Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Sooo any chance to get save? Yes, i am too lazy to play from start and no, i don't care enough about this game to download earlier season too. Why you just cannot pick you choices in start of new season like in other well made games?
which well made game let u do that and why dont u keep playing that well made game then?

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Do you the latest EP1 version? Did you seen the screen, where it state that the "special" EP1 end save was made?
No, it just said To be continued and rolled credits. Version on main menu says 0.12.1, and I downloaded the android version from the MEGA link.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
This game consistently amazes me. Better yet the monthly release scedule is also consistent to keep the audience captivated and wanting more.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I don't know what it is about Vess, but she really turns me on.
Maybe because she is a little treacherous spy in a body of a cute innocent baby. She turns me on as well, though I qute early guessed she is a traitor. I could not go through her sub path even using a multi-mod as a second option cause she is a baby with puppy's eyes in a fully developed hot body. That's the power the women exercise over the men.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I could not go through her sub path even using a multi-mod as a second option cause she is a baby with puppy's eyes in a fully developed hot body.
Like you, I initially wanted to go back and make a save where I could turn Vess into my "servant", once I saw that option mentioned in the walkthrough. However, I just couldn't follow through with it either. The whole "treating her badly" thing just feels...wrong, once you become close to her. You know, expanding on that thought, I think her love/romance path might have a bit of a missed opportunity in how it's been implemented. Perhaps something could be added like: Vess offers to "repay the trust" of the MC with some kinky sex, and then gets embarrassed and admits it excites her to try out her fantasy of being treated like a "captured spy" by him. IMO Vess was just born to role play a submissive sex slave in the bedroom, and it's a shame that you have to kind of be an asshole just to see that unfold.

Now that particular scenario I suggest likely won't work with what the dev has planned for the rest of the game, but a man can dream, right? :p Still, I would definitely enjoy seeing some extra focus on Vess' romance path, in whatever way is possible and fits in with the planned story.

helix1122

Oct 15, 2021
I played this earlier and remember the jade storyline where she was the queen or something (including her family). There was a ritual of some sorts. Can't seem to find that path. Any idea ?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I played this earlier and remember the jade storyline where she was the queen or something (including her family). There was a ritual of some sorts. Can't seem to find that path. Any idea ?
Jade is indeed a princess of her people, but I don't remember any ritual happening relating to that.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes