Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
This is likely a variable that was introduced in Season 1 after the release of Season 2. It can safely be ignored for now and I'll make sure the variable is patched in a future release.
Thanks. I wanted to make sure. Better safe than sorry (y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Season 1
Version: 0.12b + Taboo + Extras + WT by LightmanP

Season 2
Version: Ch2 0.18 + Extras + Taboo + WT by LightmanP
  • Mega
    NOTE: This will automatically copy over your "Season" save file from my version of Season 1
  • Size 341 MiB
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Noticed a minor problem :

I've been making a Nadya exclusive playthrough (it was the last LI i hadn't an exclusive one up to now)
On episode 14 (season 2), after the MC and Nadya got some love making time on the ship, Nadya will ask the MC if he has any other "conquests" and he replies as expected (as it's a Nadya-only playthrough) that no, Nadya is the only one for him.

Then only a few more dialogue lines after that, the MC will then wrongly tell Nadya that he has a romantic relationship with Aven.
Despite he has no romantic relationship with her at all, even in the stats panel the Relationship stat is at No for Aven.

Attached is a save from only a few dialogues lines before this

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Love playing this but one thing I noticed is if you have the taboo edition as I do the timeline for the siblings doesn't add up. MC is oldest and the twins are a year younger then you find Aven was born between them somehow. Unless there is some way in this game that allows human women to speed up gestation either medically or through genetic manipulation then it's pretty much impossible they were born as stated. That or Lilly and Eva are actually two years younger than the MC.

I like the pregnancy thing and hope we'll see it with Celine as well as outside of the core family group she's my fav. I think she's hot as hell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Love playing this but one thing I noticed is if you have the taboo edition as I do the timeline for the siblings doesn't add up. MC is oldest and the twins are a year younger then you find Aven was born between them somehow. Unless there is some way in this game that allows human women to speed up gestation either medically or through genetic manipulation then it's pretty much impossible they were born as stated. That or Lilly and Eva are actually two years younger than the MC.

I like the pregnancy thing and hope we'll see it with Celine as well as outside of the core family group she's my fav. I think she's hot as hell.
wasn't Aven the oldest ?

Reactions: Maviarab

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I vaguely recall Aven being our twin. It would allow for her to be born after us, but also be older than Lilly and Eva. Two sets of twins.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Well, in any case this is a scifi VN so it wouldn't be hard to come up with a plausible explanation, just something for DEvs to keep in mind maybe. Personally I would have made it so Nadya had two sets of twins due to Agust tampering with genetics, MC/Aven and Lilly/Eva. Agust Kept MC as heir but Aven didn't fill the roll for the prophesy so he tried again and boom, Eva. Hehe. just me spitballing.

Still doesn't really take away from this being an entertaining and sexy VN.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, in any case this is a scifi VN so it wouldn't be hard to come up with a plausible explanation, just something for DEvs to keep in mind maybe. Personally I would have made it so Nadya had two sets of twins due to Agust tampering with genetics, MC/Aven and Lilly/Eva. Agust Kept MC as heir but Aven didn't fill the roll for the prophesy so he tried again and boom, Eva. Hehe. just me spitballing.

Still doesn't really take away from this being an entertaining and sexy VN.
i always find that so funny, so much effort and focus on Eva for her role in the prophesy, that everyone completely overlooks that we/MC also play a major role in the prophesy

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
i always find that so funny, so much effort and focus on Eva for her role in the prophesy, that everyone completely overlooks that we/MC also play a major role in the prophesy
Could be but dad sure didn't think so as he didn't mind throwing MC out the airlock and leave him for dead. Of course we haven't learned exactly what the prophesy is all about and how anyone plays into it so that may change things once it's divulged.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes