S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your only option is likely going back to the conversation with Lilly and Celine and not suggesting the harem. It's stated in that conversation that MC wants the girls to be involved together too. No idea of the consequences of doing that though, I'd guess it'd lead to you have to chose one girl out of all of them and sooner or later drop all the other girls.

As for getting really crazy, assuming you suggest a Harem to all the girls, it's probably going to "get crazy" once those other girls get involved. I proposed the Harem to Ziv, so I can only imagine that sooner or later she'll be involved in group scenes with MC and the other girls in one way or another.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesFromTheUnendingVoid-S2v0.18Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: botc76 and c3p0

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yes for orgy and prolly yes for avoidable but it's bad choice.
The only orgy scenes I can think of where DP could optionally happen is the Amazon celebration we can invite our friend too, and I don't recall any negative consequences to not inviting him along. Granted I watched both scenes and I can't remember whether I actually invited him along or not in the continued saves. Regardless don't see how avoiding it is "bad"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only orgy scenes I can think of where DP could optionally happen is the Amazon celebration we can invite our friend too, and I don't recall any negative consequences to not inviting him along. Granted I watched both scenes and I can't remember whether I actually invited him along or not in the continued saves. Regardless don't see how avoiding it is "bad"
yea that and when mc met those aliens in cave. i meant avoiding orgies not letting bff participating could be bad.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Thanks. The reason I haven't upgraded long before this is that my old and no longer maintained, but much-loved, email application will not run under 64-bit Windows. I've been putting off the day when I'll have to switch to a new email app, which will involve (a) having to familiarise myself with it and (b) transferring all my saved email across to it - possible but not to be undertaken lightly. When I do finally bit the bullet, I'll go for a more powerful PC, as I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it.
While biting said bullet, why not dump windoze completely. :D

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
not that easy.
Breaking away from decades of various forms of software slavery/spyware/AI training/etc not easy? Why, you're preaching to the choir. On top of earning the ridicule of the status quo who have to use it because of "work" or "because it's what they know" and other reasons, all of which are valid and understandable, it took me a few years to actually get it right. And I'm glad I did. Sure, I'm still the target of derision by the flock, but at least I'm free, and I can do anything anyone else can. For free. And I own all the stuff I make.

It does take work to get away from the abomination that technology has become. It was not supposed to be like this, perhaps fears over AI will help. /end PSA

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Breaking away from decades of various forms of software slavery/spyware/AI training/etc not easy?
well old games don't work on linux or macos (and macs tend to cost small fortune) and some other programs same.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
To hell with mac. They were cool for a decade or so when they embraced open source as a platform, but obviously those days are over. They don't even let you use imacs as monitors anymore. They sue people for repairing iphones. God I hate them. Anyways, my old games work fine on linux.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Apr 9, 2019
well adventure is where group goes next.
I mean, the F95 adventure tag, as well as all of the other tags, have very specific definitions:
The player assumes the role of a MC in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle-solving.
As per: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
While there is some element of player agency (the interactive story element), so far I don't feel though I've been particularly in control of the direction of the narrative. Likewise, so far, I haven't encountered any puzzle or problem solving whatsoever. While the content itself is enjoyable, I don't think this really qualifies for the adventure tag.

RESOLVED

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, the F95 adventure tag, as well as all of the other tags, have very specific definitions:
The player assumes the role of a MC in an interactive story driven by exploration and puzzle-solving.
As per: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
While there is some element of player agency (the interactive story element), so far I don't feel though I've been particularly in control of the direction of the narrative. Likewise, so far, I haven't encountered any puzzle or problem solving whatsoever.
you can report op and say that wrong tag.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
While there is some element of player agency (the interactive story element), so far I don't feel though I've been particularly in control of the direction of the narrative. Likewise, so far, I haven't encountered any puzzle or problem solving whatsoever. While the content itself is enjoyable, I don't think this really qualifies for the adventure tag.
Just report it to a mod.........

Ninja'd by cxx........

Apr 9, 2019
There are faulty tags added to virtually every VN on this forum at some point, it's just another tuesday and hardly discussion worthy (in my opinion)
Well, you certainly aren't wrong. Regardless, my report was resolved quickly and the tag removed. :KEK:

Damn, i thought i was the only one who couldn't care less. ;) :sneaky:
Proper tagging matters! How else are we to navigate the 15,000 or so AVNs and games on F95?! Such clerical errors are inexcusable! :geek:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes