Mar 29, 2023
Might be just me but this chapter felt a little shorter than usual. Perhaps it is because of the many actions scenes in the chapter and I'm guessing those take more time to make. Still the sex scenes in this chapter were top notch like usual the plot continues to be very interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway great job by Perverteer as always. As soon as you release season 2 as a whole I will buy the game just like I did with season 1 to show my support.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Unfortunately with this update the game seems to have dropped support for Windows 32. Looks like I shall have to switch to playing it on my Android tablet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is pregnancy already in this update? the last version I played is v0.15
Not yet but it is possible to creampie a few of the girls and put them on the road to pregnancy.

Unfortunately with this update the game seems to have dropped support for Windows 32. Looks like I shall have to switch to playing it on my Android tablet.
Windows 32 is an obsolete platform that has been phased out by pretty much everyone over the past couple of years.

To be fair, Microsoft did give warning a couple of years ago that it was dropping support for Win 32 and since then nearly every single developer from Indie to AAA has phased it out. New games now do not support Win 32 at all.

It was only going to be a matter of time until engines like Ren'py, Unity and Unreal phased it out.

People were warned they would need to start upgrading to 64 bit a few years back.

Not trying to be a bitch this time but i'd say you've probably got until the end of next year at the very max before nothing but older stuff runs on 32 bit.

Last edited:

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
With RenPy games, they normally carry across automagically. Have you tried running the game and clicking on Load, or are you just assuming that they've vanished because you can't see them in the game folder?
The date is changed, reason why I am not sure that's our saves

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A nice update, felt very short though. But good progress was made on multiple fronts so that's good

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
Tales from the Unending Void [v0.18 Extra] [Perverteer]

Compressed

Windows & Linux (Extra Edition) >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload
Windows & Linux (Standard Edition) >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload

Macintosh >> (Extra Edition) >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload
Macintosh >> (Standard Edition) >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload

Uncensored Edition Extra Scenes >> Windows, Linux & Macintosh >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload

Tool >> UAGC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the extra edition and the uncensored extra edition same?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played in a while and wondering if the MC banged his auntie (biological mom) yet? Thanks.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
First time for everything... Normally, all I have to do is just download it and open it.
Most likely, when you "weren't extracting" you actually were doing that as temporary files.

That is how winrar deals when you execute something without explicitly extracting it: it does it in a temporary folder, lets you run, and later deletes. Most likely, you would also had been asked if you wanted to include some files created when you run.

Reactions: botc76
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes