VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
This game was without a doubt the best I've ever played in this genre, the story, the characters, the sex scenes... EVERYTHING

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
If you're on android how do you port your save from season 1 to season 2?
I've tried lots of methods but im obviously doing something wrong

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you're on android how do you port your save from season 1 to season 2?
I've tried lots of methods but im obviously doing something wrong
do you have latest s1 played thru? if yes then press continue on s2 and select save made at end of s1.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
do you have latest s1 played thru? if yes then press continue on s2 and select save made at end of s1.
Yes I do, but my problem is I don't know what file to copy and where exactly.
Ive tried making a saves folder inside the files folder and then copying files from s1, tried in lots of ways but couldnt make it work.

• Hey there
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes I do, but my problem is I don't know what file to copy and where exactly.
Ive tried making a saves folder inside the files folder and then copying files from s1, tried in lots of ways but couldnt make it work.
This is one of the easiest two part games to continue...

When you get the message that you need to continue on in the next act, Save.
DL and extract the current version of part 2.
Open the .exe in part 2 and select "continue"
Your save from part 1 should appear in a list for you to select and continue on.
That list looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 16.28.30.70.png
Hope that helps you, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Development Update #107

Finished the final missing renders today and went through the entire episode for internal testing. The first test build has just been delivered to the testers, so a full release is not far away. I'll keep you updated.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
For God's sake, can someone please separate the versions? At least for Android. It's not amusing to download and install, only to find it's the version I don't want. It could also be remedied by giving it away through the archive's name, but it's also not a thing.

Edit: actually, is there even an uncensored version available here? Season 1, by the way.

Nevermind, got one of the unofficial ports.

Last edited:

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
I was chatting some things on the creator's Discord server. And I wanted to know your opinions.

I would like to see in a future chapter, a birth scene, that would show the protagonist reacting and saying “Damn, I'm a father”, or a monologue of him saying that he wants to be a better father (better than August.) My wish is to find one game where pregnancy has an emotional and narrative impact on the MC. (But of course, if it's possible. It's just my personal wish.)

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
preggo etc unlikely happens on main story.
Well, there is a pregnancy mechanic in the game and a pregnancy has been shown before, at the reproduction factory. The pregnancy is planned to happen now, how complex this system will be is what makes me wonder. Whether it will just be a message saying “girl A is pregnant” and that’s it, or whether it will show a belly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they can get pregnant and be pregnant for at least more than a couple of months before Perverteer has to show alternate renders for the same scene.
Well, there is a pregnancy mechanic in the game and a pregnancy has been shown before, at the reproduction factory. The pregnancy is planned to happen now, how complex this system will be is what makes me wonder. Whether it will just be a message saying “girl A is pregnant” and that’s it, or whether it will show a belly.
sure there will be preggos (and already had but not sired by mc) but most likely in ending/s only so perv doesn't need to do dblwork.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
sure there will be preggos (and already had but not sired by mc) but most likely in ending/s only so perv doesn't need to do dblwork.
I spoke to Perverteer on the Discord server and he said that the game will feature pregnancy, but the focus will be mainly on the belly and the pregnancy itself, and not so much on what comes after. (Because it would be complicated both for the game's narrative, having a bunch of children roaming around the ship haha, and complicated when it's a game for over 18s.) and that the girls' pregnancy part wouldn't be as short as it was in SL , and I would like to focus a little more on TFTUV.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I spoke to Perverteer on the Discord server and he said that the game will feature pregnancy, but the focus will be mainly on the belly and the pregnancy itself, and not so much on what comes after. (Because it would be complicated both for the game's narrative, having a bunch of children roaming around the ship haha, and complicated when it's a game for over 18s.) and that the girls' pregnancy part wouldn't be as short as it was in SL , and I would like to focus a little more on TFTUV.
Will the yellow aliens make a comeback?

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
So, what I think will happen, probably as the story unfolds, the girls would tell the protagonist that they are pregnant (if you chose the pregnancy route) and they would go through this period having the pregnancy, because when the story is arriving at the end, show some belly. I don't think it will take long to happen, not in this next chapter, but maybe in chapter 19 or 20, probably with Aven being the first, since she was the first to comment that she was interested in having children with you.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void v0.18 (Extra Scenes Edition)

There she is, Episode 18. This release contains over 600 renders, over 20 new animations and lewdness with several of the ladies. Aven and Eva are present in the extra scenes for the bonus edition. The latest version of the game guide can be found .

Thanks to Grubb, Alorth, HoboCop86, Rob The Weed Enthusiast and Fhilb for proofreading and testing.
(Mirrors: / / )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes