Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Retrospect? I've been on the record stating it was a bad idea since way back as soon as Perverteer announced "the final episode" of season 1 would be a 2-parter called 12a & 12b. Calling them a & b serves literally no purpose other than satisfying Perverteer's illogical desire to end season 1 on number 12. :ROFLMAO:
Plus it makes it seem like 12a is a bugfix for version 12 and 12b is another bugfix

where in the game is that? I don't remember that.
Is this a private account? I can't view the message (link) you replied to nor see the pictures on it

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
Being a big completionist, I've found that in season 1, if you have more than 25 pages of files it crashes and gives you a traceback error when trying to open the save area. However, I deleted the 26th page file and it works.
So I'm just overwriting old saves to unlock different paths now.
But if there's any way to confirm how to update that break for it to continue to work, I hope so.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So that "Emperor" wannabe also has Force like powers. Interesting.
And those weird aliens are going back on their deal with Camran because they are horny? :LOL:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Being a big completionist, I've found that in season 1, if you have more than 25 pages of files it crashes and gives you a traceback error when trying to open the save area. However, I deleted the 26th page file and it works.
So I'm just overwriting old saves to unlock different paths now.
But if there's any way to confirm how to update that break for it to continue to work, I hope so.
I have 84 pages of save files for season 1 and currently I have 103 pages for both seasons combined, so I'm quite sure there's no such bug in the original code. I don't remember having any problems around page 25. At least not when I played it.
Page 25 is filled with my save files from episode 4.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational
Mar 29, 2023
Anybody know how to open season 1 on Mac? I unziped it fine but game won't start up. Also do you need to install the incest patch or is it already built in the latest version now that season 1 is complete?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybody know how to open season 1 on Mac? I unziped it fine but game won't start up. Also do you need to install the incest patch or is it already built in the latest version now that season 1 is complete?
need ic-patch if want ic. as for starting no idea besides re-extracting with latest 7zip and trying again.

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes