Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N. O !
Does anyone know if deleting the versions 12a and 12b will corrupt my save files for the season 2 versions (13 and 14)?
Please play until the very end of the first season if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn't contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
N. O !

Please play until the very end of the first season
if you want to continue with Episode 13. The new build doesn't contain the previous episodes, but you can load a saved game and continue with all of your choices intact.
Thanks!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This update was very nice.

Some lovely scenes with Nadya, as well as good arc with Aven, and not to mention Eva finally accessing MC's simulation! And on top of that, her encounter with psycho-simul-Lilly!

Already can't wait on what's to come with the followup.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This update was very nice.

Some lovely scenes with Nadya, as well as good arc with Aven, and not to mention Eva finally accessing MC's simulation! And on top of that, her encounter with psycho-simul-Lilly!

Already can't wait on what's to come with the followup.
Na Raene in this one?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just tried loading my save from the end of season2 v13 and I ran into an error. I tried to ignore it but it wanted me to import my game from the end of season 1
1. attach traceback.txt file on your post (it is in game folder) not full error or image of it. you may ask why and answer is that at worst it's pages long and takes long to scroll past it so simply to save space and time.
2. you are supposed to continue on season 2 with save made in the end of season 1 and game makes that before it throws you to main menu and on season 2 you click continue and click that save which you want to continue.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know if deleting the versions 12a and 12b will corrupt my save files for the season 2 versions (13 and 14)?
Nope, your saves will be at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-1530556898 or a similar location

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, game has saves in 2 places, \renpy\*game name* and \game saves and i recommend that when you dl and extract new version copy that saves folder from old version to new version (same places as in old version).

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes