Mydidle

Apr 19, 2020
downloaded ep 17 and the game suddenly says it cant find save files from season 1, i finished up to ep15 and now it wont let me launch, did i do something wrong? (windows 11)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
downloaded ep 17 and the game suddenly says it cant find save files from season 1, i finished up to ep15 and now it wont let me launch, did i do something wrong? (windows 11)
i think you pressed continue instead loading save.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I didn´t know you can have relations with the "mother" of MC, how can i unlock that path?
I am pretty sure that path starts on the warrior woman planet (cant remember the name) when you go on the expedition, but in order to unlock it you have to gain enough points with nadia which is easiest done either with a walkthrough or the walkthrough mod

Reactions: Ryuengami

Ryuengami

Sep 23, 2022
I am pretty sure that path starts on the warrior woman planet (cant remember the name) when you go on the expedition, but in order to unlock it you have to gain enough points with nadia which is easiest done either with a walkthrough or the walkthrough mod
Oh, damn, that place is no more in my saves, but thanks for answer my question. :giggle:

Ryuengami

Sep 23, 2022
I have a question non related with the game but can anyone tell me if exist a solution for the problem in Renpy "Maximum recursion depth exceeded"? I can´t save my game by that.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question non related with the game but can anyone tell me if exist a solution for the problem in Renpy "Maximum recursion depth exceeded"? I can´t save my game by that.

or ask from dev.

Reactions: Ryuengami

Hadad5552

Nov 30, 2021
what variable changes my relationship with jade? i'm on the sub path now and i want to change it to the love route

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes