jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What Quetzzz says is correct. The codex entries are added at the moment the "Codex Updated" notification is shown and as such the state is stored in the save file. Retro-actively editing entries only has an effect on new playthroughs.

I've used for the codex and kinda regretting the choice exactly for this reason. It would be easier to store everything in a separate file and only store the locked/unlocked state for each entry. It's similar to how the scene gallery is set up and how I would handle it in a new game.
Season 3?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm not good at scripting python or however it currently outputs the codex, ie: how it sorts.
I hope I can write up my own 'pseudo codex' mod.

I could just keep it at the default alphabetical sorting [should make keeping all codex entrees inside a single .rpy file easy to search and format], and keep all the variables/triggers that make said codex entry show in the list + state[unread/read]. As I see plenty of variables already in place, just need to make a non-python codex page that has same layout as the current codex.

I'm going to tinker with season 1 episode 1 later, to see if I can get a working base first. [basically copying all the codex entrees into their own screens or just make buttons that toggle views, I guess.]
The biggest issue would be to support older save games I think. Though there might be a way to do this.

The way I would set it up now, would be to have a codex.rpy file with all the entries as a dictionary and build some screens that interface with the dictionary in that file. The scene gallery works more or less the same way. Thinking about it, this might actually be feasible to overhaul. Going to put it on the the TODO list and see if I can find some time to implement it.

Well they have said in the past that their next game is going to be a fantasy one
Yup, high fantasy is still the plan for the next one.

Chrismsd

Jan 14, 2024
Hi i am using android and completed season 1 but after installing season 2 it says no saved data of previous season found..can anyone help me

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Ohoho if the next one is high fantasy we're in for a game I've always been waiting for. There aren't enough fantasy games of this type out there, certainly not enough where you get the Perverteer staples!
I'm also in for a fantasy as long as there aren't too many "girls" with dicks in it. In 3D cartoons they almost took over the whole genre. The boring straight guys like myself also need something to be made for them ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question, how do you unlock this scene?
well mc has been in cave ~3 times, on 1 he and "auntie" ran out of cave some monster on their tail, 2nd was when he had sex with cave full of nekkid alien women and 3rd he and "auntie" succumbed to some shrooms.

Reactions: S1nsational

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Dev's other game, Sisterly Lust.
Link is in the OP. (y)
Ah lol lmao. Sorry I didn't associate with it. I already played it long time ago, and had a lot of fun, and I agree with the sound wasn't the best, but wasn't that huge of a con imo.

My only con about the game was Adriana not being a family member, her character model was simply too gorgeous for not being family related.

His previous game, Sisterly Lust.
Ye now I got it sorry, I just didn't associated it, sorry I'm slow today, tired for just arriving from work.

Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes