MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me, I needed to have NOT wiped the simulation in order to romance Eva? The guide really should have mentioned that

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are you fucking kidding me, I needed to have NOT wiped the simulation in order to romance Eva? The guide really should have mentioned that
What? No you don't, I wiped it and have her romanced.

What messed me up and what might be messing others up is: telling Eva about the other girls when she confesses her feelings to us. If you just accept and return her feelings when she confesses, you go onto the romance path, otherwise she changes her mind.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
but I've recently commissioned a composer to write music for SL.
I would be also nice to update the early renders of SL as they are very outdated (later on they improve quite a bit) but I'm afraid it would distract the Dev from the current project. Also I didn't care much about Lisa when I played SL because even with the improvements I still didn't like her model.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
What? No you don't, I wiped it and have her romanced.

What messed me up and what might be messing others up is: telling Eva about the other girls when she confesses her feelings to us. If you just accept and return her feelings when she confesses, you go onto the romance path, otherwise she changes her mind.
What are you even talking about... :FacePalm:

Oh ok, the guide for episode 15 says this about Eva
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I assumed that meant that I _had_ to have done these simulation steps to be able to romance her full stop

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh ok, the guide for episode 15 says this about Eva

I assumed that meant that I _had_ to have done these simulation steps to be able to romance her full stop
Wrong simulation.

There's the infinite simulation on our ship in which we can effectively trap our sisters souls/minds. You can delete that.

There's the fantasy game simulation you can and should play with Eva and in which you kiss her.

They're completely different

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Wrong simulation.

There's the infinite simulation on our ship in which we can effectively trap our sisters souls/minds. You can delete that.

There's the fantasy game simulation you can and should play with Eva and in which you kiss her.

They're completely different
Oh thank fuck for that, thanks!

Reactions: S1nsational

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Decisions that characters make in this game are so stupid they make my brain hurt. Also, MC badly needs a haircut, 70's called and are pissed off somebody refused to let them die.
Seen a few characters with that hair and this one is the only male who pulls it off. Don't know why as most look like a bad Little Orphan Annie cosplay.

ED dammit, autocorrect

Last edited:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I'm finishing part 12 of the 1st season, and I wanted to comment on how much I HATE THE PROTAGONIST'S PARENTS! If the developer goal was to make you hate them, then congratulations, because succeeded.

Beware, spoilers:

Anyway, IT'S ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I'm finishing part 12 of the 1st season, and I wanted to comment on how much I HATE THE PROTAGONIST'S PARENTS! If the developer's goal was to make you hate them, then congratulations, because succeeded.

Beware, spoilers:

you're still missing some pieces of the story, I recommend you avoid reading this thread until you're further along in the plot, and specially avoid people quoting this post, because there's likely gonna be spoilers

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm finishing part 12 of the 1st season, and I wanted to comment on how much I HATE THE PROTAGONIST'S PARENTS! If the developer goal was to make you hate them, then congratulations, because succeeded.

Beware, spoilers:

Keep playing... because you have literally no idea what you're talking about...

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes