denadm

Apr 7, 2023
There is Russian in the list of game languages, but for some reason it is not in the settings menu, how and where to turn it on?
season 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The end of season 1 won't make a save for Android to continue on to season 2. Is season one broke or is it not updated to that point?
ask from dev.

There is Russian in the list of game languages, but for some reason it is not in the settings menu, how and where to turn it on?
season 2.
i think that's season 1 only.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
There seems to be a bug between s1 > 2.

I just decided to do a no relationship run just to review the story as it's been a while since I played, but when I imported it into 2 I'm suddenly in a relationship with Lily.

S1 TFTUV_4Q3NsoFnrD.png S2 TFTUV2_xB7cH6NgJA.png

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The end of season 1 won't make a save for Android to continue on to season 2. Is season one broke or is it not updated to that point?
Have you updated the Android version of Season 1 to the very latest version? It should be v0.12.5 which creates a RenPy_Saves directory in your Documents folder (provided you've given write permissions to the game). It should be a matter of installing v0.12.5 and running it once to complete the save transfer. Season 2 will then pick up and copy the end of season save it needs.

season 2.
Russian is only available for Season 1, I'm afraid. The previous translator, MyPrettyWolfy, seems to have halted their fan translation of the game.

There seems to be a bug between s1 > 2.

I just decided to do a no relationship run just to review the story as it's been a while since I played, but when I imported it into 2 I'm suddenly in a relationship with Lily.

S1 View attachment 2749674 S2 View attachment 2749676
The relationship with Lilly is dependent on the lilly_romance variable and as far as I know it isn't set to True at all in Season 2. Could you perhaps provide me with your end of season save of Season 1 so I can debug the problem?

Reactions: sava75 and Ghostly

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Have you updated the Android version of Season 1 to the very latest version? It should be v0.12.5 which creates a RenPy_Saves directory in your Documents folder (provided you've given write permissions to the game). It should be a matter of installing v0.12.5 and running it once to complete the save transfer. Season 2 will then pick up and copy the end of season save it needs.
The Android mega link gives a v0.12.1 download for season 1. The ending of it leaves you stranded in space. EDIT, all android downloads give that version actually.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Can't help with the downloads of the Extra Scenes edition as they're a paid benefit for patrons, but my website offers the updated Android version of the free standard edition:

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Can't help with the downloads of the Extra Scenes edition as they're a paid benefit for patrons, but my website offers the updated Android version of the free standard edition:
Ah OK, I'll play that one then, thanks.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP

Season 2
Version: 0.17 + Extras + Taboo + WT by LightmanP
  • Pixeldrain
  • Mega
    NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1
  • Size 312 MiB
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes