jacques543

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, I say you need help, as the photo is quite bad. :p
Do you play the previous episode with the lasted build to the very end?
yes i did and every time i install the next episode that is out it does the same don then
i can not take this anymore

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
yes i did and every time i install the next episode that is out it does the same don then
i can not take this anymore
Did you press Continue? As has been mentioned many times in this thread you only do that once, the first time you play Part 2, not every time you load a save in a new version. And as also been mentioned many times you NEED to make sure you use a save from the last version of Season 1. IIRC There were issues with versions earlier than 12.1 or 12.2 which could give problems loading a Season 1 final save

ED also, what platform are you playing on? Because IIRC the original Android build before 12.1 had a lot more problems with this than other platforms.

ED2 Also, if you played the standard version of season 1 & are trying the extra scenes edition of season 2 that can cause issues and visa versa.

And most importantly loading a save from a modded version of the game in an unmodded version will NEVER work.

Last edited:

jacques543

Feb 18, 2020
Did you press Continue? As has been mentioned many times in this thread you only do that once, the first time you play Part 2, not every time you load a save in a new version. And as also been mentioned many times you NEED to make sure you use a save from the last version of Season 1. IIRC There were issues with versions earlier than 12.1 or 12.2 which could give problems loading a Season 1 final save

ED also, what platform are you playing on? Because IIRC the original Android build before 12.1 had a lot more problems with this than other platforms.

ED2 Also, if you played the standard version of season 1 & are trying the extra scenes edition of season 2 that can cause issues and visa versa.

And most importantly loading a save from a modded version of the game in an unmodded version will NEVER work.
Tales_from_the_Unending_Void-0.12a-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC
1. I played it antall it shows TO BE CONTINUED i saved game
2. I download 0.13.1 then 0.14 to 0.15 and 0.16 and it still give me no previous season data found
3. I did not press continue because it did not show
if you gays have a step by step guide i can follow it
All i just want is to Continue playing the nice game

Email : jps.jacques@gmail.com

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
2. I download 0.13.1 then 0.14 to 0.15 and 0.16 and it still give me no previous season data found

You need to play through 12B since it is an update itself and not just a bugfix.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019

0.12b was the finale of season 1. I guess now it’s 12.1 linked in the op.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I which one must i download 0.12.1 or 0.12.2 and give me the link to download it
For the extra version, use the links provided in the OP. For the normal version (missing some scene the extra version has) you can go to Perv's .

E:/ It seems the latest sesion one version is 0.12.6

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes