Jun 16, 2022
Can anyone tell me the prerequisites for getting the "Vess Freed" (Episode 13) and the "Thyia's tools" (Episode 14) scenes? I thought I had my MC in a relationship with Thyia, but the she's not listed as one, and the opportunities to have relationships with the female LIs are all in order. What did I do wrong?

banditobane

Jan 15, 2021
How do you unlock Nadya's Night? The walkthrough says not to take advantage of her when she's drunk, but the option never shows up. Anyone know how?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Perverteer I now see 2 seasons. 1 and 2

Last time i downloaded an update was 0.12b.
Do i need to download both seasons?
If you've played 0.12b to the end, you can only download Season 2 and import your final save game. Season 2 doesn't contain the content of Season 1 though, so you can currently only use scene replay for the scenes in Episode 13 and 14.

Yeah, probably vess_romance was meant there instead. Perverteer That's about the condition for Vess' extra scene.
Hmmm, not exactly. The first scene doesn't happen because you're with Ziv, but there's a second scene call for Vess when you're not in a relationship with Ziv (around line 294). But it gets blocked if you're in a romance with Lilly. Need to figure out a place where I can make a third call, that makes sense for the continuity (Camran has to be on the Bastard), probably after line 310.

Gonna give this update a 2/5 folks. Good on the outset but short as fuck over all. Honestly getting tired of theses updates that are 5-6 months of work but only 15-20 mins worth of story. -smh-
The previous release (v0.13) was in June of this year.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Raene was indeed unhappy with her old self, but is slowly growing into the person she wants to be (with the help of those injections from Ziv and the MC's acceptance). As I understand it, lots of trans people don't go all the way and often don't go for bottom surgery for various reasons. As you say, it could be easily explained away by a pill or some other "future science magic", but it would increase the branching (and associated development work) considerably. Paired with the fact that Raene's current body is a large part of her appeal to most players, I'm going to stay away from more optional branching headaches. ;)
Your understanding is indeed correct here. In fact, even framing it as "going all the way" can be considered to be a bit of a relic of the past at this point since it implies that distinction of "complete with" and "not complete without".

• Angry
Reactions: PVNUser

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Explains why the update felt short then. Still enjoy the game though, loving the story and characters and likelyhood of being a daddy on a ship of future milfs.
needs bigger ship for that. esp. if still has those npc preggo women from s1 still in ship and room for some not-amazons.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The very last save in my 0.12b (extra scenes edition) is Episode 10 Ceremony. If I load that, I see "To be continued" and the only thing I can do is watch the end credits. When I copy the saves directory to my 0.14 (extra scenes edition) and attempt to start, it tells me "No previous season data found".

What have I done wrong ?

EDIT : I've loaded the save before that and will play through to the end again and see if I get a different result

EDIT2: That seemed to do the trick

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Perverteer I think I don't write it often enough, because you just seem to come out with your updates with good content and regularly, no matter what.
This game is great fun, the latest update was sweet af, I love where the story goes, I love the space opera and the harem-building.
It's just a great and fun game, and you are doing fantastic work, and it's appreciated a lot.

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
hey all :) i make an quick search and couldn't find it. i need a save to start playing tftuv2. it really doesn't matter which choices have been made in the save so far, because i probably gonna use gallery unlock(please no offense).

so i need a save from end of tftuv1 to play tftuv2.
(i figure it out how to make it work by myself. just need a save file(and persistent file would be great too.))

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC a special chosen one or a reincarnated hero,perhaps gains some powers?. I am asking because I am hoping he is not going to be some push over beta male protagonist.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the MC a special chosen one or a reincarnated hero,perhaps gains some powers?. I am asking because I am hoping he is not going to be some push over beta male protagonist.
not pushover and no powers either.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes