micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well you know it isn't that obvious always. :p

seriously devs could tell players about it on some point.
well i guess someone could make more graphic guide and pop in post 1 or dev in main menu, but thats pretty much with all games that got seasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most common you got option to name your save and load it same as here

this version as is here got quite few games too , you scroll true the end and start/continue new game in next season, 1 example motherless

or you got button to click and load last save of previous season, 1 example timestamps
and thats all that is to majority of save continuations between seasons

ok there is also most annoying way too, no transfer but 20? (usualy without context too) and now you remember what you did year or more ago when you were at some points of game - example bright lord

Last edited:

Shawncjx

Sep 20, 2021
Thanks guys. I didn't notice there were another update before S2. I guess that's the con of visiting the game after 1 year...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
Hello, I found an error which prevent the continuation of the game in season 1, ep 8.

After talking with the queen, by entering the room and proceeding there is the first error.

By ignoring it is possible to proceed to the scene with Jade in the bath with the two women, but after the conclusion of the scene, the error appears again and by ignoring it, it starts a loop (the bath scene starts again in and endless loop).

Any help? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode008.rpy", line 642, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep008_ziv_talk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "episode002.rpyc", line 805, in script call
File "episode003.rpyc", line 387, in script call
File "episode003.rpyc", line 561, in script call
File "episode003.rpyc", line 838, in script call
File "episode008.rpyc", line 601, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode008.rpy", line 642, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep008_ziv_talk' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Tales From The Unending Void 0.12.1
Sun Oct 16 17:10:42 2022

Last edited:

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
re-download is 1st try out.
Thanks for the suggestion, this was the first attempt I tried without any result.

Downloaded again and extracted in a different folder but the error is still there. It seems something related to my saved progresses. I will try to download again from a different source but I doubt there will be any difference.

This is the first time in several games that I found an error which create a endless loop which can’t be bypassed with the ignore function.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I'd try starting a new game. Skip unseen text, right click skip button, and continue til you're caught up or the problem persists.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, this was the first attempt I tried without any result.

Downloaded again and extracted in a different folder but the error is still there. It seems something related to my saved progresses. I will try to download again from a different source but I doubt there will be any difference.

This is the first time in several games that I found an error which create a endless loop which can’t be bypassed with the ignore function.
That's weird, because that variable seems to have been defined from the start, don't think it was added in a bugfix. You could try to set the variable from the developer console. Just before the error press Shift + O and type the following: ep008_ziv_talk = True or ep008_ziv_talk = False if you haven't talked to her.

Reactions: haooni

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Does perverteer have no problem with Patreon regulations?
I mean, Patreon banned any incest content right? How Perverteer manage to bypass it :oops:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does perverteer have no problem with Patreon regulations?
I mean, Patreon banned any incest content right? How Perverteer manage to bypass it :oops:
i'm sure he would have IF patreon version would have incest but it doesn't have and version here is subs version (usually).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Always download the patches. Even if you're not into incest, it's actually less cringe to have someone fuck their mom than to have them drop lines like "Oh no, you're my landlady, what will people think?"
sometimes incest just doesn't work like mc moves to place x to study and lives with grown-up woman and her daughter but still some want incest patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: professorx10

buff

May 29, 2017
sometimes incest just doesn't work like mc moves to place x to study and lives with grown-up woman and her daughter but still some want incest patch.
Yeah, but those are the cases where the "fan-made" patch is actually made by a fan. Like, it was not an incest game and someone turned it into one. In that case i 100% agree. But the large majority of the time the "fan" is just the developer operating anonymously, and often the patches are only 1kB or so because all it does is set some variables-- the incest content is already in the game, just turned off to avoid the censors.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes