S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Could be but dad sure didn't think so as he didn't mind throwing MC out the airlock and leave him for dead. Of course we haven't learned exactly what the prophesy is all about and how anyone plays into it so that may change things once it's divulged.
I keep meaning to go back and save the prophesy as the crew know it, but as I recall it mentions a shadow that falls over multiple planets bringing great change. We've been until recently, following Eva, shadowing her you could say. And every planet we've been on we've brought great change (well partly depending on ones choices)

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm sure it probably ties in to the Dev's end game. Hopefully more sexy time with Eva before then! Well, other as well, heh heh.

I admit Eva, Lilly, and Aven are tied for my favs but followed very closely by Nadya and Celine. Just me personally.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I keep meaning to go back and save the prophesy as the crew know it, but as I recall it mentions a shadow that falls over multiple planets bringing great change. We've been until recently, following Eva, shadowing her you could say. And every planet we've been on we've brought great change (well partly depending on ones choices)
I'd have thought that the "shadow" was more likely to be something bad, and hence could well be referring to the Federation.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And I was sure that prophecy are as clear as math. :oops:
Well, my interpretation is crystal clear to me, but it doesn't mean I'm actually right. But I'm pretty sure I am.

In the vast majority of fantasy, prophecies can often be interpreted in multiple ways. And typically we, the consumers of the media, are supposed to think it's going one way when it's really going another.

I'd have thought that the "shadow" was more likely to be something bad, and hence could well be referring to the Federation.
Jahall here, is seeing the shadow in the prophecy as The Federation, the reading of the prophecy we're probably supposed to take.

My reading, that MC, who is the driving force of finding Eva and thus landing on various planets and causing great change, is who's actually being referred to in that part of the prophecy, makes sense and follows the typical foreshadowed surprise reveal or the true nature of the prophecy.

I'll even go a step or two further, and say that large parts of the prophecy have yet to be revealed. I think Eva's role as The Virgin Queen was a prophetic catalyst. The Shadow has the Virgin Queen, and both are actively looking into the power at the root of the prophecy. Like as of the end of .18 we're planning on stealing a magical space Key.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Season 1 works great on Joiplay and was enjoyable so far as the protagonist is not a dumbdumb. Still surprised he actually fall for the "good cop/ bad cop" at the end, especially with some on the answer you can choose during the priestess' dinner. but let's say the drugs make you thing your abductor is a nice gal! Now to S02!

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Throughout the game, I always wondered what the prophecy was about just like all of you. What is Eva's role? What is this shadow? Could it be that Eve is really the only person related to the prophecy? Or does the MC and his sisters have something to do with all this?

The prophecy has already been happening, since Eva's kidnapping in the first season. You see things changing wherever the MC goes, which makes me understand that not only Eva is part of this prophecy, but also the MC, Lilly, Aven and Nadya, it ALL started around this family. Since the brothers' conception, the result of incest, separated from their mother without knowing who she really was, August's entire senseless search. Eva is the main piece of this plot, I think she is the key to activate something, but I also don't think that only she is important in all this, I'm waiting for some plot twist in this plot revealing the true role of the protagonist.

I'm curious where this plot goes, I even wanted to ask, how long does it take for an update? I just finished the game and I feel like an orphan lol.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Love playing this but one thing I noticed is if you have the taboo edition as I do the timeline for the siblings doesn't add up. MC is oldest and the twins are a year younger then you find Aven was born between them somehow. Unless there is some way in this game that allows human women to speed up gestation either medically or through genetic manipulation then it's pretty much impossible they were born as stated. That or Lilly and Eva are actually two years younger than the MC.

I like the pregnancy thing and hope we'll see it with Celine as well as outside of the core family group she's my fav. I think she's hot as hell.
From what I understand, Nadya gave birth 1st to MC, 2nd to Aven, 3rd to Lilly and Eva being twins. (I don't know if there was exactly a 1-year gap between pregnancies.)

Reactions: VinnneV

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Throughout the game, I always wondered what the prophecy was about just like all of you. What is Eva's role? What is this shadow? Could it be that Eve is really the only person related to the prophecy? Or does the MC and his sisters have something to do with all this?

The prophecy has already been happening, since Eva's kidnapping in the first season. You see things changing wherever the MC goes, which makes me understand that not only Eva is part of this prophecy, but also the MC, Lilly, Aven and Nadya, it ALL started around this family. Since the brothers' conception, the result of incest, separated from their mother without knowing who she really was, August's entire senseless search. Eva is the main piece of this plot, I think she is the key to activate something, but I also don't think that only she is important in all this, I'm waiting for some plot twist in this plot revealing the true role of the protagonist.

I'm curious where this plot goes, I even wanted to ask, how long does it take for an update? I just finished the game and I feel like an orphan lol.
I think it takes approximately 2-3 months for a new chapter to come out. So it's better to wait friend...

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023

Nadya is certainly part of the prophecy, she managed to give birth to 4 children as a result of incest, without any health problems. It can only be a miracle. Lol.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022

So far however Eva is the only one that the Sovereignty and this confessor guy are interested in to the point they don't care if any of the others are killed. If any of the others had a significant role to play then they would also be the target for capture not elimination. Even Agust told lizard dude Eva was to be unharmed but he could rape and kill any of the others. Since anything said about this prophesy has been vague at best so far it's really too early to say anything concerning this prophesy has or hasn't been happening already. At this point it's all conjecture. I guess we'll have to wait but my take on it is that if anyone else had a role to play it's been done and now everyone outside Eva is seen as expendable.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Love playing this but one thing I noticed is if you have the taboo edition as I do the timeline for the siblings doesn't add up. MC is oldest and the twins are a year younger then you find Aven was born between them somehow. Unless there is some way in this game that allows human women to speed up gestation either medically or through genetic manipulation then it's pretty much impossible they were born as stated. That or Lilly and Eva are actually two years younger than the MC.

I like the pregnancy thing and hope we'll see it with Celine as well as outside of the core family group she's my fav. I think she's hot as hell.
wasn't Aven the oldest ?
Timeline was changed after the original release.
  • Original: Aven > MC > Twins
  • Updated: MC > Aven > Twins
As for the gap between them, I can't remember to comment on it.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Timeline was changed after the original release.
  • Original: Aven > MC > Twins
  • Updated: MC > Aven > Twins
As for the gap between them, I can't remember to comment on it.
Do you also think Aven was a “failure” for August? In other words: August wanted a son to inherit the family business, so MC was born, Eva and Lilly were born with the purpose of one of them being The Chosen One, while Aven seems to have been left in the middle of the way. As if it was something that went wrong, so much so that he didn't even care when he was born and left it to Nadya to take care of her “Here, you can have the rest”.

And this is even part of the character, if you think about it, when it is revealed that Aven is not her cousin but her sister, she is the most affected of the 4 brothers. She is disappointed in her mother, not only because she finds out that the guy she is seeing is her brother, but because she knows that Nadya had a relationship with the man who always viewed her with indifference. And this shows that she had or has problems with the lack of a father figure. I can even imagine little Aven asking Nadya what her father was like, and Nadya looking to the side with a look like "I hope she never finds out the truth..."

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Do you also think Aven was a “failure” for August? In other words: August wanted a son to inherit the family business, so MC was born, Eva and Lilly were born with the purpose of one of them being The Chosen One, while Aven seems to have been left in the middle of the way. As if it was something that went wrong, so much so that he didn't even care when he was born and left it to Nadya to take care of her “Here, you can have the rest”.

And this is even part of the character, if you think about it, when it is revealed that Aven is not her cousin but her sister, she is the most affected of the 4 brothers. She is disappointed in her mother, not only because she finds out that the guy she is seeing is her brother, but because she knows that Nadya had a relationship with the man who always viewed her with indifference. And this shows that she had or has problems with the lack of a father figure. I can even imagine little Aven asking Nadya what her father was like, and Nadya looking to the side with a look like "I hope she never finds out the truth..."
But none of the 4 brothers had a father figure present, unlike Aven, the MC and the twins may have had more contact with August, but he never saw them as children, just as resources for his plans. So much so that the MC says that while Nadya was still living with them, she played the role of father and mother at the same time.

Reactions: IzumiggG and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Am I the only one who is concerned about this 4 brothers? Who are their and more important what the fuck do they have to do with this game?! :LOL:

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Am I the only one who is concerned about this 4 brothers? Who are their and more important what the fuck do they have to do with this game?! :LOL:
Don't be so sexist, the sisters are all bros at heart too! :whistle: (Maybe an ESL issue? I often see him/her etc. mixed up).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
May be those guys on the ship: Tim (or whatever his name, the MC's classmate), the Celine's brother and the third guy with the tits are all MC's brothers and we just don't know that yet.

• Thinking Face

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Guessing it's people whose first language isn't English. The word they are searching for is "siblings".

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes