cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nadya is certainly part of the prophecy, she managed to give birth to 4 children as a result of incest, without any health problems. It can only be a miracle. Lol.
advanced medical science and even nowadays only some incest babies suffer on something.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So far however Eva is the only one that the Sovereignty and this confessor guy are interested in to the point they don't care if any of the others are killed. If any of the others had a significant role to play then they would also be the target for capture not elimination. Even Agust told lizard dude Eva was to be unharmed but he could rape and kill any of the others. Since anything said about this prophesy has been vague at best so far it's really too early to say anything concerning this prophesy has or hasn't been happening already. At this point it's all conjecture. I guess we'll have to wait but my take on it is that if anyone else had a role to play it's been done and now everyone outside Eva is seen as expendable.
As I've repeatedly said, I'm sure that MC has a major role in the prophecy. We're the one who has gone to loads of planets bringing change following Eva, that's in the prophecy. That Eva is the only one that the Sovereignty and this confessor guy are interested in doesn't change anything. They won't be the first or the last to assume their interpretation of a prophecy is the correct one, and that of course they'll be able to twist it to their own ends.

We're the shadow mentioned in the prophecy, we're the one who has the "Virgin" Queen.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, I haven't played this since Episode 14, I think. Time to start a fresh playthrough. It's been way too long. Looking forward to seducing the wifey, Aven, again. Given the sheer amount of content, it'll probably take me a couple of days to catch back up.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
As I've repeatedly said, I'm sure that MC has a major role in the prophecy. We're the one who has gone to loads of planets bringing change following Eva, that's in the prophecy. That Eva is the only one that the Sovereignty and this confessor guy are interested in doesn't change anything. They won't be the first or the last to assume their interpretation of a prophecy is the correct one, and that of course they'll be able to twist it to their own ends.

We're the shadow mentioned in the prophecy, we're the one who has the "Virgin" Queen.
Not saying you're wrong there, just that at this point it's still unknown. Even the whole thing about change is merely a hypothesis by the MC. Even he said it could mean she gives birth to a baby boy. I know he was being flippant but his point was they don't have enough information. Giving birth to a singularity could be many things other than just a change. Singularity is a term that's used to describe many things from black holes to AI self awareness. We'll just have to wait and see what the Devs have in mind and I wouldn't count anything out however given all evidence thus far Eva is seen as the key to whatever this prophesy turns out. Who knows? Only the Devs at this point. Interesting ride regardless is the main thing.

Another thing to remember it was stated that whatever makes Eva special it had to do with her genes and the reason she was put in the academy was so they could do medical tests on her without suspicion. Something genetic specific to her that Aven and Lilly don't seem to share. Again, it's all conjecture and my writer's imagination at work. Perhaps the role the others play is to safe guard Eva and keep her out of the hands of Agust and the confessor?

Interesting discussion also. It's nice to be able to discuss it without things becoming toxic so kudos there.

Last edited:
Reactions: VinnneV

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Am I the only one who is concerned about this 4 brothers? Who are their and more important what the fuck do they have to do with this game?! :LOL:
Don't be so sexist, the sisters are all bros at heart too! :whistle: (Maybe an ESL issue? I often see him/her etc. mixed up).
Guessing it's people whose first language isn't English. The word they are searching for is "siblings".
I'm sorry, as I don't speak English naturally, it ends up getting in the way. But yes, when I say "brothers" I also refer to "sisters" (MC, Lilly, Aven and Eva) without gender difference. Lol.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Not saying you're wrong there, just that at this point it's still unknown. Even the whole thing about change is merely a hypothesis by the MC. Even he said it could mean she gives birth to a baby boy. I know he was being flippant but his point was they don't have enough information. Giving birth to a singularity could be many things other than just a change. Singularity is a term that's used to describe many things from black holes to AI self awareness. We'll just have to wait and see what the Devs have in mind and I wouldn't count anything out however given all evidence thus far Eva is seen as the key to whatever this prophesy turns out. Who knows? Only the Devs at this point. Interesting ride regardless is the main thing.

Another thing to remember it was stated that whatever makes Eva special it had to do with her genes and the reason she was put in the academy was so they could do medical tests on her without suspicion. Something genetic specific to her that Aven and Lilly don't seem to share. Again, it's all conjecture and my writer's imagination at work. Perhaps the role the others play is to safe guard Eva and keep her out of the hands of Agust and the confessor?

Interesting discussion also. It's nice to be able to discuss it without things becoming toxic so kudos there.
Well, for me it makes much more sense in the story for the protagonist to have some main relevance in the prophecy, instead of just being “the guy who CONVENIENTLY is also the brother of the CHOSEN ONE” as S1nsational said, on the planets that were, we caused some changes initially motivated by search for Eva.

She is the catalyst, but the one who actually makes the change (so far) the MC, this prophecy is already happening and I will go further, I still think that the MC's family will play an important role in this story (Aven or Lilly ), don't necessarily have to have something in their blood to mean they are special, but important in another way. I know we are just talking about crazy theories in our heads, which may or may not come true, after all we are trying to theorize based on a prophecy.

Reactions: VinnneV

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I'm sorry, as I don't speak English naturally, it ends up getting in the way. But yes, when I say "brothers" I also refer to "sisters" (MC, Lilly, Aven and Eva) without gender difference. Lol.
It's okay, that always happens...

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Well, for me it makes much more sense in the story for the protagonist to have some main relevance in the prophecy, instead of just being “the guy who CONVENIENTLY is also the brother of the CHOSEN ONE” as S1nsational said, on the planets that were, we caused some changes initially motivated by search for Eva.

She is the catalyst, but the one who actually makes the change (so far) the MC, this prophecy is already happening and I will go further, I still think that the MC's family will play an important role in this story (Aven or Lilly ), don't necessarily have to have something in their blood to mean they are special, but important in another way. I know we are just talking about crazy theories in our heads, which may or may not come true, after all we are trying to theorize based on a prophecy.
Except they flat said it was her genes, Eva specifically. That much they were clear on, just like both the confessor and Agust both separately stated beyond doubt that Eva was the important one and the others weren't. We can't just ignore that. The whole change thing however isn't certain, that was just the MC making a guess as to what birthing a singularity meant. For all we know it could have something to do with Eva's dream of being a scientist like Nadya. Perhaps she creates something in the future. Hehe, I'll go further out into left field, maybe there actually is no real prophesy but perhaps the confessor, maybe others in the sovereignty are actually from another time and created this prophesy thing to cover up knowing what's to come. Perhaps that's why the confessor knew how to activate that gate that he didn't want others knowing how to activate.

Still just spit balling and playing devil's advocate. The possibilities are almost endless with this type of story. Maybe Eva turns out to be a Sarah Conner type character.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Except they flat said it was her genes, Eva specifically. That much they were clear on, just like both the confessor and Agust both separately stated beyond doubt that Eva was the important one and the others weren't. We can't just ignore that. The whole change thing however isn't certain, that was just the MC making a guess as to what birthing a singularity meant. For all we know it could have something to do with Eva's dream of being a scientist like Nadya. Perhaps she creates something in the future. Hehe, I'll go further out into left field, maybe there actually is no real prophesy but perhaps the confessor, maybe others in the sovereignty are actually from another time and created this prophesy thing to cover up knowing what's to come. Perhaps that's why the confessor knew how to activate that gate that he didn't want others knowing how to activate.

Still just spit balling and playing devil's advocate. The possibilities are almost endless with this type of story. Maybe Eva turns out to be a Sarah Conner type character.
1. It's explicitly stated, by MC than him and his sisters (and we can assume Ave is included in this retroactively) were heavily genemodded before being born. So anything being based off her genes is somewhat suspect from the get go. Say they were in fact able to create her as the perfect Chosen One, they don't seem to know or care about anything else in the prophecy, which if you know anything about prophecy is moronic

2. Both August and The Confessor are so focused on her and what she could mean that they're blind to everything else. Which is very typically of prophecy in nearly all media. "No man can kill me" = "I'm immortal", "I am no man" = "I'm going to kill you anyway". Not a perfect example, but something most here will be at least familiar with. Or, if you remember the movie Bulletproof Monk, it had two Chosen Ones, or made yup the chosen one together, as the two characters actually did all the things, often together.
Someone earlier here suspected the shadow mentioned in the prophecy is The Federation and or The Confessor, those two probably think the same thing, and in so doing discount the possibility of it being anyone else. That's why they think the others aren't important.

Reminds me of a character, I can't remember in what, hearing the phrase "a bullet with your name on it", and so getting his name etched into a bullet and wearing it as a good luck charm, thinking that there can only be one bullet with his name on it and if he's the one who has it, it can't harm him.

Reactions: IzumiggG

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Well...we had a virgin queen...:sneaky:
I wonder how the prophecy part of the story is going to work if you have the MC -not- going into the Eva route as she's supposed to give birth in the prophecy.
Unless that can be played as a metaphor and giving birth is about creating something, an idea, etc.. but does it mean there's going to be a branching (going through the Eva route or not going ) regarding the prophecy at some point of the story ?

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I wonder how the prophecy part of the story is going to work if you have the MC -not- going into the Eva route as she's supposed to give birth in the prophecy.
Unless that can be played as a metaphor and giving birth is about creating something, an idea, etc.. but does it mean there's going to be a branching (going through the Eva route or not going ) regarding the prophecy at some point of the story ?
It says giving birth to a singularity. It doesn't specify a cosmic singularity like the center of a black hole or technological singularity such as self aware AI which would be my guess. I think finding out what is meant by singularity is the key. At this point as I said it's all conjecture as none of us know for sure. Best everyone keep an open mind and wait and see. I also honestly think the whole genetic thing is being downplayed and will end up being a big factor. That being said I admit I could be off base, time will tell.

Still it's a win for the Devs that people are interested enough to discuss and debate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regularus

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To play the devil's advocate, this could be done by the following:
  1. A metaphor to something different like others already pointed
  2. She will give, physical, birth.
    1. From Cam
      1. In mutual agreement
      2. Or not (what would open to a lot of different case/expanation)
    2. From someone other
      1. Some of the crew
      2. Outside of it
    3. Or being the next the Blessed Virgin smooth career move from virgin queen to the Blessed Virgin:ROFLMAO: - could also raised the question if that would be neotare:devilish::poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: Regularus

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
The episodic format is so gripping I love it. Though no idea how long this storyline will take. If the author has an ending in mind even.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you specify what type of Harem is being proposed? - is it one that allows all the women to be together without the MC?
or is it only when he is present?
Also now that EVA is no longer a virgin won't this ruin the confessors plan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you specify what type of Harem is being proposed? - is it one that allows all the women to be together without the MC?
or is it only when he is present?
Also now that EVA is no longer a virgin won't this ruin the confessors plan
harem with mc and when he's busy prolly sex with eachother.

yes it ruins but daddy "dearest" doesn't know about it yet.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes