1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The ships doctor? If I remember correctly.
That's Thim, not Kit.

Unfortunely this game doesn't have an option to dump Thim on that station where forget their memories and MC starts a relationship with Lily. I would much rather bring Dr. Moora with me. Kit, Ziv and Raene could also be traded I wouldn't mind all for her, she's worth it. Same for the Hannah, the girl who works as a translator.

Btw Mr Peverteer, I miss having news of Miss Calista, along as to why she hates Agust. If we discover she's a sister of him and ended up hating him because of what happened with Nadya, I'll run naked in the street yelling "Calista is related to the MC!"

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
can anyone tell me if Raene will fully transition to a girl or if she'll stay as more of a dickgirl or if there are even plans to fully transition her? i only really want to get into a relationship with her if she'll fully transition at some point and just barrel through the dickgirl content till that point happens

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
can anyone tell me if Raene will fully transition to a girl or if she'll stay as more of a dickgirl or if there are even plans to fully transition her? i only really want to get into a relationship with her if she'll fully transition at some point and just barrel through the dickgirl content till that point happens
No, only one could tell you that and this would be the dev. Although even then plans could simply change.

Yet, my wager is, that she won't change physically.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, only one could tell you that and this would be the dev. Although even then plans could simply change.

Yet, my wager is, that she won't change physically.
been discussed before and perv might have said that no changes.

Reactions: c3p0

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
What are the chances that mophead gets a haircut in a future update? Fuck, Thim with an h looks better than MC!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can we dump her on a random planet though, along with Ziv, Kit and Thim?
Again only one who could now that for sure*, would be Perverteer.
But then again, simple ask the question "Would it make sense and fit the story to do that?"

Ranea is, as Ziv part of your crew. They haven't done anything bad and ate simply who they are. Zif even is helping you, so assuming you could and would ditch both of them on a planet, what would be the reaction of the others.
Tim is also on of our crew and depending on your choices on you both understanding each other. He also is your ships doctor.
Kit is your best buddy and brother of your first girlfriend. Depending on the choice you even invited him into your celebration of your hunting victory.

*At least a lot more sure than ourselves.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Again only one who could now that for sure*, would be Perverteer.
But then again, simple ask the question "Would it make sense and fit the story to do that?"

Ranea is, as Ziv part of your crew. They haven't done anything bad and ate simply who they are. Zif even is helping you, so assuming you could and would ditch both of them on a planet, what would be the reaction of the others.
Tim is also on of our crew and depending on your choices on you both understanding each other. He also is your ships doctor.
Kit is your best buddy and brother of your first girlfriend. Depending on the choice you even invited him into your celebration of your hunting victory.

*At least a lot more sure than ourselves.
I was just joking due the conversation above about them having dicks. Who doesn't like these?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm just roaming around, I love the game yet it's sad the thread is a bit "empty" nowadays due time between releases.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes