Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
My only con about the game was Adriana not being a family member, her character model was simply too gorgeous for not being family related.
Well, for all my love for the two younger sisters, my favorite girls in SL are Adriana and Sasha. They are both simply gorgeous. The girls in this new game are cute, but something is missing in their characters in comparison to that old game.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, for all my love for the two younger sisters, my favorite girls in SL are Adriana and Sasha. They are both simply gorgeous. The girls in this new game are cute, but something is missing in their characters in comparison to that old game.
Called soul. These characters just seem lifeless and empty compared to the personalities from SL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine the dev's sister applauding his work, and asking when the next update is coming. :sneaky:
we talked about similar scenario on other thread when grown up kids find out what their daddy did as a hobby or a living.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am asking if there's a way to automate this:
Development Update #109
20 February, 2024 at 10:36 AM
Instead of writing it manually

And not about how I can write in red, that I know already.
well you can change what color your post appears in your profile.

dunno how to automate it but manually by pasting it and then selecting text and changing it's color and hitting post reply.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
So, I tried to play season 2. It said "no previous season data found". I thought that I had finished season 1, but whatever. Downloaded season 1 again, went to finish it and....no saves were found...Where are the old season 1 saves located at. I look in the Renpy files in app data, but I don't find them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I tried to play season 2. It said "no previous season data found". I thought that I had finished season 1, but whatever. Downloaded season 1 again, went to finish it and....no saves were found...Where are the old season 1 saves located at. I look in the Renpy files in app data, but I don't find them.
\renpy\persistent has "permanent" save normal are under tftuv-something.

tfwtf should ask at end of game to make that perma save to be used on s2.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes