CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
sometimes incest just doesn't work like mc moves to place x to study and lives with grown-up woman and her daughter but still some want incest patch.
Almost 100% of the time those stories are pictured as 'cest stories regardless the changes the dev does. Very little are not made with the 'cest trope in mind. Some, like WTHI or Freeloading Family don't really work but I do think thats because the dev was some what lazy to write the story in a way that makes a patch work. If the point is not 'cest, just make the MC live alone.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Always download the patches. Even if you're not into incest, it's actually less cringe to have someone fuck their mom than to have them drop lines like "Oh no, you're my landlady, what will people think?"
Actually this VN is extremely well written in that regard. If you're playing the Steam release / non-taboo version, you're still getting a high quality story that makes perfect sense without any of the usual "landlady / your childhood friend" bs. Now although I'm not particularly biased towards one or the other, playing Perverteer's novels does give me the opportunity to have that sister I never had... ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well consider that we are at the start of season 2 and the game is planned for 3 episodes in total, so we are far from it's end.
I'm hoping and assuming you mean 3 season in total. Not that anything else would make sense in context. Typos aside, that's awesome to hear that there's 3 seasons planned. It's one of my favorite games that are still going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm hoping and assuming you mean 3 season in total. Not that anything else would make sense in context. Typos aside, that's awesome to hear that there's 3 seasons planned. It's one of my favorite games that are still going

Yes I meant 3 seasons sorry for the mistype. :)

Reactions: S1nsational

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Is there any anal scenes with ZIV on MC(recieving anal from ZIV) as in walkthrough mentioned
Or it will be implmented later??
BTW ive played upto v12 so planning on returning to the game now

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any anal scenes with ZIV on MC(recieving anal from ZIV) as in walkthrough mentioned
Or it will be implmented later??
BTW ive played upto v12 so planning on returning to the game now
Didn't the latest update have that? Or, not sure of an actual scene of it, but you got a choice for further content whether it would happen or not. So yeah, not introduced yet, but in the future.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I don't really have much to say other than I recently re-DL'd Sisterly Lust, as I had never completed it, and eventually gave up around, I don't know, day 30 or something, as I found it so crude, in both technical and story telling, compared to this one.

While it should be obvious that with experience, one's work should improve, but I was finding it such a stark difference, that it was almost hard to believe this is the same developer.

The improvement in almost every regard is so much, that I can almost forgive the choice for this MC's hair! :p

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898

and gamefolder\game\save
You need the save in the save folder. But instead of loading the save, start season 2 and then click continue. That will bring the season 1 save data into season 2.

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
That's weird, because that variable seems to have been defined from the start, don't think it was added in a bugfix. You could try to set the variable from the developer console. Just before the error press Shift + O and type the following: ep008_ziv_talk = True or ep008_ziv_talk = False if you haven't talked to her.
Thanks for the support, in the end I didn’t type the code, I downloaded again the game and started again from the beginning of ep.8 of season 1, I changed one minor choice during the simulation, after the talk with the queen, by entering my room, now there isn’t anymore the error and multiple choices are selectable. Previously (when I faced the error) there was also a strange thing happening. Almost at the end of the simulation at the beginning of episode 8, by saving the game, the program wasn’t filling automatically the name of the save file “episode 8”, it was empty, after talking with the queen and entering my room, there were some story telling but no multiple choices, by clicking several times there was the error.

With the mentioned workaround, the program fills the name of the saves and multiple choices appear after the talk with the queen, thus it should be ok now.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
In the galley the Thyia vaginal sex scene of episode 7 has been missing for almost 2 years now. Both the regular and extra scene cut off before that. Has nobody noticed or will it just never be fixed?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I got several exception errors in chapter 12 shortly after the MC wake up from the simulation chair. Is it safe to ignore? I'm playing vanilla game with no mods. Though my current saves are from a pretty early chapter.

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes