cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I got several exception errors in chapter 12 shortly after the MC wake up from the simulation chair. Is it safe to ignore? I'm playing vanilla game with no mods. Though my current saves are from a pretty early chapter.
safe to ignore.

i think something went wrong on dl or extract.

Reactions: NukaCola

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I got several exception errors in chapter 12 shortly after the MC wake up from the simulation chair. Is it safe to ignore? I'm playing vanilla game with no mods. Though my current saves are from a pretty early chapter.
Yes safe to ignore, but it might be worth you going into the console to define all those variables that got added as the steam release was developed. Make a save just before the errors start, play until you get the error, reload the save, launch the console and define the missing variable as either True or False ie: ep003_be_creampie = True

Save again and then repeat the process until you have fixed all the errors. Then there will be another section with the same problem a little later in the game.

I posted about this last month at some point. I went through my early saves and the gallery and extra scenes to determine if I had done each of the missing actions and set the variable accordingly.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
In the galley the Thyia vaginal sex scene of episode 7 has been missing for almost 2 years now. Both the regular and extra scene cut off before that. Has nobody noticed or will it just never be fixed?
That bug was reported earlier and should be fixed in v0.12.6. I haven't gotten around to publishing that version yet. That version will also introduce the ability to view scenes by character instead of episode.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Great job dev. I really enjoy how you write the harem part make me feel embarrassed and laughter at the same time. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Perverteer

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
is it possible to "break up" a relationship without starting over? (a variable to be changed somewhere?)
It's generally name_romance = False, you can do that in the console. But some events could rely on other variables.

Jun 16, 2022
I ask this question before, but nobody answered, but how does one form a relationship with Thyia? I'm not sure which requirements I did not meet.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I ask this question before, but nobody answered, but how does one form a relationship with Thyia? I'm not sure which requirements I did not meet.
I haven't followed all the way through the game with Thyia yet (she's the mechanic, right?) but it starts all the way back when you first meet her at her garage. If you don't make your move with her early and take advantage of the opportunities to be nice to her and spend time with her early on, she does not give you a second chance. I have run the first half of the game three times now and twice to the end of the current content from the middle. I only romanced Thyia in my first run then didn't repeat that in either of my follow up plays. I took a pass on her as a LI there. What I remember was that if you don't follow her path and take advantage of the opportunities she offers the MC early, like first meeting early and going forward, she loses interest and does not give MC a second opportunity. Best advice is, if you like Thyia, pay specific attention to her story, help her in any way she asks and start showing her your interest from jump street. You'll know rather soon if you are on the right track with her as she will be the first LI to have sex with MC other than his GF that is with him from the start of the game.

Update after checking in game... You do get a handjob from Jade in addition to sex in the tent before your opportunity to romance Thyia... The first sex scene with Thyia is the first sex scene in Chapter 2. So again, make your move early.

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
I haven't followed all the way through the game with Thyia yet (she's the mechanic, right?) but it starts all the way back when you first meet her at her garage. If you don't make your move with her early and take advantage of the opportunities to be nice to her and spend time with her early on, she does not give you a second chance. I have run the first half of the game three times now and twice to the end of the current content from the middle. I only romanced Thyia in my first run then didn't repeat that in either of my follow up plays. I took a pass on her as a LI there. What I remember was that if you don't follow her path and take advantage of the opportunities she offers the MC early, like first meeting early and going forward, she loses interest and does not give MC a second opportunity. Best advice is, if you like Thyia, pay specific attention to her story, help her in any way she asks and start showing her your interest from jump street. You'll know rather soon if you are on the right track with her as she will be the first LI to have sex with MC other than his GF that is with him from the start of the game.

Update after checking in game... You do get a handjob from Jade in addition to sex in the tent before your opportunity to romance Thyia... The first sex scene with Thyia is the first sex scene in Chapter 2. So again, make your move early.

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
It was very helpful, but as I just went through a quick playthrough of using yours truly "CRTL", I still failed to obtain a relationship with Thyia. I gave her space, agree with her plans/decisions, did not have sex with her on the first encounter, and did not make a move on Thyia until Episode 7 when I kissed her a second time to distract the Info broker's bodyguard away from our mission. After that I pushed her to admit her feelings and ultimately had sex with her in the same episode, but still no relationship tag. I managed to acquire from every other women from Episode 1-12, outside of Nadya/Eva/Raene, yet still failed with Thyia. It's very frustrating.

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It was very helpful, but as I just went through a quick playthrough of using yours truly "CRTL", I still failed to obtain a relationship with Thyia. I gave her space, agree with her plans/decisions, did not have sex with her on the first encounter, and did not make a move on Thyia until Episode 7 when I kissed her a second time to distract the Info broker's bodyguard away from our mission. After that I pushed her to admit her feelings and ultimately had sex with her in the same episode, but still no relationship tag. I managed to acquire from every other women from Episode 1-12, outside of Nadya/Eva/Raene, yet still failed with Thyia. It's very frustrating.
Remember what I said about early and often? DON'T pass up ANY opportunity to be with Thyia EVER if you want a relationship. Waiting until chapter 7 is a mistake if you want that result. I played through the first act twice before installing the Multi-Mod from the OP to unlock all galleries and have the in game walkthrough display and some other benefits for faster replay. However, you may wish to install it now or you can view the screenshots I placed in the spoiler below indicating all of the Thyia path choices starting with the very first one way back in chapter 2. Enjoy and adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

...and, here we go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've included all of the Thyia path choices through chapter 8 in the spoiler. Hope that helps. For more, DL the multi-mod, extract it and drop it into the game folder. If/when the mod asks to overwrite, allow it. There are separate versions for act 1 and act 2. Those mods give details on all LI paths, life and death choices and unlocks all of the gallery scenes to avoid needing to play through certain passages of the game twice. Again, I hope this helps.

Enjoy and adventure ever on friend, Phat:alien:(y)

PS... As of my stopping in chapter 8, Thyia's relationship status still indicated NO even though I was clearly on her relationship path. I have noticed this with other LI as well. If you stay on an LI's path, it will eventually say YES. It just feels like it's taking forever... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
Remember what I said about early and often? DON'T pass up ANY opportunity to be with Thyia EVER if you want a relationship. Waiting until chapter 7 is a mistake if you want that result. I played through the first act twice before installing the Multi-Mod from the OP to unlock all galleries and have the in game walkthrough display and some other benefits for faster replay. However, you may wish to install it now or you can view the screenshots I placed in the spoiler below indicating all of the Thyia path choices starting with the very first one way back in chapter 2. Enjoy and adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

...and, here we go...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've included all of the Thyia path choices through chapter 8 in the spoiler. Hope that helps. For more, DL the multi-mod, extract it and drop it into the game folder. If/when the mod asks to overwrite, allow it. There are separate versions for act 1 and act 2. Those mods give details on all LI paths, life and death choices and unlocks all of the gallery scenes to avoid needing to play through certain passages of the game twice. Again, I hope this helps.

Enjoy and adventure ever on friend, Phat:alien:(y)

PS... As of my stopping in chapter 8, Thyia's relationship status still indicated NO even though I was clearly on her relationship path. I have noticed this with other LI as well. If you stay on an LI's path, it will eventually say YES. It just feels like it's taking forever... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Once again, this was very informational and helpful. I can see I made a couple of mistakes in my original playthrough like not helping Vitriv, and going by myself into the speedster's garage. Ironically, I did everything else lol. Either way, I thank you for being extremely patient with me.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Once again, this was very informational and helpful. I can see I made a couple of mistakes in my original playthrough like not helping Vitriv, and going by myself into the speedster's garage. Ironically, I did everything else lol. Either way, I thank you for being extremely patient with me.
Best advice I can give other than trying the mod which is only an option, not required, just keep taking advantage of all the opportunities to be with, be nice to and help Thyia and you should do just fine. However, helping her friend and ally, Vitriv, could be worth more LI points that could make a big difference. They are friends and business partners so helping him is the same as helping her.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
Best advice I can give other than trying the mod which is only an option, not required, just keep taking advantage of all the opportunities to be with, be nice to and help Thyia and you should do just fine. However, helping her friend and ally, Vitriv, could be worth more LI points that could make a big difference. They are friends and business partners so helping him is the same as helping her.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Yep, I just finished a speedrun, and I was able to get into a relationship with Thyia this time around. The moment I couldn't skip the dialogue with Celine reporting how Thyia doesn't want to swing by Shuty Station because of Tyber/market massacre/gang member past, and the scene on Kepler with Thyia, I knew I was on the right track. Like you mention, denying the option to help Vitriv probably was the straw that broke the camel's back in my original playthrough, because again, like you said Vitriv is an extension of herself, and turning away Vitriv was turning away Thyia, who's character is consistent with having abandonment issues. The developer did a really good job with the character development of these LIs. Sisterly Lust was very good, but Tales from the unending void is special in its own right. I won't hold you up any longer, but thanks again for the assistance, and have a goodnight. :giggle:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, I just finished a speedrun, and I was able to get into a relationship with Thyia this time around. The moment I couldn't skip the dialogue with Celine reporting how Thyia doesn't want to swing by Shuty Station because of Tyber/market massacre/gang member past, and the scene on Kepler with Thyia, I knew I was on the right track. Like you mention, denying the option to help Vitriv probably was the straw that broke the camel's back in my original playthrough, because again, like you said Vitriv is an extension of herself, and turning away Vitriv was turning away Thyia, who's character is consistent with having abandonment issues. The developer did a really good job with the character development of these LIs. Sisterly Lust was very good, but Tales from the unending void is special in its own right. I won't hold you up any longer, but thanks again for the assistance, and have a goodnight. :giggle:
No worries, my friend. Happy to help. :) I'm retired. Helping friends helps me feel useful again. I'm disabled on bed rest and spend 99% of my day in games or online as a result. So, I'm always happy to assist when and where I can.

Glad you finally achieved your goal. :) Most of what I told you comes from playing literally hundreds of titles like this so I have a good idea of what to expect. I usually attempt to unlock the full title before installing a mod to speed up replays. My main strategy is to make a lot of saves, making a choice, playing it to where it leads, then reloading and replaying the next choice. So, I can play some scenes quite a few times, often having a damned good idea where it will lead but following it anyway just to be sure. That save, play, reload, replay is the foundation of figuring these stories out for me. I find that more interesting to discover what is possible on my own than to be shown the path first pass. You had made the honest attempts and didn't seem to desire mod use so I was happy to look up the specific screens needed to point you in the right direction.

But, saving a lot is my number one personal rule of AVN play. The game gives me choices so I save, play, reload and replay. Some choices become evident in just a few screens. Others require a full following of the chain to the end with other branches along the way. That makes for a ton of replays! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, WTF else has this broken old geezer have to do? Not a damn thing. So, I adventure on...

Enjoy and adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

BriMan83

Aug 4, 2022
So, two things.

1: This game is fucking amazing! Probably even better then Sisterly Love, which I didn't think was possible. Please please PLEASE release some more content for this as you can. I'd love to see more on SL as well, but that seems to have a pretty nice ending.

2: Maybe it's because I had just played the game a couple of days ago, but I could swear I saw Gina from Big City's Pleasures in one of the group scenes from this. I was so caught up in the game I didn't think to remember exactly when I saw her.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
So, two things.

1: This game is fucking amazing! Probably even better then Sisterly Love, which I didn't think was possible. Please please PLEASE release some more content for this as you can. I'd love to see more on SL as well, but that seems to have a pretty nice ending.

2: Maybe it's because I had just played the game a couple of days ago, but I could swear I saw Gina from Big City's Pleasures in one of the group scenes from this. I was so caught up in the game I didn't think to remember exactly when I saw her.
Thanks! There's quite a lot more coming, as only one-third of the story has been published so far.

As for the second thing, Gina isn't in the game, but maybe her hairstyle is. There's one cameo from another game (apart from Sisterly Lust), but I don't think anyone has picked up on it yet.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes