cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well his most powerful power is what he has between his legs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the special one born in a rich family in the council of the galaxy
MC has superpowers has a devoted following of drop dead gorgeous babes ready to die right next to him for the future he spends with them
Is the MC a special chosen one or a reincarnated hero,perhaps gains some powers?. I am asking because I am hoping he is not going to be some push over beta male protagonist.
not pushover and no powers either.
Being "The Special One" has nothing to do with whether or not a character is weak. Believing it does is weakness itself.
Yes, he is. His hair are his awesome super power and only work with his incredible haircut.
well his most powerful power is what he has between his legs.
Go get your Neo on and master his super move!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: matschbirne and cxx

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Story/Game has a hell of a title, it is just I a not a fan of playing male MC's that are either cuckolds,beta males and all the woman looking down on the protagonist. So not a fan of weak MC's. But I do like either normal MC's that discover they're potential and grow as a character from there & Female MC's that have similar arc. Usually hoping Corruption is an option.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am also worried that by the time the MC Rescues Eva she would either be brainwashed and or does not want to be saved for some mysterious reason.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how does the corruption work?. I see some awesome relationship romance system. Is It choosing whether Jade will be submissive or just sincerely loved.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
how does the corruption work?. I see some awesome relationship romance system. Is It choosing whether Jade will be submissive or just sincerely loved.
There's no corruption.
With some characters like Vess and Jade you can decide to pursue a romantic route or a submissive route, personally I prefer the romantic one but I'm a softie ( I forgave Vess even though her betrayal was potentially deadly for the entire cast crew), so choose what you feel is the most interesting for you. :)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, a third of the girls are virgins... but Aven not being one surprised me more than Vess being one... :ROFLMAO:

Idk, she's very young and seems to be very affectionate, and her being single when MC re-encountered her, makes it possible for her to have had her first time in a one-night stand or a short meaningless/bad relationship... But then, with whom? Weren't they always traveling or something?... IIHO It’s weird for a character like her doing it like that... maybe she was just curious, i guess :ROFLMAO:

And not that I think that is a problem per see... i just like to wonder about those things :WeSmart:

• Sad
Reactions: verzauberung

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately the corruption is there for some reason.
I can understand why you thought there's corruption.
1664809481270.png
But as others have mentioned, there is none, unless you count your personal attendant Jade's submissive path.

Reactions: JaszMan

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Ok, a third of the girls are virgins... but Aven not being one surprised me more than Vess being one... :ROFLMAO:

Idk, she's very young and seems to be very affectionate, and her being single when MC re-encountered her, makes it possible for her to have had her first time in a one-night stand or a short meaningless/bad relationship... But then, with whom? Weren't they always traveling or something?... IIHO It’s weird for a character like her doing it like that... maybe she was just curious, i guess :ROFLMAO:

And not that I think that is a problem per see... i just like to wonder about those things :WeSmart:
Where was it said that she wasn't a virgin? When you have your first time with her she is nervous and when you enter her she has pained expression.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC a special chosen one or a reincarnated hero,perhaps gains some powers?. I am asking because I am hoping he is not going to be some push over beta male protagonist.
so not the protagonist but someone close to him is the special one.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Unfortunately the corruption is there for some reason.

I can understand why you thought there's corruption.
View attachment 2079469
But as others have mentioned, there is none, unless you count your personal attendant Jade's submissive path.
I had that feeling,just was not sure. The story is neat,art fantastic same as animations. I sort of guessed the reveal in chapter 1. Now knowing the MC is not the special one but someone close to him.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Where was it said that she wasn't a virgin? When you have your first time with her she is nervous and when you enter her she has pained expression.
There's a very small possibility she is... BUT she's never mention anything about virginity or this being her first time, that's very unusual for games like this, liking or not, virgins are a very popular fetish, dismissing/underplaying that is a huge lost opportunity.

And recalling their last game (Sisterly Lust), it was literally the same recipe: 3 sisters, 2 virgins (Blonde and Redhead) and 1 not (Black Hair) :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I'm stuck on the ship screen, can't progress beyond talking with Jade about Vess. Pretty sure it's caused by both Jade and Vess being submissive.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

There's a very small possibility she is... BUT she's never mention anything about virginity or this being her first time, that's very unusual for games like this, liking or not, virgins are a very popular fetish, dismissing/underplaying that is a huge lost opportunity.

And recalling their last game (Sisterly Lust), it was literally the same recipe: 3 sisters, 2 virgins (Blonde and Redhead) and 1 not (Black Hair) :unsure:
IMG_20221004_032444.jpg

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP
Size 1.01 GB
SEASON 1 (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Version: 0.14 + Taboo + Extras + Multimod by LightmanP
Size 162 MB
SEASON 2 (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for season 2

Reactions: Vfgbyb gtvybby

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

I usually headcannon the girls as virgins if nothing is said. (And sometimes if it is said that the girl has had other partners I headcannon that she is just lying to look tough;))

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes