade that particular scenario by having more platonic interactions with characters in TFTUV, even if you're not in a relationship with them.
Yeah, I think that's them. Like I said it's been a while but those scenes stuck out for me. You have done a better job at it this time around. That's why that scene seemed off to me, every other time something like that happened you did have a choice. Aside from Lilly I guess. With her you don't have the choice to say it was a mistake, like you do with Ave saying that "everything has changed". I assume that's a way to stop it early.

I like Jade but I like single LI playthroughs more. To me we were just having fun and it was something to add a little extra lewd content to my playthrough. That and it has messed up the single romance achievement for me.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't finished it all yet but I'm just rolling with my choice anyway. She had no interest in following up on it so I figured, why bother? At least for now. It was the whole prophesy nonsense that started this in the first place. I'd rather just wash my hands of it.
I'm also thinking about not following it but i'll keep a save on this choice just in case.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
am i just dumb or are decompilers not working on season two rpyc files? first i had to move the rpa to a different folder since it didnt recognise the application. extracting files worked like that however for the rpyc files it throws errors:(

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes