c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Never knew there's random sharing in this game, perverteer sure playing with the fire
Well, if you're asked if you want to invite Kit or not into the orgy, I say, that if you said yes and after that complain about that another male/dick was in the scene, then that is 100% on yourself.

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Well, if you're asked if you want to invite Kit or not into the orgy, I say, that if you said say and after that complain about that another male/dick was in the scene, then that is 100% on yourself.
Did i stutter or something, because i said there's a random sharing scene with another male there and i never imagined it'd be in the game of sisterly lust fame perverteer. Did you see me complaining anywhere in my post above lieutenant?!

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Did i stutter or something, because i said there's a random sharing scene with another male there and i never imagined it'd be in the game of sisterly lust fame perverteer. Did you see me complaining anywhere in my post above lieutenant?!
But Sisterly Lust also has an option to share with the best friend.

Reactions: CircaAD

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No, neither have I written that you do. But from the 6 millions of users here, I learned that at least one complains regardless of...
Thanks for promotion, but there is no lieutenant.;)
It had? what was it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I've learned from Perverteer and what I valued is, that even with many kinks he include in the game, it is fully up to you if you want the kink or not.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
No, neither have I written that you do. But from the 6 millions of users here, I learned that at least one complains regardless of...
Thanks for promotion, but there is no lieutenant.;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I've learned from Perverteer and what I valued is, that even with many kinks he include in the game, it is fully up to you if you want the kink or not.
Foursome with MC, Kira, James and Ana, if you have a relationship with Ana you'll have sex with her. Otherwise with Kira, provided that you said she's hot and caught her when she danced
I remember this scene and it's a straightforward equation with nothing suggestive of sharing there!! If mc likes one he'll get on with her or else no.

But involving another male in ongoing sexual interactions with female is first from peeverteer and i don't know what else he's in store going ahead. And hopefully not with any of the main li's.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I remember this scene and it's a straightforward equation with nothing suggestive of sharing there!! If mc likes one he'll get on with her or else no.

But involving another male in ongoing sexual interactions with female is first from peeverteer and i don't know what else he's in store going ahead. And hopefully not with any of the main li's.
There's also an optional threesome with James and Alina, iirc.

Reactions: Athul2224
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes