IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Well, I don't know how the site's tag system works and what qualifies for a tag to be included or not. But I found it strange, because before it was pregnancy tag and now it has been removed.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I don't know how the site's tag system works and what qualifies for a tag to be included or not. But I found it strange, because before it was pregnancy tag and now it has been removed.
The tags at the top are added by mods as they happen in the game (supposedly). Under the "genre" spoiler in the OP are the dev's added tags.

IT WASN‘T ME!!! :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't the point of a forum to discuss? I'm trying to gauge the experiences of other people, who perhaps have played more of it than I.
yes but by members not by members and mods, only some mods (incl uploaders) are actively posting partaking on discussions.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
The tags at the top are added by mods as they happen in the game (supposedly). Under the "genre" spoiler in the OP are the dev's added tags.

I haven't played the new chapter yet, so does that mean the game's pregnancy mechanic has been removed?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I haven't played the new chapter yet, so does that mean the game's pregnancy mechanic has been removed?
No, not sure why the tag was removed, because there are pregnant girls in a few scenes already (not the main LIs though).

The LIs are not (visibly) pregnant yet, but the groundwork has been laid for a couple of them in the past few episodes. The system will work mostly like it did in Sisterly Lust.

Vikky471

Feb 24, 2022
Help me. In my Android phone their is no folder of season 1 in document/renpy_save Folder even after I have played and completed the Season 1 and i am unable to transfer any file to season 2. What to do? and If possible please provide a SAVE file of season 1 to transfer it on Season 2.

Reactions: Ripley1982

Simian75

Jun 10, 2021
No, not sure why the tag was removed, because there are pregnant girls in a few scenes already (not the main LIs though).

The LIs are not (visibly) pregnant yet, but the groundwork has been laid for a couple of them in the past few episodes. The system will work mostly like it did in Sisterly Lust.
My crusade to knock up every woman in the universe remains on track.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well those aren't anymore in game (assuming that even if mc let those preggo women stay on ship lightyears ago) and not lis so tag was removed.

Help me. In my Android phone their is no folder of season 1 in document/renpy_save Folder even after I have played and completed the Season 1 and i am unable to transfer any file to season 2. What to do? and If possible please provide a SAVE file of season 1 to transfer it on Season 2.
played s1 final to end and made save with your choices at the end of it?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I figured something like this was up when some lines in the gallery were different from my actual play through.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
was updated a while ago, to move the saved game folder to your Documents folder. The game also asks for write permissions to your Documents directory on Android. Have you run this version of Season 1 at least once? More information can be found .

well those aren't anymore in game (assuming that even if mc let those preggo women stay on ship lightyears ago) and not lis so tag was removed.

played s1 final to end and made save with your choices at the end of it?
Those women are still there in Episode 5, so I'm not sure why you'd say the content was removed. The game should still fit the description of the tag: "The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Those women are still there in Episode 5, so I'm not sure why you'd say the content was removed. The game should still fit the description of the tag: "The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one."
well not playing that path (not even sure where on earth they'd live since ship is quite full already). ask from mods why tag removed.

i didn't request tag removal.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Well no they gave them money & IIRC organised a place to stay through contacts. But he very definitely had the option of having sex with them If he decided to deal with them rather than let Celine (IIRC) take care of them.

Jun 16, 2022
Well, I messed up somewhere along the way of not having Eva as a lover. Any suggestions on how? I'm missing quite a few scenes that might/might not be referring to Eva.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Can anyone tell me how the translation of chapter 18 into PT is going? I wanted to know so I could play this new chapter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I messed up somewhere along the way of not having Eva as a lover. Any suggestions on how? I'm missing quite a few scenes that might/might not be referring to Eva.
easy, you picked wrong choice at some point (there are few related on eva), i suggest using wt-mod and replaying .17 or maybe .16 and .17 again if you got save.

Reactions: Mist.
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes