Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
When do you think Raene could have possibly gotten surgery during all this adventuring? I haven't been following her path so I'm not even sure she wants surgery.
Raene regularly expresses her unhappiness with being male and is embarrassed to show herself naked as a result. If Raene gets a chance (and the dev wants to increase render amounts), she'd probably go all the way. Also this is a crazy future with universal translators and genetic editing, wouldn't surprise me if they found a medicine that changes sex and eliminates the need for surgery.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Sep 8, 2020
For some reason when I try to open s1 or s2 now I can't, but before I could (earlier today), its only for TFTUV not for any other renpy game...

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
Do you guys have save file for season 1 (android). I installed the latest version of season 2 but cannot use my previous season's save file

Aug 24, 2021
I'm running into four errors at the end of episode 12, they all seem to harken back to early episodes.
Does this mean I have to play the game again from the start to fix it making different choices? Or will my save work for Season 2 regardless?

The errors in question

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 552, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep003_be_creampie' is not defined

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 556, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep002_jade_facial' is not defined

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 560, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep001_celine_body' is not defined

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 1259, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep003_sim_sex' is not defined

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm running into four errors at the end of episode 12, they all seem to harken back to early episodes.
Does this mean I have to play the game again from the start to fix it making different choices? Or will my save work for Season 2 regardless?

The errors in question

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 552, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep003_be_creampie' is not defined

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 556, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep002_jade_facial' is not defined

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 560, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep001_celine_body' is not defined

File "game/episode012b.rpy", line 1259, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep003_sim_sex' is not defined
Those variables are just for tracking achievements and I haven't gotten around to pushing a new build supporting older saves. You can safely ignore those, or set them via the console (press Shift + O) and type the following:

ep003_be_creampie = False
ep002_jade_facial = False
ep001_celine_body = False
ep003_sim_sex = False

Raene regularly expresses her unhappiness with being male and is embarrassed to show herself naked as a result. If Raene gets a chance (and the dev wants to increase render amounts), she'd probably go all the way. Also this is a crazy future with universal translators and genetic editing, wouldn't surprise me if they found a medicine that changes sex and eliminates the need for surgery.
Raene was indeed unhappy with her old self, but is slowly growing into the person she wants to be (with the help of those injections from Ziv and the MC's acceptance). As I understand it, lots of trans people don't go all the way and often don't go for bottom surgery for various reasons. As you say, it could be easily explained away by a pill or some other "future science magic", but it would increase the branching (and associated development work) considerably. Paired with the fact that Raene's current body is a large part of her appeal to most players, I'm going to stay away from more optional branching headaches. ;)

*screenshot*
I updated to the latest version of the game's engine and that didn't go smoothly at all, unfortunately. This could be the reason for the Android install troubles. Backing up your saves and doing a clean install will probably work better than upgrading an existing build on your device.

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021
Those variables are just for tracking achievements and I haven't gotten around to pushing a new build supporting older saves. You can safely ignore those, or set them via the console (press Shift + O) and type the following:
Oh, cool, thanks for the quick response.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how do you unlock the "Vess freed" scene? I freed her (not as a servant) and couldn't get that scene. Is that for servant path only?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
how do you unlock the "Vess freed" scene? I freed her (not as a servant) and couldn't get that scene. Is that for servant path only?
Need to be on Ziv's path and Vess' romance (and not to promise to break up with everyone, obv).

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
A loop/error has been generated in this v0.14. After freeing Vess in Servant mode, I'm going to talk to Jade (Sumissive) who is already in the MC's room and that interaction repeats and I can't continue with the story.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes