Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can you specify what type of Harem is being proposed? - is it one that allows all the women to be together without the MC?
or is it only when he is present?
Also now that EVA is no longer a virgin won't this ruin the confessors plan
It's not really a harem per se...
It's the sub genre called poly.
If you want to prevent lez then you probably have to go for the "non-harem" option.

IzumiggG

Oct 27, 2023
Fairly certain Perv said it will be 3 chapters.
3 chapters??? I thought we were getting closer to the end, but I'm happy that the game still has a long way to go, despite knowing that it will take a while for the chapters to come out. I just hope that at least by the end of chapter 2 the MC has gotten a girl pregnant, if not, I'll be worried about our protagonist's fertility. Lol. :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: VinnneV

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
3 chapters??? I thought we were getting closer to the end, but I'm happy that the game still has a long way to go, despite knowing that it will take a while for the chapters to come out. I just hope that at least by the end of chapter 2 the MC has gotten a girl pregnant, if not, I'll be worried about our protagonist's fertility. Lol. :LOL::LOL:
Perverteer himself confirmed that there will be 3 chapters, so the game will probably be finished approximately in 2025-2026. It takes between 2 and 3 months for an update to come out (sometimes it can take longer), only next year would chapter 2 be finished, but surely one of the girls turns out to be pregnant, the first probably being Aven.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I have 12.1 downloaded for Season 1, but I noticed that the download for S1 is 12.7.7. What am I missing from 12.1?
the second part of TftUV 0.12. Perv split 0.12 in two and renamed the second part 0.12B instead of making it 0.13 so the early version of 0.12 does not contain the end of the first season. you should download it and play that part before continuing on to the second.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
this update is really for the futa people. It takes place a lot on Futaworld, their planet, and the mind leech race is basically Bi/Futa-Curious propaganda (I'm joking, kinda) masquerading as "totally normal alien sex, dude." So if you like futa, you should be happy.
I am not into it, so I'm hoping any future updates won't be that futanarian. Also, I don't have a pregnancy fetish, which this installment also puts a lot into.
Still a good game.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
this update is really for the futa people. It takes place a lot on Futaworld, their planet, and the mind leech race is basically Bi/Futa-Curious propaganda (I'm joking, kinda) masquerading as "totally normal alien sex, dude." So if you like futa, you should be happy.
I am not into it, so I'm hoping any future updates won't be that futanarian. Also, I don't have a pregnancy fetish, which this installment also puts a lot into.
Still a good game.
This is the unfortunate side effect of a game having a large amount of fetishes, not everyone gets every painting so to speak.
dont worry, I am sure it will go back to the "regular" sex with your sisters, cousin, aunt, alien girlfriend, human girlfriend, etc.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I play on Android, but it doesn't show Extra Scenes, why? I've been playing for a long time and as soon as I reached the extra scene, the game ends with an error...
Screenshot_20231201_220813_    2.png

Last edited:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
anyone got a save from season 1 with all the girls? I can't replay because I dont have a save on my new pc

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes