cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, some sex, some funnies and some story which still doesn't tell much to group or players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Juicer97
Mar 29, 2023
There is a post on about it, it's at $15 tier, so....
Damn I guess I'll just wait for Chapter 19 releases for the fix and replay chapter 18 leading into 19 since I usually replay the previous chapter to get a refresher going right into the new content.

zucite

May 22, 2019
It's not a game problem, it's an issue with your hardware/graphics driver/OS not supporting the default graphics renderer.

Check your graphics driver is up to date, or use Shift+G and try a different graphics renderer.

If that doesn't work your system may not be able to run games made with newer versions of Ren'Py (TFTUV is now running on Ren'Py 8.1.1).
Wow, forcing ANGLE2 renderer did the trick. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until my clunker ages out, but for now I can enjoy the gals, aliens, and delicious nonbinaries of Tales in all their glory. Thanks again!

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I felt it somehow short, especially regarding the lewd scenes. I mean, the Eva content was nice, and the tripple action was hot but that was almost all of it.
I think the chapters are a good size, but expect to accumulate at least 2 chapters, and I also think it's because we've started to follow the releases, so it's logical that it will be different for those who started with chapters already released.

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I think the chapters are a good size, but expect to accumulate at least 2 chapters, and I also think it's because we've started to follow the releases, so it's logical that it will be different for those who started with chapters already released.
I agree with you, better to accumulate. Still, at least the number of lewds is fewer than in other recent updates which can be seen even in the gallery.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes