jahall

Feb 20, 2019
was updated a while ago, to move the saved game folder to your Documents folder. The game also asks for write permissions to your Documents directory on Android. Have you run this version of Season 1 at least once? More information can be found .
That happened to be very timely for me, so thanks. Having played up to Chapter 17 on PC and now switched to Android, I copied across all my save files + persistent to the game's folder under the Data folder, as that's where they had gone on the other Renpy game where I'd switched from PC to Android. I'd been getting frustrated the last couple of days wondering why the game was failing to pick them up. But now all is well. The Documents folder certainly seems like a better place for them, as my version of Android doesn't make it so hard to manage its files as it does with Data. As I obtained the files that I copied from the game's folder under the Roaming folder on my PC, they included not just one but two Season 1 saves with the funny long names, which meant that I didn't need to download and run Season 1.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Can anyone tell me how the translation of chapter 18 into PT is going? I wanted to know so I could play this new chapter.
I also wanted to know, I don't know if it has been translated or will still be for PT (Portuguese)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how the translation of chapter 18 into PT is going? I wanted to know so I could play this new chapter.
I also wanted to know, I don't know if it has been translated or will still be for PT (Portuguese)
if it isn't translation made by dev then ask from that user who made it and if he/she says no then request new on proper subforum.

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
I have a load of saves from ep17 on the to be continued screen and they won't play ep18 and i can't go back. Anyway around this?

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
if it isn't translation made by dev then ask from that user who made it and if he/she says no then request new on proper subforum.
Well, since the translation is usually done by the developer, I expected it to be there already. But anyway, I'll wait a bit if it's not there yet.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void (v0.17 Extra)+ IC patch+Lightmanp's WT mod

Download

Tales From The Unending Void (V0.12BExtrascenes edition)+IC patched+ Lightmanp's wt mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update please.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
While there was quite a few hot sex scenes, it is a shame the update was so short. I hope at least one of the girls falls pregnant in the next update. Quite a few are already asking for it.

Reactions: MrBangarang

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
While there was quite a few hot sex scenes, it is a shame the update was so short. I hope at least one of the girls falls pregnant in the next update. Quite a few are already asking for it.
I'm hoping that Camran might have impregnated all three of his sisters in Chapter 18.

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Unfortunately I've noticed all the updates getting shorter. The development pace is definitely slowing. It's not unique to Perverteer, but it's disappointing nonetheless.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm hoping that Camran might have impregnated all three of his sisters in Chapter 18.
Don't see that happening. Aven was in the extra scene, and as such not canon. Lilly was in a threesome with Céline, and while there was the option to cum inside her I'd personally find it unlikely that in that scene we're given a hidden binary choice of getting one or the other girl pregnant. Granted only our sisters have expressed an interest in getting pregnant so far.

So yea, best case, we can get two out of three of them pregnant. Realistically, if anyone got pregnant, it was probably only Eva.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately I've noticed all the updates getting shorter. The development pace is definitely slowing. It's not unique to Perverteer, but it's disappointing nonetheless.
Perverteer took some vacations at the same time last year and that update to took more time. After that it came back to a shorter timeframe. I would not worry about Perv suddenly taking more time per update yet. It might come into play later when renders need more variations to account for the different states the girls will be in. But that is a problem for future Perv not the current one.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Perverteer took some vacations at the same time last year and that update to took more time. After that it came back to a shorter timeframe. I would not worry about Perv suddenly taking more time per update yet. It might come into play later when renders need more variations to account for the different states the girls will be in. But that is a problem for future Perv not the current one.
Eh. It's not the time he's taking, it's the fact that the first season has more content than the second. If you look back through the gallery, you can see a clear decline in the number of sex scenes and the total play length of each update.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes