The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
ummm................. if your li finds out that you bang other women behind her back she for sure will get angry. we'll see on next version how they'll take it.
Didn't we resolve that issue with Celine? I remember she caughts both MC and Jade almost having sex, runs away and we later confront her about it, getting three options: a) telling her she will be the only one and end things with everyone else, b) end our relationship with her, or c) convince her about being part of our harem, and while a bit hesitant, she accepts.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Didn't we resolve that issue with Celine? I remember she caughts both MC and Jade almost having sex, runs away and we later confront her about it, getting three options: a) telling her she will be the only one and end things with everyone else, b) end our relationship with her, or c) convince her about being part of our harem, and while a bit hesitant, she accepts.
To bad ?! that Celine is not the only women in the future harem, at least for me. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes we did but you know women change their mind more often than small birds flap their wings when flying.

randompete

Apr 1, 2019
Man. I can't seem to play part 2 on my phone, at all. It just will not pick up my save from part 1. Very frustrating, since I do like this game a bunch. Might have to play part 1 over again on PC just so I can continue

too_lazwy

Jan 19, 2020
man... the cliffhanger argh.... I should have waited... but the whole journey was awesome.
just wondering, does this have any novel or something? cz the story is so well written

buff

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save (or a quick console hack) for seeing the missing Vess scene? I like the idea of her being free, but want to play the missing content. If it turns out to be as good as the Bella submission stuff was I might need to go back to part 1 and replay a whole lot of stuff.

buff

May 29, 2017
Need to be on Ziv's path and Vess' romance (and not to promise to break up with everyone, obv).
Oh, so you don't have to be a dick to her like the walkthru said? Or is that also a requirement?

Weird that Ziv's path would be required.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don't get why I can't play S2 even after I've already moved the S1 save files into the S2 folder. View attachment 2096865
because you dont move the saves from s1 to s2, but you play till the end of s1 til you get kicked in to main menu
and then you simply press
1665579484688.png in s2
and choose
see made one just now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats all that is to it

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
because you dont move the saves from s1 to s2, but you play till the end of s1 til you get kicked in to main menu
well you know it isn't that obvious always. :p

seriously devs could tell players about it on some point.

Reactions: micmitja
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes